Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF (5090 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 1:24am On Nov 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:
TANjanweedian undecided
Show us your card we know your a member as well.

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by ellechrystal(f): 1:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Genius100:
Obviously this demented hag called Biafranqueen cannot tell the difference between Abacha and Buhari...
Y must u call her that? Must u call her that so we know the level d thing take pain u? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 2:21am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Y must u call her that? Must u call her that so we know the level d thing take pain u? Mtcheww

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 2:32am On Nov 30, 2014
Frankenstein:
So Buhari is corrupt?
QUESTION!

How do you see it?
Can you be a Virgin and live with, dine with,work with prostitutes without joining if not but anything but all guilty by association.

If the Police catch you in a stolen car you friend picked you up with how far will you get with your innocent plea?
Can you show me what Buhari has done for Nigerians or even Northerners in the last 25 years, except scream of blood and baboons. Do we really want to keep recycling old military dictators?

Help me ask them to answer.
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by Genius100: 3:07am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Well that's exactly what she is. A demented haggard cretin with the IQ of a fruit fly. When a clown comes on Nairaland to insult our collective intelligence, she deserves all the insults in the world. How does one even begin to debate with a m-oron that can't tell the difference between Buhari and Abacha?
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by gramci: 3:17am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
You people are busy grin Can you refute this or only insult

That's part of his twelve million votes

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by M4gunners: 3:25am On Nov 30, 2014
rafhell:
i will vote APC if they offer a better candidate than buhari.
for now i aint voting any.
Gbam well said.
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 3:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Genius100:

Well that's exactly what she is. A demented haggard cretin with the IQ of a fruit fly. When a clown comes on Nairaland to insult our collective intelligence, she deserves all the insults in the world. How does one even begin to debate with a m-oron that can't tell the difference between Buhari and Abacha?

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 3:30am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

That's part of his twelve million votes
You know it grin even the guys from Chad get to vote they guy.

2 Likes

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by omenka(m): 5:06am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

Rubbish
Yeah. I thought so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by Frankenstein: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:

QUESTION!

How do you see it?
Can you be a Virgin and live with, dine with,work with prostitutes without joining if not but anything but all guilty by association.

If the Police catch you in a stolen car you friend picked you up with how far will you get with your innocent plea?
Can you show me what Buhari has done for Nigerians or even Northerners in the last 25 years, except scream of blood and baboons. Do we really want to keep recycling old military dictators?

Help me ask them to answer.
So if I take a cue from your analysis, all the ministers working under GEJ are corrupt. Including, NOI, Aganga and the minister of Agriculture who could be said to be making good efforts in their ministries?
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Rumour peddlers everywhere you go! angryangryangry...in recent times, from these tout called BQ grin
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by femicyrus(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2014
This is a nigerian issue. How can a biafran be having headache over another country's problem. Go and present your grieviance at AU. we have a presdent and he is yet to prosecute buhari for anything.

1 Like

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
Do you know how Abacha funded the PTF that Buhari managed so prudently and successfully?

From the proceeds of a N6 per litre increase in fuel prices to N11 per litre

Where is the PTF today ?

Fuel price is N97 per litre today;
What has been done with the proceeds of the N86 per litre increase since Abacha's assassination?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xhN5fljkIw&index=33&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2014
I would be inclined to riot to if some one rigged elections and told me that GEJ got as much votes as Buhari in Nothern States that everybody knows is where Buhari has almost total 100% popularity.
biafranqueen:
You know it grin even the guys from Chad get to vote they guy.
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2014
GenBuhari:
I would be inclined to riot to if some one rigged elections and told me that GEJ got as much votes as Buhari in Nothern States that everybody knows is where Buhari has almost total 100% popularity.
How does riots solve anything. Why are people of color at a all time low in creativity. Riots are only band aids for gunshot wounds undecided
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2014
It shouldn't have to come to that. Provide free and fair elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwnqimMLGc&index=38&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

biafranqueen:
How does riots solve anything. Why are people of color at a all time low in creativity. Riots are only band aids for gunshot wounds undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by biafranqueen: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2014
GenBuhari:
It shouldn't have to come to that. Provide free and fair elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwnqimMLGc&index=38&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

We have to speak to Nigerians hearts because the leaders only give the orders behind closed doors the general population takes them to heart. If the streets are soaked in blood do you think any will belong to the elite?
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by arsetalks(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
You people are busy grin Can you refute this or only insult
Whats the proof that that kid actually own that voter's card? What proof do you have that he is to vote for any other party other than PDP?

$3=$5 Billion got stolen under Buhari? Wow. $20 Billion got missing under GEJ. Beat that.
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by crown777(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Dear APC,
Did we forget so soon
From 1996-1998 Nigeria was ranked number 1 in corruption by the world index.
In these years, Buhari was looting PTF as the so-called self-acclaimed anti-corruption Czar. Buhari is a hypocrite and a priggish fake. I have ask APC on NL numerous times, why he didn’t fight corruption when Nigeria was ranked the most corrupt country in the world. Or was it because he was also looting like his then boss Abacha?

Between $3 billion and $5 billion of public money was looted during Abacha's regime, according to Transparency International.

The judgment includes about $303 million in two bank accounts in the British offshore center of Jersey and $144 million in two bank accounts in France. Three accounts in the United Kingdom and Ireland hold at least $27 million, the statement said.Claims to another $148 million in four investment portfolios in the United Kingdom are pending.Enrico Monfrini, a Swiss lawyer working with the Nigerian government, has traced $2.4bn of assets linked to Abacha, most of which were channelled through European banks.High quality global journalism requires investment.
So far, Nigeria has recovered $1.3bn, the largest tranche of which – $500m – came from Switzerland in 2005. A further $1.1bn – in France, the UK, Luxembourg and the Channel island of Jersey – is still tied up in legal proceedings. The US in March froze more than $458m linked to Abacha in Jersey and France.

Further note what does Abachas widow think of Buhari

ApC, Buhari is the best you have and still you have failed.
Try again 2019.

Warmest regards,
Biafran Queen

Please provide proof and source.
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by crown777(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
Show us your card we know your a member as well.

Educate yourself a little, read below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2021241/fact-it-pdp-promised-make
Re: Dear APC: Abacha And Buhari Stole Up To $ 5 Billion From PTF by adamskutty(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
You people don't have a kobo of sense can you ever debate an issue with intelligence? After 2015 APC will only live in Nairalands archive files.
Biafra cannibal it seems to me that u are curse grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#IamAnigerianNotAcriminal: Hippocracy Of Ben Maurice Bruce #BuhariSpokeTheTruth / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? / Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.