Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" (37379 Views)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
Are you related to Patrick Obahiagbon

Buahahahahaahaha....
She's got good vocabs
, excellent word-stock and a finite palavery!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote
author=adepiero post=28478623]You no well, e be like say
you want make them poor sugar inside your agbo Jedi undecided
[/quote]huh? e b like say garri dey hungry u tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Evina(f): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
foxxynik:

Buahahahahaahaha....
She's got good vocabs
, excellent word-stock and a finite palavery!

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

smiley smiley smiley

You can grind all you want...
Its ur day babee!
#thumpzup
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
Madam, "ask me out" and "take me out" are two different things. pls don't get it twisted!

the former is used in a relationship process while the later is used in a casual meeting. what you are talking about is "take me out" e.g I wanna take you out for dinner. no strings attached but when I ask you out then the is intention of a relationship.

the only similarity is that one leads to the other (take out = ask out) but not in all cases.

oga u have to ask someone out and if d person agrees den u can take em out,like maddam said, then other tins can happen from there.so u "take out"someone u must have "asked out". and if ur a sharp guy u simply invite home lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by pomide(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2014
mzzhavilah:
I get u point op but u seriously don't kn wot most guys do.friendly manner is diff from flirtin right? cos some guys intentionlly flirt wit gals and still claim friendly,and mind u wen d intention isn't known misconception is born.if d lady is single nd searching u ve to make ur being friendly clear or get ready to be misunderstood and d telling her friends part is just to look good in d sight of her peers.

the only sane commentI've read on this thread..whew!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by CzarRex: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2014
Dis one small sef..I don c where one guy bin dey ask afta d well being of a girl,d girl tot d guy was tryin to ask her out....hmnnn iSMH 4 9ja gurls.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
taurusdude:

oga u have to ask someone out and if d person agrees den u can take em out,.so u "take out"someone u must have "asked out".

Jeeeeeezuz!
Dude?
In several cases, I've taken girls out and with no intentions of dating or straffing them!

What if you block a girl you so much like...in ur street and she's sort of busy at the moment and u sweet-tone her and get phone number!!! Won't you rather take her out for a romantic moment before given out ur intentions by asking her out?

In other cases, classy chaps will give a girl a romantic moment by giving her rooms to fall deep!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2014
foxxynik:

Jeeeeeezuz!
Dude?
In several cases, I've taken girls out and with no intentions of dating or straffing them!

What if you block a girl you so much like...in ur street and she's sort of busy at the moment and u sweet-tone her and get phone number!!! Won't you rather take her out for a romantic moment before given out ur intentions by asking her out?

In other cases, classy chaps will give a girl a romantic moment by giving her rooms to fall deep!

my God simple english, u can ask anybody out even ur mother.if i wanted to drink beer with my friends i have to ask dem first if not den i will have to drink alone and bro dats sad,d word u need is dating even this word is complicated lol.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2014
taurusdude:

my God simple english, u can ask anybody out even ur mother.if i wanted to drink beer with my friends i have to ask dem first if not den i will have to drink alone and bro dats sad,d word u need is dating even this word is complicated lol.

At first, it was contradictory!

oga u have to ask someone out and if d person agrees den u can take em out,.so u "take
out"someone u must have "asked out"

Asking out as in asking her for a timeout is actually what you mean! And not the asking to be a gf!

In other words...I wouldn't sweat on this any further...
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Elkristo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:
When will our Girls have sense undecided
when all men go into extinction
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by aniexyz(f): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Evina:

Always welcome doll wink

Have a glass of berries and banana smoothie. smiley
thanks hun

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Who Loves Big Girls? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.