Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid (3643 Views)

'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Impeached, HON Helen Nwaobasi emerges New Speaker(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Adminisher: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
IHEDIOHA

Elias Udochukwu (COPIED FROM FACEBOOK)

I am not a prophet, but people who know me are amazed most times at the accuracy of my intuition. That is one gift, I am proud to have from God. It has been put to test severally and for all those number of times, my intuition scaled through. One of my remarkable intuitive revelations was the one on Gov. Okorocha, who I said would win election in 2011, but that Imo state would regret his emergence for he would dupe and run the state aground. Today, people are calling in to ask how I did forecast so accurately.
Today also, the intuition has come again and I stand to inform Imo people, upon whom whatever is neglected falls.

Our Deputy Speaker, Emeka Ihedioha, is about to hijack Imo state through the back door. He is a man of “Green Cap with Green Snake underneath”. If Imo people allow him, we are finished. He will loot us dry. I have been harboring this intuitive message about him for a while, wanting to be sure I am not hallucinating. As a result, I have been following Ihedioha very closely, trying to see whether there would be any concrete things that could buttress this.
Recently a close aid of his, who is privy to most of the clandestine things Ihedioha is doing, and is marveled and disappointed at most of those weird things, leaked to me some secrets that have confirmed my intuition. I have been under the temptation of mentioning the name of this aid here, for I hate telling lies or indulging in rumor peddling. But for obvious fear of persecution, this aid begged not to be mentioned.

Imo People hear this:
- Emeka Ihedioha is building two big hotels in Owerri and at a choice place in Lagos. He is also building a colossal Shopping Mall in Abuja, all simultaneously and by proxy
- Ihedioha gave Mohammed Kumalia, who led the congress panel, one million US dollars.
- He bought a house abroad for one PDP national working committee member.
- And gave the rest of the national working committee members between 100,000 and 500,000 US dollars.
The question Imo people should ask now is; Couldn’t this scandalous gifts to PDP working committee members have been the reason for their silence and inaction in the face of the outcry about the exhibited excesses of Ihedioha in the state since recent times, especially at the recent delegates election?

-The most disturbing posture of Ihedioha, which is of particular concern to this Ihedioha’s aid and should also be of great concern to the entire Imo people, is Ihedioha’s mastery in fraud manipulations. It is revealed that Ihedioha commits budget fraud every time by placing roads worth billions of Naira in the same place, each overlapping the other. And as if this is not enough, he breaks them into phases one, two and phase three. He places these billions in obscure places, where nobody has interest to look at. When the funding of jobs on any phase is done, he keeps piling money on the same project, with the excess going into his pocket.
Even the legislative institute, which he supervises, is not left out. It is revealed that he has looted it blue.

I think this and the constituency money, which Ihedioha pocketed over the years, explain the money he is lavishly throwing about
This patriotic aid is wondering what will become of Imo state, should his boss become the governor. His argument is that, if his boss could craftily manipulate at such magnitude at the federal level, fraudulently manipulating Imo state as a governor, will be like child’s play.

The youths and ofcourse all Imo people should protest and resist this. We are the people who are to bear the brunt of all the dirty politics Ihedioha and some members of the working committee of PDP are playing.
Imo people have suffered enough. Superlatively, it was a looting spree during Ohakim, and bigger looting under OKorocha. But the biggest fraudster, according to this aid, is going to be Ihedioha, if Imo people allow it. We must nip this in the bud.

The reputation of the party, most especially that of the Chairman Muazu is at stake. Of all the candidates on the line-up for Imo governorship contest, Ihedioha is almost at the bottom of the ladder, when the yardsticks of Corruption, Achievements, Accessibility to the people, Vision and Respect for people are considered. There are many credible candidates in the contest. Mike Ahamba is there. Hon.Bethel Amadi and Senator Chris Anyanwu are all there and are from Owerri Zone which should produce governor. Imo youths and people should wake up and demand that PDP listens to Imo voice of reason, gauge our impulse and give us the most credible candidate who we trust, but certainly NOT IHEDIOHA.

Ihedioha represents more than meets our eyes. He is very much attached to a very prominent APC member, with whom according to his aid, he is having series of nocturnal meetings and entering into disturbing accords.
Imo people can’t afford to mess with another 4 years of subterfuge, remotely controlled from outside the shores of the state, which is what Ihedioha’s imposition on Imo people will necessitate.
Imo people should remember that it is such a system under the present administration, that has led Imo into not having any general hospitals today, not to talk of Adapalm, Concord and a host of others, all having been sold to people from outside Imo state.

We must resist a repeat of this by rejecting Ihedioha. Imposing him on Imo people means an automatic victory for APC in 2015. It is certain that Imo people will prefer dealing with a devil they know in Okorocha, than dealing with a revealed bigger devil in Emeka Ihedioha. PDP needs be warned.

By Elias Udochukwu
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by hallmar08(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
In Olamide's voice: Story for the gods
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
I really want Senator Anyanwu to be the next governor.
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Ngwakwe: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Is PDP contesting gubernatorial election in Imo State?

I just did a survey in Owerri and found out that PDP has no "supporters" except beneficiaries

No grassroot support, no outstanding legacy.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
write up has no direction

just attack attack and attack for the sake of attack

bad belle write up this is

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by egift(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I just did a survey in Owerri and found out that PDP has no "supporters" except beneficiaries

Someone accused you of coming from South-West and you hide the post. I laughed so hard. (Welcome to my world) grin grin grin

@Post: No comment.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by akinsadeez(m): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2014
what can I say undecided
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Who is afraid of Emeka Ihedioha. ...are are your masters scared of going to the polls with him. ..baseless lies here and there just to pull him down. ..Rochas Is so ooooo ooooo scared of this man....Gosh
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Ikengawo: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:
I really want Senator Anyanwu to be the next governor.
lol, thats the best we can do?
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Ikengawo:
lol, thats the best we can do?
Her political activism in the 90s, coupled with her experience in the Senate, should put her in good stead for the job.
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Ikengawo: 1:34am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Her political activism in the 90s, coupled with her experience in the Senate, should put her in good stead for the job.

Of all the current options she's not the worst, but remember that being in the senates means she's supposed to be advocating for federal projects in Imo. Where are they? Out of ignorance we blame presidents for lack of federal presence when it's really the fault of our senators. She's a failure.

If these are the leaders we have to choose from, we're too barbaric for progress.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2014
CFCfan:

I can categorically tell you that ihedioha although being in a lower house has executed ten folds of projects than sen.chris....He has equally attracted more too....Please you people should verify your facts before coming here to spit rubbish ...ihedioha is the best rep from imo state in the national assembly bothe the lower and the upper chamber...There is nothing o well has not done to cause division in imo pdp...He knows ihedioha is the man to beat...I'll like to say that if ihedioha does not fly pdp's ...then they might as well hv to wait for another 4yrs. .....The same senator Chris that forged d signature of humphry anumudu and Ken njemanze in a petition to the nwc...she can as well go and forge Jega'S signature and return herself as governor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by chimerase2: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2014
Somebody is really smoking expired misoprostol kai angry
Well the election is btw chris, emeka and rochas and captain
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Plshavmercyamen: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Lol... We will continue to sit back and watch PDP destroy itself in Imo State Cos Imo is Indeed in the hand of God. Owelle for Guber! Buhari for Presido! Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by asha80(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Lol... We will continue to sit back and watch PDP destroy itself in Imo State Cos Imo is Indeed in the hand of God. Owelle for Guber! Buhari for Presido! Udo diri unu
rochas is going for president or vp not guber.
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Plshavmercyamen: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2014
asha80:
Nwanne, Most Imolites(myself inclusive) have been appealing to Owelle to jettison his presidency or VP bid to govern Imo for another 4 years. And I'm Sure, God willing he wil heed to our call. Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by asha80(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, Most Imolites(myself inclusive) have been appealing to Owelle to jettison his presidency or VP bid to govern Imo for another 4 years. And I'm Sure, God willing he wil heed to our call. Udo diri gi
i dont think he will heed any call of sort...remember in 2011 when he won he said he was going for only one term and that he wasnt a 'local'man but 'national' man...he has had 3 yrs to ponder this and he just decided a month ago to stick to his earlier decision..he can only change his mind if he does not get theticket for presidency or vice...he changing his mind after this scenarion would potray him as a desperate man which might not go down well with people in imo
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Plshavmercyamen: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2014
asha80:
i dont think he will heed any call of sort...remember in 2011 when he won he said he was going for only one term and that he wasnt a 'local'man but 'national' man...he has had 3 yrs to ponder this and he just decided a month ago to stick to his earlier decision..he can only change his mind if he does not get theticket for presidency or vice...he changing his mind after this scenarion would potray him as a desperate man which might not go down well with people in imo
Nwanne, Sincerely, Rochas is eminently qualified to vie for presidency or VP position. Infact, at the risk of sounding immodest, Owelle is the most popular and widely accepted Igbo politician in Nigeria as at today. But, as peeps wil say "all politics is local" and for the love I have for my state, i would rather he go for another four years so as to permanently retire some political vultures in Imo state and set a standard of governance that wil be absolutely impossible for any successive administration to deviate from. Onye ulo ya na agba oku anaghi achu oke. Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2014
asha80:
my dear...you don't know Rochas ...He is running for imo guber...He has no plans at all to run for presidential. ...He is just a deceitful freak....everybody knows he's running for gubernatorial except of course those that are still under his devilish spell....He has not bought apc ticket. ..just expression of interest for which he is yet to return uptil we speak. ...A failure he is...fraught and fraud
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by waternogetemeny: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Ngwakwe:

asha80:
mikeansy:
write up has no direction
just attack attack and attack for the sake of attack
bad belle write up this is

Ihedioha should remain in the house of reps for God sake where is he moving to nau...

Ndiigbo have not had the speaker of Reps for aeon. He is the next Speaker.

Politics is about positioning to be next at anything, igbos surprisingly have not understood this simple political fact.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by godwinkessi: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Plshavmercyamen:

How was Owelle’s 8yrs? Hope u enjoyed it?
Re: Ihedioha's Moves - My New Speaker?...God forbid by godwinkessi: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
BADNEAT:
my dear...you don't know Rochas ...He is running for imo guber...He has no plans at all to run for presidential. ...He is just a deceitful freak....everybody knows he's running for gubernatorial except of course those that are still under his devilish spell....He has not bought apc ticket. ..just expression of interest for which he is yet to return uptil we speak. ...A failure he is...fraught and fraud

I’m coming from the future! He gave the ticket to his son in law then came back and collected and rugged himself in and then had the worst term! The worst governor in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ / Biafra: Plateau DSS Invites Igbo Leader Over Protest In SE/SS. / Saraki In Another #310million Scandal-SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.