Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband (31282 Views)

After Forced Confession, Teenager Faces Death By Crucifixion. In Saudi Arabia / Sad! Why Did This Pretty Model Succumb To This Temptation? She Now Faces Death! / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by Etetejake(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
theassassin:
This people are just animals and bastards.

Something like this doesn't happen here in Cuba

Cuba! I know by now yio face is now like a dry fish due to hunger. A Nigerian epitome of starvation in Cuba. bros pls come back home and save us from loosing another soul to hunger.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by biolar: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
This will never happen in France where am schooled!
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by MizMyColi(f): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
The man got served. He didn't and even in his grave, still doesn't care about the life of that girl......she didn't know better either. She resorted to murder.

I haven't ever been in her shoes, I don't know what I would do if roles were switched.

But this I know......whether I am 10, 25 or 60 years of age, except I am acting in pure self defense -in which case, it would be clear to the public that it was never my intention to kill the person, SORRY...... I CANNOT TAKE A LIFE.

PRE-MEDITATED MURDER FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!

No sane human should.

I didn't read other pages on the thread, but if what I'm seeing on this page is true, that she took 3 more lives......then clearly, even without her knowing it, she is mentally deranged.

Would the murder committed by this girl; those praising her for it and those who'll tow her path as a means of emancipation from their suffering __solve anything really?

Why didn't she just run/abscond (which is what she's done eventually) or do something to him that'll teach him a big lesson, why? I'm sad for her really, sad at the mess she's gotten herself into.

That's murder in the 1st and she may likely be tried as an adult, especially seeing as she's become capable of what most adults couldn't possibly conceive nor go through with sad.

Why take a life, no, not 1 but 4!.....4!

Teach the paedophilic, unrepentant, irredeemable douchebag a life long lesson, especially on that pr.ick and teeth of his and abscond.......That's an Option grin grin

Take 4 Lives Premeditatedly?.......Mbanu angry That's a line I couldn't possibly cross.

There's always a better way, a better choice (especially for the informed and enlightened among us).

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
The world is watching while Children are murdered!
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by Ovacoma: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Afrok:
shocked... U mean marriage between girls and ancestors had being happening since the time of the stone age?
yes, Aisha was only nine when she got married to the false prophet who was much older than the poisoned man here. I am surprised that the prophet was also poisoned by a woman, not Aisha though!
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by Truckpusher(m): 3:02am On Nov 30, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

What do you expect her to do at her age when she is being raped by force?

Where are all those young girls you keep on kissing their arsse on NL?

Let them come here and see how dumb you are and how you are being bullied for being a cretin.

Brito
MizmyColi
Obiagelli
Tashamania
Rants of a lunatic.
Somebody has been following me like a lost puppy on NL. cheesy
When you leave that shabby neighborhood of yours ,get a real job and not that menial job and totally stay off from drugs then I might just consider debating you on any issue................No time for sick fellows.
But if you still rant like a deranged fellow ,then you are on your own.
Good morning.
Meanwhile, just try and take your med please.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by Truckpusher(m): 3:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

shocked honestly i am shocked, Truckpusher how will you feel if you were married to a 60 years gay who comes every night to rape you from behind. A dirty old ba.star.d for that matter, abeg free the girl joor.
If i were the girl, i will murder everyone involved in the marriage
I never supported pedophilia in any form ,but resorting to murder as way out is appaling and the weapon of choice speaks volume about her personality.Since everyone seem to support her method ,what if the man had forced or coerced her to eat with them or eat the same food, what would have happened to her ''emancipation'' as you people shamelessly put it?
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by Truckpusher(m): 3:31am On Nov 30, 2014
oloyede252:

Mr man y d insult,agree to disagree
Ok ok, do you know the meaning of label cretinous fuuktard
If you're waiting for that old bald-headed junkie to come out from his frequent blackouts to enable you engage him in sensible debate/argument ,then you'd be waiting for a long time.........

Many folks around here tried in vain to make him remain calm and talk sense for once ,but he won't,all he does is to yell 'fuccktard and 'Sagtard' all day long.
Trust me ,dude is one sick fellow that needs all the help he can get ,but I guess that whoever that had that responsibilty already gave up on him long time ago - No hope
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by JayJustus(m): 4:28am On Nov 30, 2014
tarryT:
That is the beauty of Sharia.... Allah be praised.

you're a curse to mother earth...heartless Muslims be causing problems since 09 AD
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
The man got served. He didn't and even in his grave, still doesn't care about the life of that girl......she didn't know better either. She resorted to murder.

I haven't ever been in her shoes, I don't know what I would do if roles were switched.

But this I know......whether I am 10, 25 or 60 years of age, except I am acting in pure self defense -in which case, it would be clear to the public that it was never my intention to kill the person, SORRY...... I CANNOT TAKE A LIFE.

No sane human should.

I didn't read other pages on the thread, but if what I'm seeing on this page is true, that she took 3 more lives......then clearly, even without her knowing it, she is mentally deranged.

Would the murder committed by this girl; those praising her for it and those who'll tow her path as a means of emancipation from their suffering __solve anything really?

Why didn't she just run/abscond (which is what she's done eventually) or do something to him that'll teach him a big lesson, why? I'm sad for her really, sad at the mess she's gotten herself into.

That's murder in the 1st and she may likely be tried as an adult, especially seeing as she's become capable of what most adults couldn't possibly conceive nor go through with sad.

Teach the paedophilic, unrepentant, irredeemable douchebag a life long lesson, especially on that pr.ick and teeth of his and abscond.......That's an Option grin grin

Take 4 Lives Premeditatedly?.......Mbanu angry That's a line I couldn't possibly cross.

There's always a better way, a better choice (especially for the informed and enlightened among us).
u're always saying my mind shocked

1 Like

Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by NwaJesusteete(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2014
Smart girl, am happi that some of the northern girls nownadays can be smarter, meanwhile the dead huby should be tried for attemping murder, anyway very sure that he must be undergoing serious torture by now in the spiritual high court of justice, if not that the child outsmart him the reverse may be the case. I prophesy serious societal unrest if anything should happen to the girl child. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by EHoudini: 6:14am On Nov 30, 2014
She should be conferred with natioinal honor for uncommon valor and bravery with an enemy (rappist)
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by tarryT(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2014
JayJustus:

you're a curse to mother earth...heartless Muslims be causing problems since 09 AD

Hey simpleton, that was sarcasm in its purest form.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by lumeneng22: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2014
tarryT:
.But killing is a part of sharia legal system na! So the girl may be right. What will you say about beheading of Christian men and taking their wives in marriage? Na otapiapia be such men food let the judge come and sentence.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by zizoo36: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2014
evil999:
bloody Muslims forcing their kids to marry
Better than your prostitute sisters who at the age of 35-40 have no plans to marry. At the age of 12, their pu**y be like borehole.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by zizoo36: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2014
adami:
Stu..pid pple,forcing a 14 yr old girl to marry. If I were in her shoes I would hide a knife or razor blade in my pocket and cut his d..ick when he wants to do, she was even kind. If I hear say them give her death sentence,she is underage....awon oshi angry angry
Better than sleeping with men around like your sisters do at a tender age of 10-12 yrs.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by adami: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
zizoo36:
Better than sleeping with men around like your sisters do at a tender age of 10-12 yrs.
You have issues,so marrying a girl off at 14 is ok in ur opinion. When u marry ur 14yr old dauta against her wish to a 35 yrs old man,then u can talk,till then i suggest u take several seats behind.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by adami: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

No sane human should.

how informed and enlightened is that girl. I'm sure she meant to just kill her husband and it was unfortunate that other pple had to share the food.
you say running away is an option?? where and to whom would she run to?? her parents who are still supposed to protect her betrayed her,the society that is supposed to stand for he abandoned her,she had to take matters into her own hands. Can you remember how you where when you were 14?? what were you doing at that age?? would you have considered urself mature intellectually or otherwise to make decisions for ur own good not to talk of starting a family?? ur parents made a lot of decisions for u and protected u in everyway they could. how would ur parents feel if they realised that u were raped?? you see,that's the difference btw u and this young girl,she had no one to fight for her,no one to run to and she took matters into her own hands. I'm not saying that is the best solution but i'm sure she must have considered all other options known to her, within her own limited knowledge and understanding. The society already sentenced her to death when they forced her into that marriage. I do not blame the poor girl.
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by darlenese(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
tarryT:

Why do u people enjoy killing sef?

Now I know why ur brothers are busy bombing
Bt u knw what?........

Keep killing ur selves! Who cares
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by jjk24(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
clemzo101:
shut that ur trap called mouth, what's beautiful in taking a life? U people are just demonic......mtchewwwww
u didn't geht d part where he his bein sarcastic and he his actually NOT a muslim. Well even if he was"you people" shudnt com up, buh who am I to tell you what you shuld say or nt. Peace
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by mauriceju2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
i have never seen any body on earth that are foolish as the Muslims, this is the sharia laws Boko Haram are fighting to establish in the north and the northerners are supporting it and trying to extend it to the whole Nigeria.
how can a child be given to marry, how can an old man be making love to a 14yrs old girls? this people are animals, they don't value human life
Re: 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband by pansophist(m): 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
akinsadeez:

she was defending herself from r.ape incredible. R.ape from a man she was legally and lawfully married to with the consent of her parents. Were you there when the man attempted to r.ape her? She didn't kill him during the act so how will she prove that her husband attempted to rape her?
she is a murderer, simple!

Nonsense, I am sure you are a muslim too, little wonder why you are justifying the illicit act.

What about the consent of the little girl? is it only the choice of her parents and husband to bundle her like a piece of wood and marry her off to a paedophile? seems like you have no iota or respect for kids.

Just like sagamite said, she should go back home and cook the remaining food for the parents, they need to join her ex paedophilic husband in grave, bunch of eediots.

At least no man will come marry her again, since they will most likely know what will befall them like her exhusband.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.