Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] (5976 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / Are Women In Nigeria Supposed To Expect And Accept Cheating Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by iconize(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
This theory reeks of crass dumbness - so to say.

Going by your theory, men also deserve cheating wives because they sure had mad fun before getting married. undecided

1 Like

Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
take am
My quantized entity grin
Are u a physics student?
nah...
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
gabinogem:
one of who?
the MUGUS naaaah
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
iyabodeh:
All men deserve promiscuous wives. Even that doesn't sound half as bad as the first. Men hide their cheating habits well. Women can't which makes it hard to cheat. Some women just need to be understood. And some men just need to lower their paranoia. Cheating is disrespectful, regardless of the gender.
so u agree with me??
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by gabinogem(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
the MUGUS naaaah
be carful so u shouldn't be punk
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
gabinogem:
be carful so u shouldn't be punk
uhh
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by gabinogem(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
uhh
or are u a punk?
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by helen4(f): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
most women had mad fun when they were young.... while most guys didnt..... so the men need to catch up on lost time..grin grin
just hope u won't catch what will catch u forever.
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
helen4:
just hope u won't catch what will catch u forever.
expantiate?
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by simdam500(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets: Diary of a bitter black man undecided
And they say women are the ones that are too emotional grin

oh I doubt that. we are more emotional
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by Emaprince: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2014
iyabodeh:
All men deserve promiscuous wives. Even that doesn't sound half as bad as the first. Men hide their cheating habits well. Women can't which makes it hard to cheat. Some women just need to be understood. And some men just need to lower their paranoia. Cheating is disrespectful, regardless of the gender.
excuse me?...did you say men hide their tracks well and women doesn't?...or was that a mistake?...this actually one of the biggest lies I've seen in NL!!...if what you said is true,how come the % of bastar.ds in many matrimonial homes are increasing all the time?..I mean wives messing aroud and getting impregnated by another man and husby will be decieved to believe that the kids are his.. Men are careless and get caught all time...you'll see married men and their girlfriends openly on the streets,bars etc but women sneaks and hide a lot..the only time they get too close to their lover is in a room...so,it makes it seem as if they aren't guilty cos you'll hardly see them....

@topic
Personally,I believe that promiscous girls doesn't deserve any good man!...a woman will have two boyfriends and she will still expect each of them not to put any interest in another woman..majority of the promiscous girls are the types that get married and stiil end up sleeping around cos they are already used to testing multiple d1cks.their types will f.uck another man on the day before their wedding day (I've seen this a lot)and still continue..they are very greedy and deserves nothing good from a man.
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Emaprince:
excuse me?...did you say men hide their tracks well and women doesn't?...or was that a mistake?...this actually one of the biggest lies I've seen in NL!!...if what you said is true,how come the % of bastar.ds in many matrimonial homes are increasing all the time?..I mean wives messing aroud and getting impregnated by another man and husby will be decieved to believe that the kids are his.. Men are careless and get caught all time...you'll see married men and their girlfriends openly on the streets,bars etc but women sneaks and hide a lot..the only time they get too close to their lover is in a room...so,it makes it seem as if they aren't guilty cos you'll hardly see them....

@topic
Personally,I believe that promiscous girls doesn't deserve any good man!...a woman will have two boyfriends and she will still expect each of them not to put any interest in another woman..majority of the promiscous girls are the types that get married and stiil end up sleeping around cos they are already used to testing multiple d1cks.their types will f.uck another man on the day before their wedding day (I've seen this a lot)and still continue..they are very greedy and deserves nothing good from a man.

BAR MAN!!!!! give this guy 10 Bottles of Henessey!! grin grin
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by DukeNija(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
taryour:

And the stup1d and f00lish men like you...

* who go about raping girl,ladies and old women.

* who takes advantage of girls ladies before offrering them jobs or rendering help to them.

* the same men like you who do not stick to one sEx partner,either they are married or not forgetting they have sisters,mothers and aunts.

* the same wicked men like you who traumatizes under aged girls, bully girls about, rape girls and kill them/bury them after the act.

* wicked men like you who kidnap young and old females,rape them and sell their body parts for money rituals.

May the MEN like YOU op if you are one of them never get good wives and virtuous women to marry.

EOD...

Why are you always aggressive? This is just a Letgo - fun thread and you just came here to spew venom in your epistle. Calm down o
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by quantumphysics(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2014
DukeNija:

Why are you always aggressive? This is just a Letgo - fun thread and you just came here to spew venom in your epistle. Calm down o
na guilty conscience dey worry dat one
Re: All Women Deserve Cheating Husbands [my Opinion] by taryour(f): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
DukeNija:

Aggressive Do you know me from anywhere Have we meet before

Do you happen to fall into the category of any of the above men If NO,then by all means be quite,do not judge me and face your front.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lying, Cheating Husband And A Sham Of A Marriage. Where Do I Go From Here? / How Do You Address Your Spouse's Elder Brother/sister? / Yorubas And The 'Left-Hand' Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.