Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Malaria And Grapefruit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria And Grapefruit (1608 Views)

What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Constant Malaria And Typhoid / Malaria And Genotype Any Link ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaria And Grapefruit by nature20: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
I recently went to an area close to the swamp to get some plants for a research purpose,spent just two days,you need to see how much mosquitoes were in that area,i was seriously bitten and i experienced malaria,it was indeed a chronic one,i decided to try GRAPE FRUIT only,boiled it and drank the fruit juice,its amazing,i am back on my feet.try it.08136811277.DR.NATURE.No one can stop a good initiative.Natural therapy works
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Hello, don't you think it's best for you to address the thread questioning the authenticity of your herbal treatment for staphylococcus? It has garnered enough publicity to tarnish your image here on the health section and ignoring it only makes you appear guilty of the accusations.

You don't have to take my advice, best of luck smiley
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by nature20: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
@xcelsia,Thanks for your comment.i wrote chaircover a moderator asking,i have not gotten a reply.i discovered my thread was removed and hidden,i did not see or read any accusation,why must i ignore it knowing fully well that this is a public forum where you have differents opinions and views,anyone is absolutely free to accuse me ,that is not a new thing in some fields,accusation and blame makes me even stronger.The joyfull home my therapy has made,good health that it has given to some people keeps me going,ACCUSATIONS CAN NEVER STOP ME.MY ACCUSERS SHOULD REPEAT IT HERE SINCE MY THREAD HAVE BEEN REMOVED,BUT I AM NOT BEGGING FOR MY THREAD RESTORATION.
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
nature20:
@xcelsia,Thanks for your comment.i wrote chaircover a moderator asking,i have not gotten a reply.i discovered my thread was removed and hidden,i did not see or read any accusation,why must i ignore it knowing fully well that this is a public forum where you have differents opinions and views,anyone is absolutely free to accuse me ,that is not a new thing in some fields,accusation and blame makes me even stronger.The joyfull home my therapy has made,good health that it has given to some people keeps me going,ACCUSATIONS CAN NEVER STOP ME.MY ACCUSERS SHOULD REPEAT IT HERE SINCE MY THREAD HAVE BEEN REMOVED,BUT I AM NOT BEGGING FOR MY THREAD RESTORATION.
I'll go the extra mile to send you the link, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/2017978/must-read-experience-nature20-herbal#28406653
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Best of luck smiley
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by nature20: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Xcelsia, I can't thank you enough,i am seeing this thread for first time,i was wondering the reason my thread was removed,that does not affect me a bit,my thread could be removed but my knowledge and possibilities can never be removed.75% of my clients are not from here.I am going to the thread as well.The guy said because he could not get through to me then that makes me a scam ,not because he gave me money and i did not give him drug.what a funny world.

2 Likes

Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 30, 2014
nature20:
@Xcelsia, I can't thank you enough,i am seeing this thread for first time,i was wondering the reason my thread was removed,that does not affect me a bit,my thread could be removed but my knowledge and possibilities can never be removed.75% of my clients are not from here.I am going to the thread as well.The guy said because he could not get through to me then that makes me a scam ,not because he gave me money and i did not give him drug.what a funny world.
Yeah it's all good, make peace with it and move on
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by dunhill20: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
xcelsia:
Yeah it's all good, make peace with it and move on
I really wonder who removes those thread without investigating?iv been a victim of it too.all the people who contact me from this forum, gets their package and iv never had any bad report from them. Na wa oooo
Re: Malaria And Grapefruit by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
dunhill20:
I really wonder who removes those thread without investigating?iv been a victim of it too.all the people who contact me from this forum, gets their package and iv never had any bad report from them. Na wa oooo
In order to thrive in this life and not just survive, you'll need to learn to make peace with things you can't change so you can move on. I don't know who's genuine or not, all I know is I won't dwell in negativity. Please let everyone make peace and move on with life. Best of luck to you both smiley

(1) (Reply)

Painful Gums/ Swelling Of Gums / 100% Potent Natural Cure For Cancer / Electronic Medical Records: Solution For The Nigeria Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.