Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH (5718 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by omokab: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
guy, in the north were i grew up, kano to be precise, the Hausa/ fulani Muslims don't see any non northerner as an authentic Muslim hence, they are massacred during any Islamic religious upheaval, ask anybody who was in kano during the 1992 riots. so my friend it's not a new thing that is Islam is goes hand in hand with violence, Muhammed himself fought more than 300 wars, and admonished his followers to do same, why do you the symbol of Islam is a palm date tree n 2 crossed swords, it mean it's either u become a Muslim n flourish like the date palm trees of the desert or be cut down by the sword. It's not the issue of being a religious bigot or not, check history to see that Islam has always been a thorn in the flesh of peace and men of good will. Check all the violence ridden regions of the world, u will see that they are all in the Muslim wo
mr man u are not the one that stay in the north I work there for more than 3 yrs.If muslim in the north were attacking other muslims is left to them because there is no where you can find it in the quran,there is a punishment for those who intensionally killed a muslim fellow or innocent.I know somebody like you will not follow history when Alexandra the great was attacking jewish and all the atrocity of country like USA because they are the founder of terorism.Also I don't know where you see your own symbol of islam the one I know is represented by moon and the stars with five shapes.Each shape represent five pillars of islam.1.believe in oneneSs of God2.five daily prayers 3.fasting 4.go to Haj 5.Zakat(giving to the poor or needy.please I don't have time for religion argument if your own life is to critisize other religions you should continue.
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by bigiyaro(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2014
omokab:
mr man u are not the one that stay in the north I work there for more than 3 yrs.If muslim in the north were attacking other muslims is left to them because there is no where you can find it in the quran,there is a punishment for those who intensionally killed a muslim fellow or innocent.I know somebody like you will not follow history when Alexandra the great was attacking jewish and all the atrocity of country like USA because they are the founder of terorism.Also I don't know where you see your own symbol of islam the one I know is represented by moon and the stars with five shapes.Each shape represent five pillars of islam.1.believe in oneneSs of God2.five daily prayers 3.fasting 4.go to Haj 5.Zakat(giving to the poor or needy.please I don't have time for religion argument if your own life is to critisize other religions you should continue.
Park well jare, Islam and terrorism goes hand in hand. Action speaks louder than voice, pls explain to the ignorant ones, I grew up in the midst of Muslims. Who told you Alex was a xtain?

3 Likes

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by ALISMILE(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
Park well jare, Islam and terrorism goes hand in hand. Action speaks louder than voice, pls explain to the ignorant ones, I grew up in the midst of Muslims. Who told you Alex was a xtain?
U claim that muslims re killers.U grew up in their midst yet u re still alive. Txn to Islam!!!!!
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by bigiyaro(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALISMILE:
U claim that muslims re killers.U grew up in their midst yet u re still alive. Txn to Islam!!!!!
i won't want to start narrating my experiences, its not as if am debating with you anyway, but as a Christian born and brought up in the north, i have seen enough, heard enough, experienced n witnessed - first hand, the barbarism of Islam.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by Sunshineluv(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
i won't want to start narrating my experiences, its not as if am debating with you anyway, but as a Christian born and brought up in the north, i have seen enough, heard enough, experienced n witnessed - first hand, the barbarism of Islam.
You are right bro. I grew up in kano too. I have to run for my dear life. Those people are heartless and wicked. They can kill when it comes to their religion. The only place you can find churches is in sabon gari.

3 Likes

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by Ikengawo: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
ISIS, Taliban, Al Quaeda and yes Boko Haram have all bombed mosques in the past. To say that they're not the product of Islam is like saying Egusi soup is not the product of Egusi.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by lilflipnerd: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
OP, without any iota of sentiment, am telling you that BH is Islamic and it's members are simply practicing their religion or teaching. Even in Iraq with less than 1% Christians, the sunni islamists r bombing the shiite Muslims n vice versa, with both sects claiming to be more Islamic than the other. So destruction of lives is jst an aspect of practicing Islam. Even if Nigeria is 100% Muslim, they will still be religiously motivated killings. It's simply an Islamic tin.
And u got 39 likes, am sure the 39 likes are from Christians (Christ-likes). U n Ur likes ask ur self this question. Would Jesus Like this statement?
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by shady26(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
ALISMILE:
u jus ve to understand that BH claim to be sunnis, while all d pple killed on fri were sunnis as well! so
has bokoharam claimed responsibility?
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by shady26(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Samueldo post=28474532][/quote]politics and religious mixes together in islam,they do not separate the two,tis why they keep fighting for an islamic caliphate
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by shady26(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
to all muslims, wether western or northern ; kindly explain to me the meaning of the two swords in your flag.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by kelot(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
hell yea

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by kenny987(f): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Until Shekau n co stop calling on allah when they perpetrate their evil deeds, it remains an islamic agenda, 100%! Yusuf n co, when they started blabbing about Western education, what did they profer as an alternative? Was it not a more islamic alternative of d almajiri system or maybe ignorance? If there was any political undertone, it was engendered by northern, muslim politicians; they know dt d islamic religion naturally creates a volatile mentality n mindset so the idiots u see throwing bombs here n there are just easy prey because said leaders denied dem quality education n enlightenment in d first place!

Is the North the only poor region? What about the war-torn SE? Pollution-ravaged SS nko? How well-placed is d SW? This BH menace remains a Northern n islamic agenda, blowing up a few mosques here n there n pretending to attack d likes of GMB, Emirs n co are mere smoke-screens. When they set out for the real deal, they don't miss! Sabotage in d Army n armed forces generally, is due to same northern n islamic agenda...Time alone will tell; may we be alive to hear wat time says.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by Orunto: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
May he rest in peace! Mallam Aminu Kano initiated religious unrest in this country. He was then in Chad while Abubakar Rimi was Governor in Kano. Aminu announced in Marwa in Chad that Nigeria would start witnessing unprecedented religious unrest in the Country as soon he arrived Kano. Late Awo, may he also rest in peace, enjoined Nigerians to ask him where, why and how he was importing religious turbulence into the Country. Nobody asked and before he made the speech, Aminu Kano had invited Martasine to Kano as the guest of Kano state Government. That was the genesis of martasine, sharia and now bokoharam. Last year we heard bokoharam threatened to continue to bomb Kano 'cos Kano reneged on an agreement with them. When Arabs and their kiths fight, they just fight on against anything on their ways in total destruction of everything. So when you see them bombing mosques and killing muslims, the aim is total destruction and take over. They are animals and have been so cursed to remain animals.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by bigiyaro(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilflipnerd:
And u got 39 likes, am sure the 39 likes are from Christians (Christ-likes). U n Ur likes ask ur self this question. Would Jesus Like this statement?
Jesus always stand for light and truth. Islam and terrorism goes hand in hand. This is the truth, Jesus knows it he likes it.
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by bigiyaro(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Jesus admonished his followers to always say the truth. YES Jesus will very much like it for it is the TRUTH. Islam and terrorism goes hand in hand. Can you explain why a full grown man will sit down, carefully make a bomb, strap it on, and then goes out, meticulously looks for children and guess what! He walks right into their midst and blow them up. Who does that! Only a MUSLIM.
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by lilflipnerd: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
Jesus admonished his followers to always say the truth. YES Jesus will very much like it for it is the TRUTH. Islam and terrorism goes hand in hand. Can you explain why a full grown man will sit down, carefully make a bomb, strap it on, and then goes out, meticulously looks for children and guess what! He walks right into their midst and blow them up. Who does that! Only a MUSLIM.
sure Jesus Christ always stand for the truth but does his doctrines teach us we should condemn
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by bigiyaro(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
lilflipnerd:
sure Jesus Christ always stand for the truth but does his doctrines teach us we should condemn
guy, don't get confused, don't become dumb cos of religion, bombing people, innocent people is terribly bad, u don't have to belong to any religion to know that it's bad. Thus, every right thinking human will condemn such acts.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by hasyak(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2014
ALISMILE:
After the attack on the Kano Mosque which, so far, has resulted in d highest number of casualties in a single attack by BH, is it still rational to pin BH on Islam? Most of us in d South ve alws been quick to blame Islam and Muslims, wenever a church is attacked by BH. Mainly, due to religious bias and the aged long prejudice against Islam. Now who do we blame for this attack? We in d south together with CAN ve been saying that Sanusi is a supporter of BH. We ve alws peddled the idea that Buhari is a BH sponsor, even though he was attacked we said there was foul play,because he wasn't killed in d attack. When the Shehu of Borno was blacklisted by BH we said it was only a false flag until BH sent a suicide bomber to him in a failed attack. When Sheik Gumi's mosque was to be bombed by BH in another failed attack, we said it was another false flag. The former Emir of Kano was alleged to be a BH sympathizer until his convoy was attacked while he mysteriously escaped. CAN president ve been sayin that Northern leaders er not talking loud enough against BH and I ask, 'Who no dey fear'? Is it not time we stopped trading stupid blames and unite in d fight against this blood suckers? Any sunday a church Is bombed we ll say its Islam's war against Christians. For God's sake am tired of hearing all this sentimental bullshit. Tribal and religious tirade will take us no where! Have a blessed sunday!

+7.7
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by rodbel(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2014
DarlintonOmeh:
Yes, Islam are still to be blamed for the Boko Haram and other Islamic fundamentalists/extremists, and for good reasons.

1. They are the products of Islam and and Koran - "The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter."

The actual quotation - Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing..

2. Some Muslims publicly claim not to support terrorism against the Westerns and the Christians but secretly (at least in their heart) are in support. I've seen this in many heart to heart discussions with Muslim friends.

3. Almost 80% of nations dominated by Islam are in violence. Could this have been a mere coincidence? I don't think so!

4. These did not start today, most of Nigerian Yoruba Muslims where converted to Islam through the use of force during the Amina and Dan Fodio era. One could go on and on to lay credence to this.

at bolded.

Dear Poster, Why not quote the whole chapter of that part of the Quran?

You come here and utter foul claiming you have knowledge of Islam. You should have quoted that chapter from the very beginning.

Quran 2;190 - "Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors."

Quran 2;191 - "And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

Quran 2;192 - "And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Before you start spewing stuff, please make sure you have a thourough knowledge of the said topic
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by lilflipnerd: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
bigiyaro:
guy, don't get confused, don't become dumb cos of religion, bombing people, innocent people is terribly bad, u don't have to belong to any religion to know that it's bad. Thus, every right thinking human will condemn such acts.
sure, but Jesus Said Love ur enemy.. The Greatest Weapon against the enemy is love nt sword
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by lilflipnerd: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
We has Christians should show the muslims and other religion love... showing love is the best way to preach the gospel. Don't condemn show love

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
ALISMILE:
After the attack on the Kano Mosque which, so far, has resulted in d highest number of casualties in a single attack by BH, is it still rational to pin BH on Islam? Most of us in d South ve alws been quick to blame Islam and Muslims, wenever a church is attacked by BH. Mainly, due to religious bias and the aged long prejudice against Islam. Now who do we blame for this attack? We in d south together with CAN ve been saying that Sanusi is a supporter of BH. We ve alws peddled the idea that Buhari is a BH sponsor, even though he was attacked we said there was foul play,because he wasn't killed in d attack. When the Shehu of Borno was blacklisted by BH we said it was only a false flag until BH sent a suicide bomber to him in a failed attack. When Sheik Gumi's mosque was to be bombed by BH in another failed attack, we said it was another false flag. The former Emir of Kano was alleged to be a BH sympathizer until his convoy was attacked while he mysteriously escaped. CAN president ve been sayin that Northern leaders er not talking loud enough against BH and I ask, 'Who no dey fear'? Is it not time we stopped trading stupid blames and unite in d fight against this blood suckers? Any sunday a church Is bombed we ll say its Islam's war against Christians. For God's sake am tired of hearing all this sentimental bullshit. Tribal and religious tirade will take us no where! Have a blessed sunday!

I will make just one point and then i want u to reason on that...
The Chibok girls who were kidnapped earlier this year, forcefully converted the non-Muslims into muslims, forcing them to read from the quoran.
They werent converted to follow any other religion... But they forced them into the islamic way of life... so what would that imply? If not that the group is Islamic... Just like The ISIS.... I am quite sure u know that stands for... Islamic State of Iraq n Syria.... So what doest that imply if not that these groups are a bunch of extremists... but that doesnt mean Muslims are all like that... just like christians also have extremists its just that islamic extremists are more prominent...

2 Likes

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by meccuno: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
tirex:

if u go through ur post,u'll notice that none of the attacks aimed at the high profile Men u mentioned ever succeeded....#JustSaying.
buhari escaped assassination......sanusi escaped assassination.....an emir's body guard was killed,he too escaped assassination.....all high profile......most people killed are insignificant.....
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by bigiyaro(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilflipnerd:
sure, but Jesus Said Love ur enemy.. The Greatest Weapon against the enemy is love nt sword
don't get me wrong, i did not say kill or hate Muslims or Islam, i only said the Islamic way of killing innocent harmless people is bad n condemnable.
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by rodbel(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Allstream:
The arguement of this writer is very lame. Are u saying becos Kano mosque was attacked, the Kano attack and other past attacks could not have been masterminded by Muslims. Is Boko Haram a christian organisation or what are u saying. Have you not heard of sectarian violence among islamic terrorists. Check the history of sectarian violence between shittes and sunnis worldwide. The simple truth is that Bokoharam is gradually turning its weapons on norther muslim leaders becos they are denying Bokoharam in the open, whereas they sent Bokoharam to torment the current government. Now it appears there is a timeup for the Bokoharam/northern leaders parley. And Bokoharam will soon start to kill them one after the other.

Muslim masterminding an attack in a mosque on another fellow muslim. Wake up bro. Educate yourself about Islam before commenting and by education I meant Reading books not going on google
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by tirex(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
meccuno:
buhari escaped assassination......sanusi escaped assassination.....an emir's body guard was killed,he too escaped assassination.....all high profile......most people killed are insignificant.....

u see what i'm saying
Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Muslims kill themselves everyday in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Why should it be any different here?

Islam is pure evil.

1 Like

Re: After The Kano Mosque Attack, Is Islam And Muslims Still To Blame For BH by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
rodbel:

Muslim masterminding an attack in a mosque on another fellow muslim. Wake up bro. Educate yourself about Islam before commenting and by education I meant Reading books not going on google

Are Muslims united?

The only uniting thing about Muslims is violence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Booed For Asking Bayelsans To Work With Governor / Nigeria Will Rather Sink Than Osibanjo Becoming President - Waziri / Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.