Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W (25239 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Appointed As DG Of NIMASA / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by wallex1983(m): 4:53am On Nov 30, 2014
Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State is likely to emerge as the director general of Muhammad Buhari’s presidential campaign if the former military head of state is selected as the presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on December 8th.

Two top sources within the party disclosed the plans to a correspondent of SaharaReporters in an interview focusing on the APC’s strategy for the February 2015 elections.

The sources said Mr. Buhari’s inner circle tipped Mr. Amaechi for the position of campaign overseer shortly after the party hierarchy reportedly agreed to zone the vice presidential slot to the southwest zone of the country. “The party decided to zone the VP position to the southwest in view of the zone’s crucial importance in the plan to win the 2015 elections convincingly,” one source said.

Our sources did not name any possible candidates for the VP slot, but one of them claimed that several candidates would be screened.

Mr. Amaechi, who had been identified as a possible candidate for the VP post, reportedly agreed to drop his aspiration after he was convinced that a vice presidential candidate from the south-south may not excite southwest voters enough to enable the APC to win the region

http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/29/governor-amaechi-tipped-director-general-buhari-campaign-party-zones-vp-slot-southwest

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Ayoola171(m): 5:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Patiently waiting till Dec. 8th when primary will be conducted, then we know who and who will be the flag bearers. Wao so i later emerged ftc on topic that meant for front page. Thank you Seun Osewa for giving me this opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by gramci: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Thieves, they want him to use Oil money to sponsor Northern hegemony.

Traitor Amaechi should thread carefully

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by tit(f): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

Amaechi will be Petroleum minister.

41 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2014
grin

Born to rule and their slaves want power at all cost

Its a shame that the SW is supporting Buhari because they love power and feel that they can kill Buhari and make their son the President after they murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack.

Buhari, Yoruba elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by gramci: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2014
tit:

In their parallel Government

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

In their parallel Government

Yoruba game plan is to kill Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make their son emerge as president after his death.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Buhari and fashola,the best attacking formation ever.
The only clear way Apc will floor the clueless one is to make fashola the vice president.

Costa and Aguero has no hope against this brutal attacking force.

Via Nairaland for iphone6.

38 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2014
He is abusing Jonathan who was able to clinch his party's candidacy, only to stoop so low in accepting a house boy offer from the Angry Peoples Congress. grin

The loud mouthed iidiot have no single idea of the economic prowess he has as a sitting Rivers State Governor.

Hehe ,Let the gambari elewon finish with his house boy job,then he should come and tell us where our money went to and how he spent it during his 8yrs of recklessness and mismanagement.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:
Buhari and fashola,the best attacking formation ever.

Costa and Aguero .

Yes

After that you guys will murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make your son emerge as president after his death. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
He is abusing Jonathan who was able to clinch his party's candidacy, only to stoop so low in accepting a house boy offer from the Angry Peoples Congress. grin

The loud mouthed iidiot have no single idea of the economic prowess he has as a sitting Rivers State Governor.

Hehe ,Let the gambari elewon finish with his house boy job,then he should come and tell us where our money went to and how he spent it during his 8yrs of recklessness and mismanagement.

A slave will always have a slave mentality even when you make him a governor.

After all the shouting, what APC thought best for him is the ministry of petroleum presiding over his people's oil field under the control of Northerners

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yes
After that you guys will murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make your son emerge as president after his death. wink
The way jonathan killed yaradua,right?

Via Nairaland for iphone6

45 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Elcemento(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2014
The coast is getting clearer.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:

The way jonathan killed yaradua,right?

The way OBJ killed Yaradua and thinks he can kill GEJ through chibok scam.

31 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:31am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

A slave will always have a slave mentality even when you make him a governor.

After all the shouting, what APC thought best for him is the ministry of petroleum presiding over his people's oil field under the control of Northerners
The bastard is a lost cause - He just committed his political suicide.

If people like Odili that courted almost everyone across all region could be relegated to the back bench of Nigeria's politics how then do you expect his dog Amaechi to fare better.

After February 2015 he would perfectly understand what it means to bite the finger that fed you.

22 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

If people like Odili that courted almost everyone across all region could be relegated to the back bench of Nigeria's politics how then do you expect his dog Amaechi to fare better.

After February 2015 he would perfectly understand what it means to bite the finger that fed you.

He will locked in jail for corruption and disgraced like Ibori

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The way OBJ killed Yaradua and thinks he can kill GEJ through chibok scam.
Where is the sense in what you wrote?
Obj would have killed jonathan if he wanted to! kill him

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

He will be locked in jail for corruption and disgraced like Ibori

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

Good morning trucky, you won the war yesterday, you didn't bother to say hi cause you're fighting with sagamite, not good.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by BlackTechnology: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2014
phantonce:

Where is the sense in what you wrote?
Obj would have killed jonathan if he wanted to! kill him

OBJ can't that's why he is talking like a broken dam.

Hahahaha

GEJ wise pass OBJ.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

Good morning trucky, you won the war yesterday, you didn't bother to say hi cause you're fighting with sagamite, not good.
Lol.
I didn't fight the druggy - C'mon! you don't expect me to be seen fighting a junkie like Sagamite,he is no match for me, he only yells ''fuccktard'' which is normal for a lunatic in their own world. grin

Meanwhile ,how was your journey? cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:
grin

Born to rule and their slaves want power at all cost

Its a shame that the SW is supporting Buhari because they love power and feel that they can kill Buhari and make their son the President after they murder Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack.

Buhari, Yoruba elites think they can repeat the Yar adua saga after your first tenure.

Be careful otherwise you will die like yar adua and their son emerge as president. cool

You are funny , I don't think that's the brain behind what they are doing , anyway I don't see Buhari winning come 2015. so they won't use that spiritual heart attack you're talking about. As for Ameachi prison awaits him. lunatic

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

He would be locked in jail for corruption and disgraced like Ibori
He will flee to Ghana as usual ,he wouldn't dare go the US or UK they are being sought for just the same way nomads sought for their lost cow. grin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol.
I didn't fight the druggy - C'mon! you don't expect me to be seen fighting a junkie like Sagamite,he is no match for me, he only yells ''fuccktard'' which is normal for a lunatic in their own world. grin

Meanwhile ,how was your journey? cheesy

please don't mention him in your post, I don't like the dirty fight you guys had yesterday.
it was ok, I will return to ph today .

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

You are funny , I don't think that's the brain behind what they are doing , anyway I don't see Buhari winning come 2015. so they won't use that spiritual heart attack you're talking about. As for Ameachi prison awaits him. lunatic
grin

Nne ,you self dey vex for the anumpama too?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

Nne ,you self dey vex for the anumpama too?

yap

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by egift(m): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

tit:

BlackTechnology:

Yoruba game plan is to kill Buhari through spiritual old age heart attack and make their son emerge as president after his death.

Truckpusher:
He will flee to Ghana as usual ,he wouldn't dare go the US or UK they are being sought for just the same way nomads sought for their lost cow. grin

[img]http://tt13.files./2012/05/man-crying.png[/img]
See how una face worwor reach.

20 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by AJINATU: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2014
BlackTechnology:

He will locked in jail for corruption and disgraced like Ibori
stup1d ibo dunce.

Why should Amaechi be locked up? What is his offence? Is it a crime to defect to a opposition party in a democratic setting?

If Amaechi should be locked up, what then would be the lot of the usless PDP governors you have in the southeast like Governor Thief-odour Orji and Governor Martin Elechi?

So it is now an offence for the Yorubas to form political alliance with the North, but when your worthless ibo grand uncles like Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekweme etc were romancing with the North in the 1st and 2nd republic you had no problem with that.

Oloshi, omo aje okuta mamomi

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

please don't mention him in your post, I don't like the dirty fight you guys had yesterday.
it was ok, I will return to ph today .
grin ok.
I won't mention him anymore - I have really tried to avoid the lunatic not until he came out from nowhere like a mad cow and charged at me and of course you don't expect me to keep calm and watch the junkie run wild. Nairaland isn't a jungle.

How was your exams?
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2014
egift:
grin grin grin
My friend close that your smelly mouth before you use your gworro infested teeth to infect us with a new strain of the ebola virus. grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin ok.
I won't mention him anymore - I have really tried to avoid the lunatic not until he came out from nowhere like a mad cow and charged at me and of course you don't expect me to keep calm and watch the junkie run wild. Nairaland isn't a jungle.

How was your exams?

It was ok, please don't fight today, they are here already do the needful to avoid fight.
Re: Amaechi Tipped As DG Buhari Presidential Campaign Office As Party Zone VP To S/W by Truckpusher(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2014
brito:

It was ok, please don't fight today, they are here already do the needful to avoid fight.
I won't start a fight, but I still won't back down from one. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Photos Of Yahaya Bello In Saudi Arabia / Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.