Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex (8917 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Romantic Awkward Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
i jst feel this r some things that happens and you get really awkward with. Some are from experience tho!

'that awkward moment wen a gurl accidentally touches yur d*ck and u pretend lik it didnt happen
that awkward moment wen a girl reply ur compliments wit 'k' (this sucks)

awkward moment when u alighted from a bus with the girl u'v just exchanged numbers with, then u realize she has a 'k leg
(WTF!)

that awkward moment wen u'v just toasted a girl on phone, then later u start remeberin what u ought to have said

that awkward moment wen ur eyes met with that girl u have a crush with, jst the moment u were picking your nose

that awkward moment wen someone says you v food wedges in between ur teeth

that awkward moment wen u go for a hug but she go for a handshake

that awkward moments wen u dey snap pix wit a lady and u noticed ur 'tin' dey rise

that awkward moment wen u always noticing that same guy hanging around ur crush

awkward moment wen u posted a nice picture on FB and no single 'like'

that awkard moment wen u v been expectin a message from her, then ur phone finaly beeps; sms from 5031 (those stupid mtn ppl en..)

that awkward moment wen you both say how are u? At the same time and respond 'fine' at same time (this normaly happens)

that awkward moment wen u accidentally touches a lady's butt nd u don't no if u should say sorry

awkward moment wen u v bn planning and rehearsing on wat to say and u end up sayin something different (common)

that awkward moment wen a girl come to u for explanation on a particular topic in school, something u don't even know

awkward moment wen u send ur 'hi' to ha on watsapp but no response and she's frequent online

that awkward moment wen u tell a very funny joke (u think it is), and no one laughs

ever experienced any of this?
Add yours!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by iceberylin(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment when you take her to a Cinema and she yells Abeg make una press pause shocked

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
That awkward moment when you take her to a Cinema and she yells Abeg make una press pause shocked
buahahaha *falls off chair*

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Lordabas: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014

when she screamed at me "wrong hole fool" grin

5 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:

grin grin
Lordabas:

when she screamed at me "wrong hole fool" grin
now this is awkward
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by yuncka: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

u carry am go tantalizer she dey ask why dem no warm d salad.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Mprex(f): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment when...lipsrsealed
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by adepiero: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment when you take a girl out and you ask if she cares for shawama and she says "I don't like that fish" gimme catfish or crocker instead. undecided
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by BreezyRita(f): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Observing things frm a coconut tree

These are real awkward moments oooo

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mprex:
That awkward moment when...lipsrsealed
? ? ? ? ?
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
adepiero:
That awkward moment when you take a girl out and you ask if she cares for shawama and she says "I don't like that fish" gimme catfish or crocker instead. undecided
grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:
Observing things frm a coconut tree

These are real awkward moments oooo
on a coconut tree this sunny afternoon? .. Come down and share and an awkward moment jere
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment a random guy says you should adjust ur top that ur breas.ts are in the open

That awkward moment a guy u have a crush says you should help him talk to your friend that he likes her and wants to date her

That awkward moment a guy tells you tht there is blood stain on ur skirt (na to enter ground remain)

That awkward moment a guy walks into the female toilet

That awkward moment ur walking past a group of guys and you fall down

8 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Lordabas: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:

grin grin WHAT HOLE??

Are you a learner? grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

That awkward moment a guy tells you tht there is blood stain on ur skirt (na to enter ground remain)
hahaha
Medunah:
really gon suck, especially wen no female around to help her up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lordabas:

Are you a learner? grin
grin That awkward moment wen she 'locates' the hole herself

1 Like

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment wen a guy said you should adjust or sit well bcus you are exposing too much.

That awkward moment wen u are walkin in front of some guys,and they are laughin

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:
That awkard moment a random guy says you should adjust ur top that ur breas.ts are in the open

That awkard moment a guy u have a crush says you should help him talk to your friend that cos he wants to date her

That awkward moment a guy walks into the female toilet

@ the bolded, so you have been told that b4 ? ** shook my head in disappointment**
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2014

That awkward moment when you invite a lady to your house and she calls to remind you that NO SEX oooooo

That awkward moment when a lady visits you and you never made advances, only for her to tell you on her way home that you are not man enough

That awkward moment when you have sent a lady numerous Pms but no response, only for you to quote her and she exposes you to all Nairalanders

That awkward moment when you are about calling your crush and the call tarrif rises to 40kb

That awkward moment when you finally summon the courage to ask her out and she introduces you to her bf ooooooh goooosh !!!

4 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by chibwike(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment when you are making advances to her....and you guys re walking hand in hand

Then you fall inside a gutter.

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by iceberylin(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
yuncka:

u carry am go tantalizer she dey ask why dem no warm d salad.
This one need deliverance grin
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

@ the bolded, so you have been told that b4 ? ** shook my head in disappointment**
Lol, i have bin told the first one once and in all honesty i didnt know my top was revealing, the second?? No ooo, i got that from a post you shared with me
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by kelechiMarie(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
awkward ?

kisskiss

kiss
kiss
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Lol, i have bin told the first one once and in all honesty i didnt know my top was revealing, the second?? No ooo, i got that from a post you shared with me

Oooooowkay

Mouth sealed
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Medunah: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

That awkward moment wen u are walkin in front of some guys,and they are laughin
Na this one dey vex me pass, u start checking urself to see if theres sumfin amiss with your dressing, or check if ur hair looks Ok or try to remember if u have insulted any of them before for making passes at you
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
tosyne2much:

That awkward moment when you are about calling your crush and the call tarrif rises to 40kb
grin
tosyne2much:
[i] That awkward moment when you finally summon the courage to ask her out and she introduces you to her bf ooooooh goooosh !!!
men..men , this really sucks
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
That awkward moment when you see your crush riding at the back of your friend's car

That awkward moment when you see your old colleague from Uni running towards you, and you spread out your arms to receive a hug only for Her to pass you and go towards another guy. grin

Girls wicked sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
KingTom:

That awkward moment when you see your old colleague from Uni running towards you, and you spread out your arms to receive a hug only for Her to pass you and go towards another guy. grin
then u pretend lik u tryna catch a fly grin

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by Nche95(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dotwillis1:
i jst feel this r some things that happens and you get really awkward with. Some are from experience tho!

'that awkward moment wen a gurl accidentally touches yur d*ck and u pretend lik it didnt happen
that awkward moment wen a girl reply ur compliments wit 'k' (this sucks)

awkward moment when u alighted from a bus with the girl u'v just exchanged numbers with, then u realize she has a 'k leg
(WTF!)

that awkward moment wen u'v just toasted a girl on phone, then later u start remeberin what u ought to have said

that awkward moment wen ur eyes met with that girl u have a crush with, jst the moment u were picking your nose

that awkward moment wen someone says you v food wedges in between ur teeth

that awkward moment wen u go for a hug but she go for a handshake

that awkward moments wen u dey snap pix wit a lady and u noticed ur 'tin' dey rise

that awkward moment wen u always noticing that same guy hanging around ur crush

awkward moment wen u posted a nice picture on FB and no single 'like'

that awkard moment wen u v been expectin a message from her, then ur phone finaly beeps; sms from 5031 (those stupid mtn ppl en..)

that awkward moment wen you both say how are u? At the same time and respond 'fine' at same time (this normaly happens)

that awkward moment wen u accidentally touches a lady's butt nd u don't no if u should say sorry

awkward moment wen u v bn planning and rehearsing on wat to say and u end up sayin something different (common)

that awkward moment wen a girl come to u for explanation on a particular topic in school, something u don't even know

awkward moment wen u send ur 'hi' to ha on watsapp but no response and she's frequent online

that awkward moment wen u tell a very funny joke (u think it is), and no one laughs

ever experienced any of this?
Add yours!!

there is this guy in my department who is fond of hanging around my CRUSHES. don't know what i did this guy. i'm fade up. if this continues, i'm gonna arrange guys for him.
Re: Awkward Moments With The Opposite Sex by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:

Na this one dey vex me pass, u start checking urself to see if theres sumfin amiss with your dressing, or check if ur hair looks Ok or try to remember if u have insulted any of them before for making passes at you
Or if your nyash is flat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.