Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad (38929 Views)

Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by dani1luv: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2014

22-year-old Jolly Tumuhairwe The Ugandan Maid who physically assaulted Arnella Kamanzi, an 18-month-old Ugandan Baby, has come out and explained why she committed such carlous act.

She is currently in prison and is facing attempted murder charges thus pleading to the world to forgive her for the incident saying it won’t repeat itself, she further revealed the reason she beat the baby so bad which was because she was frustrated that her bosses wouldn't give her money..

Ugandanonline.net reports. .read below

My dad in Kabale was very sick and yet my mom did not have any money. I asked my bosses for some money to send to my dad but they told me that I hadn’t made a month yet and my father was dying, so it kept on haunting me.”

That is the more reason I referred the anger to the baby but I’m sorry. But that madam (Arnella’s mom) is not easy. She used to say that I steal money from the clothes and Eric’s wallet, I eat the babies food…and yet I can’t eat the food, I’m not a baby, those were all lies, so, I was also not happy from my heart.”

I feel guilty..ok when I was doing it I thought I was disciplining the baby because also the mother sometimes slaps her, I also saw from the mom. The torch I used was small and it’s not hard. I think, I will never do it again…

It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners don’t want to associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody likes me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have maids to treat them well…

http://www.ugandaonline.net/news/view/15526/fierce_nanny_asks_for_forgiveness

Source: http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/11/ugandan-maid-reveals-beat-baby-bad/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by dani1luv: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
lipsrsealed embarassed cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by yuncka: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Story for the dogs.

I wil suggest they play dat video in d prison to give other inmates a clue of wat to do to her.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
I 1st knw say no be clear eye she take maga dat pikin lyk dat..
Anyha sha! God will forgive her, but someone needs 2 arrange d meeting 1st...
Dey should just kill her already undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by chachazzy(m): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Did she say discipline? For 18 months old? with such callous and inhumane treatment?
*runs outta thread, screamin blue murder*!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by delishpot: 3:59am On Nov 29, 2014
See how she lies? Something wey we see korokoro say she eat the baby's food. If she can deny what she did and and we all saw, why should I believe her story at all?
You just started work a work you prolly are on probation on o. yet, you want to take a loan. The way some people feel that people who have more than them owe them ehn!
That girl is the devils assistant. She deserves no mercy. She clearly eats that babys food and prolly steals more than what madam was thinking she stole.
Make dem allow her prison mates beat her back jare.

68 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by englishmart(m): 4:26am On Nov 29, 2014
a better reason to hang her

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by holatin(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
ok
her emotional distress got the better of her. pls forgive her

but sentences her to life imprisonment.
no matter how dis life treat us, let treat other fairly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by bunmioguns(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
she is a murderer

patronise me today on my signature and you sure wont regret it

cool
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by MizTyna(f): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Very nonsense explanation, that kind of beating can never be explained

9 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by shadelek(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by GentleMimi: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
This further proves her mental instability. She clearly ate the baby's food in that video, the torch was big. I hate this maid with a passion. I actually wept when watching that video. No amount of frustration wld push a sane person to do what she did. Sick baitch. Forgive my azz. And the part where she pushed the baby from the couch...... Oh good God!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by phollybee(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
She deserves an exile mission ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Bagani: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
For no reason shld a baby be molested like dat.
#Trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by trendy01(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmm I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Atk01(f): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
I eat the babies food…and yet I
can’t eat the food, I’m not a baby, those
were all lies, so, I was also not happy from
my heart.”
. Really? Didn't she do this in the video? Mtcheww. angry
the torch I used was small and it's not hard. I think, I will never do it again...
that same torch should be used to hit her on the head several times too. And of course, she will never do it again because no one will ever leave their children with her. Very silly girl! angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by moneybag100: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmm
She also need sympathy...

But guys keep calm on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
She's a sadist, How can you discipline a one year plus baby in such way?, I felt pity for her though with this her plea.

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Tunguy01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Stop giving us some unreasonable nd flimsy escuse , who is goin 2 fall 4 dix cheap escuse ? .., I pray u get wot u dserv , CAPITAL PUNISHMENT !!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by bolafez(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by gbodimowo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
OK
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by japhmanuel: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
SHEGIYA, useless being angry
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by opisco01(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
aikluck007:
I 1st knw say no be clear eye she take maga dat pikin lyk dat..
Anyha sha! God will forgive her, but someone needs 2 arrange d meeting 1st...
Dey should just kill her already undecided
I swear u spoke my mind. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Hablad47(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Life
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nelsizzy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sum pple sha alwz lukn 4 an excuse wen they r wr0ng......
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by igoro10: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by onihaxy: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Shadyswag(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
What kind of stupid lie and excuse is DAT bi*tche giving?

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by tintingz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Doesn't sound touching at all.

Ask God for forgiveness.

Some people just believe when you are rich you owe them. This silly maid has not even use a month in that house.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us" / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.