Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. (7364 Views)

Your Best Christmas And New Year Shout Out / Countdown To Mother's Day- We Salute These Mothers / Family Re-union: Give It A Shot This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Calloti am inlove with ur profile pic, u look beautuful.
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2014
cocospice:
Calloti am inlove with ur profile pic, u look beautuful.

Thanks. kiss
I feel beautiful! Always. . . . smiley
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2014
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET H-enjoyment continues! cool
Did not even miss NL for one second.
One more week of SOLID H-enjoyment!
Chai!!!! cool

Ringing in the NEW YEAR. . . with the most favorite people in MY WORLD!!!!
My darling family!!!!!! kiss
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by Nmeri17: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET H-enjoyment continues! cool
Did not even miss NL for one second.
One more week of SOLID H-enjoyment!
Chai!!!! cool

Ringing in the NEW YEAR. . . with the most favorite people in MY WORLD!!!!
My darling family!!!!!! kiss

hopefully we'll get the full gist lerra smiley
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Ah!

Your Bonny M video brings back a floodgate of happy childhood memories o!

Happy Holidays dear. kiss
Used to have the collection too but unfortunately can't find it again.
HAPPY Holidays kiss kiss
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nmeri17:

hopefully we'll get the full gist lerra smiley

Come take gist!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!! cool

Live from Nigeria. . . .My 'skelewoo baby'!!!! cool

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2015
It is official!
Live from Central London. . . .It is a HAPPY 2015!!!!! cool

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by veave(f): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kay-kay.
which of the kids are yours.
they all look cute BTW
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
veave:
Kay-kay.
which of the kids are yours.
they all look cute BTW

Look closely! kiss
They are VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRY CUTE! kiss
Thanks! cool

*no over-fed, brainless PHAT azzzes in this 'compact' family o. . . HALLELUJAH* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
MY BEST XMAS 2014 PRESENT. . . EVER!!! cool
From one of my brothers. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-bK-c26cw

ALL MY FAVORITE MOVIES AND OVER 100 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT PORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN MOVIES!!!!!

Copied from my ALL MY SIBLINGS' external hard drives! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
A weekend get away in Paris. . . from my 'special special'! wink
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by veave(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Look closely! kiss
They are VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRY CUTE! kiss
Thanks! cool

*no over-fed, brainless PHAT azzzes in this 'compact' family o. . . HALLELUJAH* cheesy

Okay
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
The best part of every vacation is arriving safely AND BACK IN YOUR OWN CLEAN BED!
The first week of 2015 has come and gone. . . . shocked
Unbelievable!

Back to work. . . .Time to make MORE MONEY!!!!!
It is gonna be a GREEEEEEEEEEEAT YEAR!

It started as a HAPPY NEW YEAR. . . and will remain A HAPPY YEAR!!!!!
Lots of changes. . . .

First things first. . . .TIME TO BALANCE MY CHECK BOOKS! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by LordReed(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The best part of every vacation is arriving safely AND BACK IN YOUR OWN CLEAN BED!
The first week of 2015 has come and gone. . . . shocked
Unbelievable!

Back to work. . . .Time to make MORE MONEY!!!!!
It is gonna be a GREEEEEEEEEEEAT YEAR!

It started as a HAPPY NEW YEAR. . . and will remain A HAPPY YEAR!!!!!
Lots of changes. . . .

First things first. . . .TIME TO BALANCE MY CHECK BOOKS! cool

Aunty K send one my way now, to bless the life of your little niece. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
Family RE-UNION. . . . Christmas 2015. . . . DUBAI!!!!!
The planning has started!
Amiiiiiin oooooooooh!!!! cool
Re: Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. by KanwuliaJara: 6:08pm On May 05, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF-VrM1G6nQ

We have graduated from apartment rentals to VRBO!
Too much complaints about the children making noise!

So therefore. . . . .WE ARE GOING TO USE A PRIVATE BEACH RENTAL with a whole house for 2 SOLID WEEKS! cool

http://www.vrbo.com/3902211ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVJm5fAabbQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Need For Intra Tribal Martial Issues Among The Yorubas / Is Marriage Really Based On Love Or Understanding? / 10 Reasons why people Gets Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.