Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones (6655 Views)

Complaint To The Seun And The Political Mods Of NL - Cramjones / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by CyberWolf: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2014
major466:

We knew it all along. Most of them spend 24hours on nairaland doing the bidding of their pay masters. It's all about the money nothing more.

gramci:

They have mortgaged their conscience

#criminals

They are worse than our evil politicians angry angry angry
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by petrov10: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Oga eat while u still can

$soon u will eat no more
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by gramci: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Mr. Cramjones why are you hell-bent on giving APC a bad name? When did Buhari campaign team pay you? Why are you trying to paint Buhari as someone who uses funds donated by patriotic Nigerians to pay trolls? Why are you denigrating APC and Buhari? You are a shameless liar and it is high time the progressives see to your covert mission on nairaland. Tell whoever sent you that your mission is an exercise in futility.

Btw: you haven't promoted any APC article here since you joined pdp as ffk. Get a life.... Troll

See who's talking, another paid goon

barcanista:
Mr. Cramjones why are you hell-bent on giving APC a bad name? When did Buhari campaign team pay you? Why are you trying to paint Buhari as someone who uses funds donated by patriotic Nigerians to pay trolls? Why are you denigrating APC and Buhari? You are a shameless liar and it is high time the progressives see to your covert mission on nairaland. Tell whoever sent you that your mission is an exercise in futility.

Btw: you haven't promoted any APC article here since you joined pdp as ffk. Get a life.... Troll

barcanista:
That was how they maliciously changed a
Topic on FP from "LCCI Advises FG" to
Lagos State Govt Advises Government. I
am not surprised though, Nigerians are
aware of their evil scheme. I am only here
to keep going the progressive course till
after the poll.
cc
Seun and Ishilove

#hypocrite

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by femmy2010(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Is it not obvious that the Cramjones guy doesn't know what he is saying .
He should say whatever he likes as Nigerians aren't fools thus won't buy those cheap malicious claim.

#TeamBUHARI

3 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by donphilopus: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2014
I'm perplexed that some people here seem to be taking this OP and this thread seriously. We all know you're enjoined by PDP to come here and discredit and denigrate APC. Your plans won't work because it's already dead on arrival. Are you also aware that $150,000 is N26,765,100?! You'd be paid that amount for trolling?! Bros, fear God na!

Most people supporting APC here on Nairaland/all over the world are doing so because they're tired of this nonperforming and clueless Government and they want CHANGE, unlike their PDP Counterparts who do that for money!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2014
U av earned $150K, and u promised to help Djdola, when u where called upon u ran away...

4 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by tomakint: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:
Hehehehehehehe! See confession! See confirmation!

No wonder all these APC paid computer keyboard warriors won't let us hear! These guys are making the noise and getting paid in dollars. *i am envious*
24/7 on nairaland and smiling to the bank. I greet una ooo
Rubbish angry enjoy it now, it won't last.
My dear don't take that pathological liar serious......$150,000 my left yansh grin grin crackjones is high this cool Sunday trust me.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by drnairalov: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2014
lol i dont wanna believe dis

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Olaone1: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Mr. Cramjones why are you hell-bent on giving APC a bad name? When did Buhari campaign team pay you? Why are you trying to paint Buhari as someone who uses funds donated by patriotic Nigerians to pay trolls? Why are you denigrating APC and Buhari? You are a shameless liar and it is high time [size=23pt]the progressives[/size] see to your covert mission on nairaland. Tell whoever sent you that your mission is an exercise in futility.

Sorry bro. Who are the progressives? The term appears subjective and jaded to me.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Clerverly: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2014
hifaif:

This is foolishness. Now, you sound like some party agent paid to discredit APC.

Or how can one explain the motive behind this useless thread? If indeed you were paid, can't your brain reason that by saying this BS, people would stop taking you seriously and would form the opinion that you are doing this cos of the money?

*In Ayi Kwei Armah's voice* The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born.

That is Femi Fani Kayode, if you don't know! I am very surprised you guys don't know.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Dreambeat: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Here we are blaming the senile worn out politicians for our woes but when given the opportunity to make a change as youths,we perform worse than them.Shame on the op and his ilk,shame on those who sell their conscience for a piece of akara and bread.

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Clerverly: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2014
femmy2010:
Is it not obvious that the Cramjones guy doesn't know what he is saying .
He should say whatever he likes as Nigerians aren't fools thus won't buy those cheap malicious claim.

#TeamBUHARI

Don't be fooled, this is Femi Fani Kayode! I dare anybody to ban me, I will present evidence!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by brownlord1: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
Not just to discredit APC but to specifically discredit General Muhammadu Buhari. I have always been saying that FFK/CJ is 100% Jonathanian but with different modus operandi

The phoolish senseless apc idiat machine again, one of your own had just confessed and all you can do is call him jonathannanian? On foools will believe you guys are not paid

I remember a thread your leader Gbawe, said he will organize a meeting of progressthieves.that are residing in lagos, who does? He Gbawe have so much money that he will book a flight from wherever he is and organize an event without any financial aid from politicians, the apc women leader berem was present in atikuk's media chat, was that for free how did she get invitation?

Few weeks ago, the same person boasted she just took flight for the first time ( this is not to despise her ) but she said she took the flight courtesy of a nairalander, the flight was lagos to abuja, I may be wrong,another political gathering.

Now why I agree pdp may also have hired trolls here, but you apc seem to be better organize, you meet offline, have a whatsapp/bbm group where you meet, I also read when you guys refer to emails you sent to each other, hey, you mean you do all of that for patriotism?

You had better stfu if you got nothing to say my friend, I knew all along you guys are paid agent, so this is no surprise

24 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Aussie(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2014
At last. He has come out to show his real self. But we, the advocates of change, will not succumb to this cheap blackmail. I am not surprised at the way TANoids and PDP accept this senseless post to be true.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Chigold101(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2014
gramci:

They must be somewhere in the queue waiting for their own share of meatless rice
pls don't make me laugh out My teeth
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Clerverly: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
brownlord1:

[s][s]The phoolish senseless apc idiat machine again,[/s] one of your own had just confessed and all you can do is call him jonathannanian? On foools will believe you guys are not paid

I remember a thread your leader Gbawe, said he will organize a meeting of progressthieves.that are residing in lagos, who does? He Gbawe have so much money that he will book a flight from wherever he is and organize an event without any financial aid from politicians, the apc women leader berem was present in atikuk's media chat, was that for free how did she get invitation?

Few weeks ago, the same person boasted she just took flight for the first time ( this is not to despise her ) but she said she took the flight courtesy of a nairalander, the flight was lagos to abuja, I may be wrong,another political gathering.

Now why I agree pdp may also have hired trolls here, but you apc seem to be better organize, you meet offline, have a whatsapp/bbm group where you meet, I also read when you guys refer to emails you sent to each other, hey, you mean you do all of that for patriotism?

You had better stfu if you got nothing to say my friend, I knew all along you guys are paid agent, so this is no surprise[/s]

Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun! If this guy is not given a lenthy ban, then I will react going forward!

Enough said!

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Olaone1: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2014
One thing I gotta say is: These APC folks are well organized and compactly structured. Even though they get paid handsomely, you still gotta respect their polished approach which shames the richer but apparently clueless PDP Online propaganda machine.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hurricaneChris: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2014
brownlord1:

The phoolish senseless apc idiat machine again, one of your own had just confessed and all you can do is call him jonathannanian? On foools will believe you guys are not paid

You had better stfu if you got nothing to say my friend, I knew all along you guys are paid agent, so this is no surprise

Believe me, you would do better that most police detectives presently working for NPF.

I have always suspected that these APC Nairaland guys belong to a highly organized syndicate!

I gave up on barcanista the day he defended Buhari for jailing Fela.
That dude swore that Fela was corrupt because some dollars were seen on him.

I realized that day he's actually been paid to promote buhari here.

Goodluck to them in their "patriotic" duties.

16 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2014
donphilopus:
I'm perplexed that some people here seem to be taking this OP and this thread seriously. We all know you're enjoined by PDP to come here and discredit and denigrate APC. Your plans won't work because it's already dead on arrival. Are you also aware that $150,000 is N26,765,100?! You'd be paid that amount for trolling?! Bros, fear God na!

Most people supporting APC here on Nairaland/all over the world are doing so because they're tired of this nonperforming and clueless Government and they want CHANGE, unlike their PDP Counterparts who do that for money!
bros I tire for that cramjokes of a guy. I have known his game plan from the onset. Anyway, his plans are dead on arrival
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by hugoart(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Cramjones is a Nigerian. And he deserves his labourer's pay.

APC is labour friendly.

APC is not PDP that will collect money from youths applying for jobs and kill them in the interview centers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2014

Abegi, no blame Cramjones all na Job.

I wouldn't mind earning that kind of money to propagate GMB even though I would never vote for him.

It's called a JOB for a reason, loving ones job isn't a necessity!

If gullible, politically naive and 'self induced amnesia' citizens decide to vote for GMB, wetin concern me - They will have to live with their choices.

Abeg, link me up with the chief propagandist in APC..... I need an alternate source of income.

It's only a mumu who spends most of his day on NL without getting paid that would criticise Cramjones for getting paid to be on NL.

I spend maybe 20 - 30mins daily without being paid. I need to start thinking outside the box.
Thanks CJ for this motivational eye - opening thread.

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2014
hurricaneChris:

Believe me, you would do better that most police detectives presently working for NPF.

I have always suspected that these APC Nairaland guys belong to a highly organized syndicate!

I gave up on barcanista the day he defended Buhari for jailing Fela.
That dude swore that Fela was corrupt because some dollars were seen on him.

I realized that day he's actually been paid to promote buhari here.

Goodluck to them in their "patriotic" duties.
brownlord1:

mhizenugu:
Ah for say,. Ah talk ham.. these people are been paid!! No wonder Barcanista and berem spend all day on nairaland.. Ah mean they are online 24hours with different monikers,. Berem's own is exceptional that one doesn't even bother to wash her dirty fat smelly A_SS after using the toilet,. What a pig!! She just rushes back on online!!
gramci:

#hypocrite
Like I expect anything different from incoherent and frustrated clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:
I am proud to say that I have earned over $150,000 for publicizing APC on this forum. It is a small part of my job, and I am proud of it. Remember to keep donating to the Buhari Campaign organization. A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum. Together we shall make him oust cluelessness from the sit of power!

Otueke by road will be the destiny of the man in Aso Rock. Enough of the endless bloodbath, enough of the kidnappings, enough of the extreme poverty, enough! Enough! Let's do this for a better stronger and progressive Nigeria!

-CramJones

u're not cramjones...... U liar

Oga seun this account have been hack...

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by idumuose(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Cramjones:

A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum.
Cramjones has confirmed our suspicions all along that all these guys promoting APc vigorously are paid to post comment.This is not because of the love they have for Nigeria but because of the crumbs that falls from the master's table.

Their sense of reasoning have been totally blurred by little money they receive from Lie mohammed and Tinubu.

Now here is my question.How much do the following monikers receive for posting comment on nairaland?

Barcanista

Egift

Clevery alias ngeneukwenu

Obiagelli

Omenka

Gbawe

Berem

Demdem.

Cramjones don open una nyash today oogrin gringrin

8 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by donphilopus: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:
bros I tire for that cramjokes of a guy. I have known his game plan from the onset. Anyway, his plans are dead on arrival

Bros, the guy na just one big liar. It's now obvious that the guy is FFK or one of his allies!

1 Like

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by udemzyudex(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
barcanista:

Wetin dey worry this one now? grin

it hasn't gotten to that,we are all human...nobody is perfect so forgive him grin
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by sarutobie(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
CyberWolf:
And when we called them paid goons, they denied it..bunch of criminals..
on the contrary, there was a thread the moniker "berem" opened where she (or he) confirmed that a group of people who came for atiku's "talk show" went home with brown envelopes...the moniker "gbawe" also confessed to being present there..whether they also partook in the brown parcels, I no sabi..so e no be news..
Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2014
cramjones:
I am proud to say that I have earned over $150,000 for publicizing APC on this forum. It is a small part of my job, and I am proud of it. Remember to keep donating to the Buhari Campaign organization. A good example of what we use such monies for, asides the TV ads, is pay for articles I promote here on this forum. Together we shall make him oust cluelessness from the sit of power!

Otueke by road will be the destiny of the man in Aso Rock. Enough of the endless bloodbath, enough of the kidnappings, enough of the extreme poverty, enough! Enough! Let's do this for a better stronger and progressive Nigeria!

-CramJones
Sorry Mr crackjokes.
I think you should earn just more than enough to feed yourself till 2019, because after 2015 February you would be out of business for a long time...

Because we are not ready to be governed by a stark illiterate,backward and Islamic fundamentalist.

Enough of Northern Islamaofascist Oligarchs towing Nigeria on the line of backwardness only succumbing to puppets from Southern Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Earned Over $150,000 For Publicizing APC On NL - Cramjones by emmysoftyou: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2014
some believe the op,while some do not...
to me i dnt believ you,mayb they joke it with yu.

stop dreaming to tell us the stories of the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics / Tinubu Directs Security Agencies To Rescue Abducted Students In Zamfara / Profile Of First Acting President, Nwafor Orizu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.