Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan (36025 Views)

Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan by lummylummy: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nattygeneral:
YOU are A BIG FOOL! Infact The BIGGEST FOOL Ever. Berra Don't Let Your One Vote Count Just Cos Of Your Stupidity & Frustration About GEJ's Government. Sit At Home & Don't Vote Plz!. It's Your Type That Will End Up Dieing On An Election Ground Cos Of Your Baseless Talks!. take Heed Now. GEJ Has Done More Than Any Other Administrations!.

You Ba$tards Should Stop Ranting; "Nigerians Are Not Blind" Stop Generalizing!. My Own Opininon May Differ From Yours!. Rather, Use "I Am Not Blind". All Man For Himself...You Cannot Answer For Me!. I Choose To Cast My Own Vote For My Choice & That Is Non Of Your Biz. I'd Endorse GEJ Till 2019. You Guys Wanna Bring A Northerner Again??. Are You Fools?? Are You So Blinded??. Are You Okay??. Now I Know NL Is Full Of Low Lives Idiots!. That Claim To Know Politics. You Know Nothing.. Cos I'd Be Ready To End Most Of Your Lives On That Day!. BLOOD Will FLOW!. It's Not A Threat. It's The Fact!. So Just Quietly Vote & Go Home On That Day. 2015 Would Be Bloody. So All These Politics Wannabees, Tell Your Fathers Especially That Can Run Mouths About Politics. Be Careful!. Many Of You Would Go Down For Us To Come Up!. & That Is Nigerian Politics For You. It's Not By Choice! It's By Force!. Take It Or Leave It.

#GEJTill2019.

Really? Now I'm scared. Idiot. Nairaland has given you platform to boast of what you can't do... I guess you are relieved now. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Responds Swiftly To Akobi Crescent Flood Crisis ( Pics&videos) / 77 Newly Elected APC National Officials (Full List) / Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.