Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,481 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones (6651 Views)

Complaint To The Seun And The Political Mods Of NL - Cramjones / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2014
I am proud to say that I have earned over $150,000 for publicizing APC on this forum. It is a small part of my job, and I am proud of it. Remember to keep donating to the Buhari Campaign organization. A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum. Together we shall make him oust cluelessness from the sit of power!

Otueke by road will be the destiny of the man in Aso Rock. Enough of the endless bloodbath, enough of the kidnappings, enough of the extreme poverty, enough! Enough! Let's do this for a better stronger and progressive Nigeria!

-CramJones

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by searchcorp(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Well, I dont think you publicised APC on nairaland.

Please break it down, how did you earn that much?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Sheenor: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2014
I thought i will see a picture of уσυяs showing us some of the money you have received so far. $150,000 na small money ni Abeg no use lie start with this beautiful morning.......remember, its sunday morning oh......

9 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Toosure70: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg, show the way. Another online bussiness
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by holatin(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
Ve u been kidnapped by an oppositional party.
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Timothy3113(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2014
I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by braine(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Good for you
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Gboliwe: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Hehehehehehehe! See confession! See confirmation!

No wonder all these APC paid computer keyboard warriors won't let us hear! These guys are making the noise and getting paid in dollars. *i am envious*
24/7 on nairaland and smiling to the bank. I greet una ooo

Rubbish angry enjoy it now, it won't last.

37 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by CyberWolf: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2014
And when we called them paid goons, they denied it..bunch of criminals..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by DesChyko: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2014
'Otueke' by road .. I'ld think a good strategy to win is getting to know your enemy well..

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by gramci: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2014
CyberWolf:
And when we called then paid goons, they denied it..bunch of criminals..

They have mortgaged their conscience

#criminals

21 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

They have mortgaged their conscience

Very funny....Nigerians are being slaughtered everyday and your are bothered by mortgaged conscience? We have an incompetent, clueless and wicked president to vote out, and you this is all you can say?

-CramJones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2014
I am not publicizing my income for publicity sake...I do what I do for the love of Nigeria....We must make the Otueke drunkard go back to the squalour he came from. He has destroyed Nigeria already!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by crown777(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by gramci: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:

Very funny....Nigerians are being slaughtered everyday and your are bothered by mortgaged conscience? We have an incompetent, clueless and wicked president to vote out, and you this is all you can say?

-CramJones

You just proved our age long believe that you are after the money. Your hypocritical activism is rooted in money. that you are a paid goon.

I only pity those dafts who frolic around you on this forum even offering you their bodies thinking that you are one responsible being.

It's well

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by maggdon(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2014
watching Niger clueless youths in HD... u made 150 promoting thieves? wat does dat made u?? hmm and u ppl supporting d otuoke man, he is busy enjoying his breakfast of 7 course, without any pity for d common man... corrupt nation.... none of dem is beta

2 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by major466(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2014
CyberWolf:
And when we called then paid goons, they denied it..bunch of criminals..
We knew it all along. Most of them spend 24hours on nairaland doing the bidding of their pay masters. It's all about the money nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by EVarn(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2014
clueless people,making clueless claims on NL everyday.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Chigold101(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:
I am proud to say that I have earned over $150,000 for publicizing APC on this forum. It is a small part of my job, and I am proud of it. Remember to keep donating to the Buhari Campaign organization. A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum. Together we shall make him oust cluelessness from the sit of power!

Otueke by road will be the destiny of the man in Aso Rock. Enough of the endless bloodbath, enough of the kidnappings, enough of the extreme poverty, enough! Enough! Let's do this for a better stronger and progressive Nigeria!

-CramJones
if crimejones has made this much, how much has obiagelli and ngeneukwenu made? APC just de use them without pay?

15 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by gramci: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2014
copy:
idumuose
Tomakint
PhockPhockman
Firefire
Truckpusher
Mogidi
Jmaine
Jamace
Atlwireless
Anonimi
Sunnybobo
Customized13
Opiaoku,
Petrov10
gramci
Taharqa
Iamodenigbo
Arysexy
Descartes

4 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Oyetboy(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:
I am not publicizing my income for publicity sake...I do what I do for the love of Nigeria....We must make the Otueke drunkard go back to the squalour he came from. He has destroyed Nigeria already!

-CramJones
make i send my account number?
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by gramci: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Chigold101:

if crimejones has made this much, how much has obiagelli and ngeneukwenu made? APC just de use them without pay?

They must be somewhere in the queue waiting for their own share of meatless rice

15 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

This is foolishness. Now, you sound like some party agent paid to discredit APC.

Or how can one explain the motive behind this useless thread? If indeed you were paid, can't your brain reason that by saying this BS, people would stop taking you seriously and would form the opinion that you are doing this cos of the money?

*In Ayi Kwei Armah's voice* The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born.

25 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by ChairmanOment: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2014
The delude OP who made a promise to help djdola.
Only fools like berem take you serious cos we all you're nothing.

Tehn are still looking for you to fulfill your empty promisehttp://www.nairaland.com/1987724/djdola-thank-nlders-cramjones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Wow! Crimejones have earned $150,000! ... Berem and barcanista, how much have both of you earned combined??

.cramjones, stop telling lies to woo most of our unemployed youths here so they'll support APC thinking they'll get paid......
You have no shame. Telling lies on a Sunday morning! Tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2014
ChairmanOment:
The delude OP who made a promise to help djdola.
Only fools like berem take you serious cos we all you're nothing.

Tehn are still looking for you to fulfill your empty promisehttp://www.nairaland.com/1987724/djdola-thank-nlders-cramjones
God bless you for this post,. That Crazyjones of a person is obviously a fraudster!! By the way, where is that cursed soul called Berem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nebuchadnezar: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Cramjones<musiwa

or cramjones=musiwa

grin
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by gramci: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Most of these online activist are common criminals who can write anything for money. The other day we were told by a former police boss of how Sahara Reporters owner jumped bail as a rapist

3 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2014
Mr. Cramjones why are you hell-bent on giving APC a bad name? When did Buhari campaign team pay you? Why are you trying to paint Buhari as someone who uses funds donated by patriotic Nigerians to pay trolls? Why are you denigrating APC and Buhari? You are a shameless liar and it is high time the progressives see to your covert mission on nairaland. Tell whoever sent you that your mission is an exercise in futility.
A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum

Btw: you haven't promoted any APC article here since you joined pdp as ffk. Get a life.... Troll

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Not just to discredit APC but to specifically discredit General Muhammadu Buhari. I have always been saying that FFK/CJ is 100% Jonathanian but with different modus operandi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Bro that is a nice way of Selling Your Conscience. Keep It Up. Vulture Politics of Nigerian Rogues Like You.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Mental Test For Lagos And Ogun Policemen To Be Carried Out / Adulterated Petrol: No Sanctions For NNPC, Importers, Say Reps / Tell Us About Your Nigerian Role Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.