Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad (38909 Views)

Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by whitecat2: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
I feel for you but, you can't kill an innocent child to heal your father. You need to be away from kids and in isolation. You almost killed that child! I can't believe you haven't done this before. I almost choked on air watching the video once and couldn't bring myself to watch it again. So scary, I promised myself to never leave my child in anybody's care.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by xtervaganza(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tunguy01:
Stop giving us some unreasonable nd flimsy escuse , who is goin 2 fall 4 dix cheap escuse ? .., I pray u get wot u dserv , CAPITAL PUNISHMENT !!!!!!!!!!
haba she no kill anybody na
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Story
I said somewhere else, and I am saying it again, if say na my pikin...I would have kicked her bo*bs outta her chest by now.

When I am done with her, people will think she had an encounter with sango...
__ bc, I would so brutalise her.

___Did she forget, that we saw her eating the babies food in that video?

___ she should check the ratio of her weight to that baby's own, then she would know that, standing on that baby isn't/wasn't discipline, but a pure attempt @murder!.
. And the ease with which she did it shows she has been doing that to kids a long time ago. Na her cup just full with this one. God help her.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Such a shame.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
She could have easily broken that baby's spinacord when she stood on her back. She should go to hell. I even regret having watched that video.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Drone007: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
dani1luv:

22-year-old Jolly Tumuhairwe The Ugandan Maid who physically assaulted Arnella Kamanzi, an 18-month-old Ugandan Baby, has come out and explained why she committed such carlous act.

She is currently in prison and is facing attempted murder charges thus pleading to the world to forgive her for the incident saying it won’t repeat itself, she further revealed the reason she beat the baby so bad which was because she was frustrated that her bosses wouldn't give her money..

Source: http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/11/ugandan-maid-reveals-beat-baby-bad/
President Museveni, over to you. 'Thought it's only in 'bad' Nigeria (your routine object of scorn) that stuff like this happens; not in your perfectly-governed Uganda?
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by rman: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Whatever, her case is sealed after all she is nothing but a house help.
Nobody will bother to ask how a supposedly caregiver turned on a helpless child with such a murderous rage.
We should also know that from the emotional and physical abuse she may have suffered with every other unseen factor, could have pushed her to this crossroad where nothing matters anymore.

When you offend a backward,illiterate,uneducated teenager that has never been loved before in their lives you won't understand the kind of murderous rage to runs in their heart because to them the society deserve to be punished ,they live in their own world entirely and this is why when such people end up as criminal they are always brutal - After all you can't give love when you've never understood what love and compassion is all about.

@Kachiesbarbie I won't join you to kick any boobo - I do believe in revenge but not on a helpless house help with no iota of what love is all about ,she herself probably a victim of brutality. tongue

You make good points.

We are all reacting to the results instead of looking at the trot cause of such brutality been expressed by the maid in humans.

She should not go unpunished though. And with people like you on her defense team in Uganda, she maybe able to get a light sentence but a very long rehabilitation process. Cheers.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by ziccoit: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
yuncka:
Story for the dogs.

I wil suggest they play dat video in d prison to give other inmates a clue of wat to do to her.

You wicked die. I hereby suggest you are made the chairman of EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by ewizard1: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oh! She's still alive? But why nah?
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by sharatech(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]they should take her to Zoo DAT where she belong to
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by kullozone(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Truckpusher:
Whatever, her case is sealed after all she is nothing but a house help.
Nobody will bother to ask how a supposedly caregiver turned on a helpless child with such a murderous rage.
We should also know that from the emotional and physical abuse she may have suffered with every other unseen factor, could have pushed her to this crossroad where nothing matters anymore.

When you offend a backward,illiterate,uneducated teenager that has never been loved before in their lives you won't understand the kind of murderous rage to runs in their heart because to them the society deserve to be punished ,they live in their own world entirely and this is why when such people end up as criminal they are always brutal - After all you can't give love when you've never understood what love and compassion is all about.

@Kachiesbarbie I won't join you to kick any boobo - I do believe in revenge but not on a helpless house help with no iota of what love is all about ,she herself probably a victim of brutality. tongue

sir,your judgement is based on assumption.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Truckpusher(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
kullozone:

sir,your judgement is based on assumption.
Sorry Sir I never gave any judgement.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Zhedoga: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hahahahhahahahahah!!!!
That wicked gal should be killed while her bosses be sentenced to ten yearsinprisonment angry grin
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by synergycom19: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
moneybag100:
Hmmmm
She also need sympathy...

But guys keep calm on her
what if the little glri has died?you just takeit easy ,I think some of you without children are not qualify to comments
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by jeremiah505(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
That lady is Sick...

After doing dat baby varieties of Smack down... She dey here dey talk rubbish...

Nonsense...
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by paulostical: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

What's the evidence that the mom was abusing her?
I expected her to transfer the aggression on the mom, not the lil innocent girl that can't defend herself.
That she is an illiterate (or of little edu.) doesn't mean she doesn't /shouldn't have sense of judgement or conscience___ does it?

I no understand this your question

Truetalk, though we still don't have any substantial evidence to prove that she was being treated otherwise.

The fact that a lot of people (maids) do what is wrong, would never make it generally acceptable or an excuse.
__ an eye for an eye, and the whole world might end up blind.

I don't support her actions either, she reserved the right to leave the house.
She didn't, but chose to maltreat that lil girl.

__ we still don't have any evidence that she was maltreated by her boss, it might be a cover up on her part.
You know how 'criminals' are?
They always have someone/something to blame it on

. Well said... My own concern is that what came to the limelight through the help of cctv is what we can see and feel sorry about, what about the one that was not captured by the cctv when she took the baby inside, am pretty sure she's not only going to clean up the baby, she'd do more than clean up.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Harbeesolar: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
She is an idot,she jut want to justified her altitude,if u want to transfer aggression y can she meet d oga himself and split on him face.were omo,wot are dey stil waitin. 4 make she take her justice and go to hell....so pethetic,jut look @ d poor baby.May God purnish her
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by delishpot: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
M4gunners:
I hope you are not expecting me to believe all these? They never cooked, washed or fetched water. Please why do then need maids?You may be good to your maids,but some Oga's are wicked.

They never did. If they did its very so few a time ls like kids socks or pants. We had a washing machine and we just cant turn it on to wash only one bib or sock so in that case, they wash by hand. I have no reason to lie. God is my withness and if I give you my name and old address in Abuja Nigeria, you could walk in and ask the gatemen how I treated my maids.
We had running water and the wife personally made food for the family never the maids unless if they wanted to eat something diff from what the fam was having or if wife and I do not feel like having a meal that day. So they decide to cook something they feel like eating from what ever we have at home.
We needed maid cos the wife was thinking of starting some business so she wanted someone around incase she needs to go do something someone will be with the kids.
We never had many at once except when one left to go hand with her bf after lying that her mom was sick. We then brought another and while at it, the old one returned out of pity we kept her.
They NEVER made or cleaned masters room, cooked meals or attended to me.
Maybe I was just unlucky sha. Maybe I was too good so teeeey they considered us magas. The wife was spoiling them too. They were too free in the house. Maybe we were too extreem. That is just my person sha. I cant change. In the end we stopped taking them and madam kept her plans on hold. We no more use maids.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by M4gunners: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
delishpot:

They never did. If they did its very so few a time ls like kids socks or pants. We had a washing machine and we just cant turn it on to wash only one bib or sock so in that case, they wash by hand. I have no reason to lie. God is my withness and if I give you my name and old address in Abuja Nigeria, you could walk in and ask the gatemen how I treated my maids.
We had running water and the wife personally made food for the family never the maids unless if they wanted to eat something diff from what the fam was having or if wife and I do not feel like having a meal that day. So they decide to cook something they feel like eating from what ever we have at home.
We needed maid cos the wife was thinking of starting some business so she wanted someone around incase she needs to go do something someone will be with the kids.
We never had many at once except when one left to go hand with her bf after lying that her mom was sick. We then brought another and while at it, the old one returned out of pity we kept her.
Maybe I was just unlucky sha. Maybe I was too good so teeeey they considered us magas. The wife was spoiling them too. They were too free in the house. Maybe we were too extreem. That is just my person sha. I cant change. In the end we stopped taking them and madam kept her plans on hold. We no more use maids.
In your own case it's very touching. It's better to stop using maids just like you mentioned, as for me i will never try it.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by andyanders: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
That lady I watched is not a human being but a DEMON hence her action. No excuse can be given for her action. She pushed a innocent toddler from from the seat she was straight to the tile on the floor and kept matching and climbing that baby with her full strength? She can ONLY ask for forgiveness from her creator and not from any living human being.

Too bad for her.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Homguy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please any body got a link to the video?
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by andyanders: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Homguy:
Please any body got a link to the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPNomwShOjo
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Homguy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Bodmas60(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
grin[color=#770077][/color] grin grin
aikluck007:
I 1st knw say no be clear eye she take maga dat pikin lyk dat..
Anyha sha! God will forgive her, but someone needs 2 arrange d meeting 1st...
Dey should just kill her already undecided
hahahah bross u ash oo grin
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by paulostical: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
rezzy:
@Delishpot, Atk01, kachisbarbie, look at the video very well, the plates re not the same
. Very true, you're very observant... I knew from the onset that she wasn't eating the baby's food... Am not justifying her cruel act though but its natural for we human being to be inhuman, she felt the little girl should suffer from the sins or alleged wickedness of the parents towards her... My opinion, I think its obviously not her first, its just that nemesis is bent on revealing her secret... We humans whenever we do things in secret or realise no one is seeing us even when we think we have shut every slightest windows and doors, we often times forget that there's a window that's never shut as its wide open and someone is seeing us, and that's God... I hope other maids and parent too learn from this... NB: We are quick to condemn, but If you are without sin be the first to throw the stone

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by UjSizzle(f): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is it odd that I feel sorry for her? sad
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by xcamarie(f): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
She didn't eat the baby's food.
The baby's food was in a red flat plate while she ate from a white plate.

Watch the video well.

Not siding her though.

Also check the first food she was giving d baby is white in colour, while d food she's eating tallies with what d baby vomited
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by xcamarie(f): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is she related to Idi Amin or something?? Look at her statue n face n she's from Uganda, wicked being mtcheew. Do u know how our Lord Jesus cherish little children? N see what u are doing to his beloved, ur punishment no be here oo. Kai! U are wicked
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by texazzpete(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emilord:
What she did was very bad,but I can understand her position tho

Then I hope nobody ever leaves you alone with their baby. You're clearly a bird of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Lekewatt(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
delishpot:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died / See Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu This Morning / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.