Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" (37222 Views)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Princecalm(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Not all girls though
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Hablad47(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na today? Yet, most of them are easily brainwashed.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by intergral(m): 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Goodnite

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by argon500: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ op, it is misconception but do not blame them.

ASK GUYS
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Drsmith01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
teemanbastos:
I catch u....Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by teemanbastos(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Drsmith01:

I catch u....Nairaland
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Tunguy01(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
I hate Nigeria's girls especially dos dat tie rapper when it comes to romance , dey ar so dull nd daft romantically , weneva u ar conversing wit Dem , dey start staring @ ur lips wit d thought of getting laid sooner

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:
When will our Girls have sense undecided
Including ur sisters n cousins? Please u guys shouldn't generalise it. Ask out ko. No b date una dey go? Shuo..
Even guys use d phrase very well o. No b only chicks Abeg make una calm down..mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by feamtrik(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
...Is typing a message
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by IAMGEJ(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
I.Q below 0.01 will definitely thinks dis way.
*don't wanna say much*
Don't take this quote the other way round 'hehehe' embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Evina:
Actually, it is the other way round.

When a girl is friendly with a guy, he begins to have the erroneous idea that she is an easy lay.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by peezu(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
winkSee it has a helping hand,no time to waste time
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by VENTY0(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ure saying" but in Nigeria" pls r u 4rm france undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by 100Cents: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
As in " let us go outside "..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tunguy01:
I hate Nigeria's girls especially dos dat tie rapper when it comes to romance , dey ar so dull nd daft romantically , weneva u ar conversing wit Dem , dey start staring @ ur lips wit d thought of getting laid sooner
See who is talking... from ur description of nigerian babes it even shows d kinda guy u r.. u r describing a typical local babe who grew up in d rural setting. Feels inferior, I mean serious complex problem who doesn't know romance. It means na only those ones u fit chyk.
It speaks volumes...It means u urself ve a problem .
Please go get urself a correct naija babe who will spoil u silly.
One more thing... Some naija men r not just it atall. They r ridiculously unromantic n rigid to d core. Lord ve mercy.
While some will so spoil u that u keep questioning their origin.
Go n pray to God to lead u to where correct naija babes r. Stop hanging around wrapper monsters..
*runs out of thread*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by slimmingcare(f): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Its just their understanding of the phrase
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by iceberylin(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
ellechrystal:

Including ur sisters n cousins? Please u guys shouldn't generalise it. Ask out ko. No b date una dey go? Shuo..
Even guys use d phrase very well o. No b only chicks Abeg make una calm down..mtchewww
And your Mum too undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Kingspin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
`No Money no Love, No Love no Money'
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
You meet a girl and you've had some rounds of love making and she is still saying, youre not my bf because you've not asked me out. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by LINKINPINKY: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lmao!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Well...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Wisdytech(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
hmmm! Nigerian girls
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kenex4ever(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:

lol google is your friend oga
he is right
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
ellechrystal:

See who is talking... from ur description of nigerian babes it even shows d kinda guy u r.. u r describing a typical local babe who grew up in d rural setting. Feels inferior, I mean serious complex problem who doesn't know romance. It means na only those ones u fit chyk.
It speaks volumes...It means u urself ve a problem .
Please go get urself a correct naija babe who will spoil u silly.
[s]One more thing... Some naija men r not just it atall. They r ridiculously unromantic n rigid to d core. Lord ve mercy.
While some will so spoil u that u keep questioning their origin.
Go n pray to God to lead u to where correct naija babes r. Stop hanging around wrapper monsters..
*runs out of thread*[/s]
Are you saying those local babes are not from Nigeria? @bolded

BTW, the stroked comment is off topic tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimmy05:
You meet a girl and you've had some rounds of love making and she is still saying, youre not my bf because you've not asked me out. undecided
Na wa
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
he is right
I am also right tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by iykedare(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Naija girls and their way of reasoning. And When they see your car, they immediately fall in love.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by mzzhavilah(f): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
I get u point op but u seriously don't kn wot most guys do.friendly manner is diff from flirtin right? cos some guys intentionlly flirt wit gals and still claim friendly,and mind u wen d intention isn't known misconception is born.if d lady is single nd searching u ve to make ur being friendly clear or get ready to be misunderstood and d telling her friends part is just to look good in d sight of her peers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by datyrone(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
girls do it...guys do it (in a different way). too much over familiarity is not good
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
adepiero:
Are you saying those local babes are not from Nigeria? @bolded

BTW, the stroked comment is off topic tongue
Off topic ko.
D guy who I quoted was his not off d topic? Mtchewwww.. tory..
Y u come cancel the one of naija men? Or I dey lie ni? Na only naija babes una dey sabi attack. ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
kenex4ever:
he is right
Thank you my brother, please help me school her undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Natasha2:
Erm poster you also have a misconception about it. To ask someone out doesn't necessarily mean you want him or her to be your bf or gf. It is just inviting someone to go out with you. For example I can ask you out to the cinema,or for ice cream or whatever it is I want us to do. But I guess everyone narrows "asking me out" to relationship and love.

And as for the other part guys do it too, a girls is being nice and you think she wants you.

So I'm asking you out right now @ op can you join me for ice cream next week? tongue

I think you also have a misconception with the phrase, however, ask me out can be used interchangable with the later . That is, when you "ask a lady out" without stating the purpose, it actually means you are requesting for a date, and when you ask her out for a dinner , it actually means you are inviting her over for a dinner

In conclusion- ask me out can be used for both inviting a lady for dinner and wooing a lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.