Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website (1039 Views)

If You Are In Need Of A Writer For Hire, Contact Diamomndstar He Can Do The Job / How To Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria Online / If You Need A Writer Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website by fizyalasdair(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Site Address: www.naijachase.com
Category: Celebrity News and Music
Facebook: Facebook.com/naijachaseblog
Twitter: Twitter.com/naijachase

We are also looking for writers who are able to write news whether you heard the news from another website or blog, as far as you are able to revonate it and re-write it and make it interesting and long by yourself, we are willing to pay you
20 posts will earn you 9,000 naira
40 posts will earn you 25,000 naira
60 posts will earn you 50,000 naira

Please note that your posts have to be long, interesting and written by yourself...
If you are interested contact us with naijachaseblog@gmail.com or on twitter @naijachase

To give you proof that we will pay you, we will pay you 2,000 naira after your first 10 posts...
You will give us your Bank Account Details which we will pay it into.....Or if you do not have a bank account you can give us your mobile number to which we will send a recharge card PIN number of the amount we are supposed to pay you.

He is how it works to write a post...If you have a computer. Then create a gmail account, Then send your email contact, phone number and Bank Account Details to naijachaseblog@gmail.com Then we will send you an invitation through the Blogger Platform to have access to our blog and write your posts and post them directly to the blog. I f you do not know how to do the above process...Then you have to send us your email contact and your name, phone number and Bank Account Details to naijachaseblog@gmail.com.....Then send your posts to our email which is naijachaseblog@gmail.com....If you do no have a Bank Account then send us your phone number to which we would send the equivalent we are supposed to pay you as a recharge card, we will send the PIN NUMBER of the recharge card...You will choose which network you want us to pay you with, But if you have a Bank Account we will pay you directly to your bank account.....We pay all our writers 2,000 naira after their first 10 posts to assure them that we are not cheating them, then after that we will pay you monthly based on your amount of posts...To know how much posts earn you....Go above as we have already stated that....

The NaijaChase Team
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hey! Why Not Pay For Data First Then The Trust Can Be Built From There.
Re: Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website by danielblessing(m): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Is the offer still available?
Re: Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website by mandy1990: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Am in and my email address is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website by labi6: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
If the offer is still available then my email is bigkorede@gmail.com
Re: Make Money On Naijachase.com By Being A Writer For The Website by okorro1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
Heello i don't no if dis is still on but if it is this is my email address funmiobieze@yahoo.com thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anyone To Help Me Publish My Book / 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research / Top Quality Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.