Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad (38926 Views)

Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by makasimatics(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Eeehhmmm, so nice to hear her reasons,but na after 3 yrs first for prison. Lol stupid girl
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by elvisimeh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Biatch aint sorry, she's just sorry she got caught. You're truly sorry when you admit you're wrong; plain and simple, not when you try to explain you wrongdoings away; I did this because of that... Bla bla ba
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Etetejake(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
yuncka:
Story for the dogs.

I wil suggest they play dat video in d prison to give other inmates a clue of wat to do to her.

lol, Na story for the judge
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Etetejake(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
I go bkx of this girl go commit a crime for Uganda enter her cell beat her and even rape join. peeps no mind me ooo, na joke I de b4 una go come again.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bodmas60:
grin[color=#770077][/color] grin grin hahahah bross u ash oo grin
Lol.. Mehn! That video pepper me 4 body
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Miwasky: 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
please they should pour groundnut oil inside a big frying pan and fry her ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by smudge2079(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wicked lady. May d ground break when dey bury u.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by KruggerINC(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
God forbid I should ever find myself in a similar position,na Murder was d case o!i doubt she'll survive the way I for descend on her.Idiot woman.athey should play d video in the prison she's been held and then free her to the other inmates so natural justice can take its course.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2014
cry
God forbid angry
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by artade: 2:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
The Mom was also abusing the maid too ,How do you expect a poor angry girl with probably little or no education to behave in a situation where the mother of the baby was abusing her too?

Pikin pass pikin?

Bottom line is people should learn how to treat house help nicely because you might never know how some people can react negatively.We should see her own story from the human psyche aspect too after all in Nigeria here we've had cases where a maid put her madam's baby inside a freezer and left her to die just because she was being physically abused by her madam.
All the same I do not support her actions but to out-rightly call for her blood without considering what she's been through in the hands of her employer is as inhumane as her actions too.

I agree she might have been maltreated by her madam even though she cannot prove it. Even then, are you justifying her actions because she's a "poor angry girl with probably little or no education"? She's 22 year bro!

Anyway, 3 things I will say based on your response:

1. You don't have a child yet. This is not meant to insult you, but truth is, if you do you would have a hard time watching the video and probably not reach a hasty conclusion. I have a daughter a little older than the baby... and every time the 22-year-old 'poor angry girl' slaps the 1 year & 6 months old helpless baby, I will shut my eyes and was really tempted to fast-forward.

2. You called a 22-year-old 'pikin'? Tell me where in the world she's not old enough to be LEGALLY married. If she's wicked enough to stand on a baby she's 7 or 8 times heavier than simple because her madam only accused her of eating the baby's food, then she's deserving of a lifetime stay in a 4 feet by 4 feet cell. (Please go back and read what she accused her madam of... Nothing like physical abuse. )

3. I totally agree with you that people should treat their maids well. I always say, if you cannot treat your house-maid like you would treat your child, then don't have one.

Anyway, because of these issues, I have vowed never to have a house-maid. I can never entrust caregiving to someone I don't know how mentally and emotionally stable he/she is. That, coupled with the many other problems with having a house-maid. Thankfully, my wife and I manage to take good care of our daughter ourselves. She's the apple of our eyes :-)
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Aiykay(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2014
This should serve as a wake up call to all mums who has maids. They should also try a lil bit to be nice to their maid,if not the maid will transfer his/her aggression to ur child/children...gbam
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by darlenese(f): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Your explanation has increased my hatred for U!

Now I feel like squeezing ur throat and biting off ur smelling eye..

U just angered me
ROARRRRRRH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Bimpe29: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
''It’s not good at all even my fellow prisoners don’t want to associate with me, they want to beat me up. In fact they were saying that I should join them in their rooms, nobody likes me and I’m feeling bad I will never do it again, I ask the world to forgive me and also tell the bosses who have maids to treat them well…''
Why would they like you? What she did, was pretty dehumanizing. No matter what the baby's parents might have done to her, the physical assault was nasty and unthinkable of a sane human being.
lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by zubby29(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
yes she is crazy dosnt deserve mercy,bt lets us also spare a second to tink about d way der madam nd oga treat dis maids,if u cnt treat dem as ur own den u are putting d lives of ur loved 1s to risk
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
please i need a GUN,I NEED TO SHOOT AND KILL THAT STUPID MAID.....I HATE HER XOXO MUCH., if she were my sister,i will strangleher...#foolish_mad girl
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by airsaylongcon: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by delishpot: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Watch the video again. I don't think she ate the baby's food. The plate she fed the baby from was different from the plate she ate from. She fed the baby from a flat pink plate but ate from a white bowl. Unless she poured the baby's food into that bowl, we cannot conclusively say she ate d baby's food. Still her other actions are not pardonable

True that. Anywhich way sha, she na devils assistant. No mercy for such people. She wanted to harm that child. No two ways about it. So, we stand together and say she cannot and should not be pardoned.
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
aikluck007:
I 1st knw say no be clear eye she take maga dat pikin lyk dat..
Anyha sha! God will forgive her, but someone needs 2 arrange d meeting 1st...
Dey should just kill her already undecided
easy now
Re: Ugandan Maid Reveals Why She Beat Up The Baby So Bad by oaroloye(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
She is clearly a product of Bad Upbringing.

If you had been raised like that, what would you have done?

If it had been MY father, wo- I would have Sold their four Kidneys!

The parents are pieces of SEWAGE.

The LIFE of the father of THEIR MAID was hanging in the BALANCE, and they SAID that they DIDN'T CARE

WHO IS THIS GUY- Ebenezer SCROOGE?

Then , when the baby was OBVIOUSLY being DAMAGED by the maid, instead of removing her IMMEDIATELY, KNOWING SHE HAD MOTIVE, the IDIOTS start playing CANDID CAMERA?

THIS WAS JUST A GAME TO THEM.

I hope that the girl's Defence Lawyer picks up on that angle.

The girl was being MANIPULATED into doing something CRAZY- and if it can be PROVEN the old man REALLY WAS DEATHLY Sick, THE PARENTS HOULD GO TO JAIL INSTEAD!

This is called a "SET-UP."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband And His New Wife (Graphic Photos) / Military: Why We Didn’t Kill Katsina Schoolboys’ Abductors / Mustapha Dikko, Friend Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello: "Maryam Sanda Separated Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.