Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (753511 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:

You too like plenty shalaye sha
Gamers like me understand you play games and swap or sell out to accommodate latest or the one we haven't played.
Can that be said about you undecided undecided undecided
Abeg continue gathering and hoarding them nothing do you grin grin
January Dan pass na here we they

What can be said of me is best said by my customers my people who constantly sell, buy and swap CDs with me.

My Library is constantly refreshing if you are observant.

I'm a gamer (who loves Nioh, MK, Mafia 3, TLOU, Sekiro etc) and also a retailer (who sells cod, FIFA, GTA V, The Witcher 3)

Nioh doesn't sell but there's no PS4 game I love more
I don't play GTA V/COD but they sell every day.

My point is, we are different. Do YOU
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

What can be said of me is best said by my customers my people who constantly sell, buy and swap CDs with me.

My Library is constantly refreshing if you are observant.

I'm a gamer (who loves Nioh, MK, Mafia 3, TLOU, Sekiro etc) and also a retailer (who sells cod, FIFA, GTA V, The Witcher 3)

Nioh doesn't sell but there's no PS4 game I love more
I don't play GTA V/COD but they sell every day.

My point is, we are different. Do YOU
But we ain't your customer dude
I prefer transacting with a fellow gamer like me so he can enjoy what I enjoy instead of extorting him to pay some silly money.
For example otunba sold his lou2 for me at a cheap rate I in return sold it for cheap I'm sure the dude that got it form me will do the same.
Instead of me selling to you for cheap so you can rip off one gamer like me ko no
So please dude stay out of my own business especially I don't know of others, I'm not an hoarder I understand you doing your business but stop interfering in what's not your concern
Peace dude cool

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
As for me and my family the only cd I will continue to hoard is mk11 turn mk ultimate because of madam grin grin grin
I no want wahala
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:

But we ain't your customer dude
I prefer transacting with a fellow gamer like me so he can enjoy what I enjoy instead of extorting him to pay some silly money.
For example otunba sold his lou2 for me at a cheap rate I in return sold it for cheap I'm sure the dude that got it form me will do the same.
Instead of me selling to you for cheap so you can rip off one gamer like me ko no
So please dude stay out of my own business especially I don't know of others, I'm not an hoarder I understand you doing your business but stop interfering in what's not your concern
Peace dude cool

Strange you ended your post with peace when it appears you are fighting with yourself grin

Who's we?

All I can pick from your rant is that you love the word cheap alot sad. That's fine. Your business

I honestly don't know you from Adam and very sure I have never begged you to sell anything to me. You indirectly accuse people you don't know of extortion and ripping off, when for all I know, you are the one running a scam.

If you come in peace, then let your choice of words reflect it.

This is a public platform. Keep your business in your house if you don't want people commenting. The reply button is free.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:

I know bro, I got last of us 2 from you na
You na my guy I can give you for 5k sef

Big men everywhere God when cry
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:

I was part of it, wanted to give him benefit of doubt

You supported brute because you love cheap. Nothing wrong with that. I would be over the moon right now if i get offered a pre-owned Samsung 55" qled 4k smart TV 2020 model for 250k or less.

But awoof dey purge belle. Be glad when you see cheap or a discount every now and then. I know I am. Just don't expect it every damn time like it is your constitutional right. That path leads you to brutes cool
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:

You too like plenty shalaye sha
Gamers like me understand you play games and swap or sell out to accommodate latest or the one we haven't played.
Can that be said about you undecided undecided undecided
Abeg continue gathering and hoarding them nothing do you grin grin
January Dan pass na here we they

How? This month alone I no fit count how many games I don collect and likewise swapped from his hand. He has helped my gaming life particularly cos I stay upnorth. Because you don't see him posting his dealings does not mean he no dey make sales. I never even add last month. Better better swaps dey go down underground if you no know.

Nah you dey shalaye for here oh.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Strange you ended your post with peace when it appears you are fighting with yourself grin

Who's we?

All I can pick from your rant is that you love the word cheap alot sad. That's fine. Your business

I honestly don't know you from Adam and very sure I have never begged you to sell anything to me. You indirectly accuse people you don't know of extortion and ripping off, when for all I know, you are the one running a scam.

If you come in peace, then let your choice of words reflect it.

This is a public platform. Keep your business in your house if you don't want people commenting. The reply button is free.

Shopnextdoor and sod09

E don do, we get the big idea we see from the point of both of you,

Let's not take this any further na.

Grown a$$ men when never see each they beef.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Shopnextdoor and sod09

Y'all be taking shots at each other

What if the bullet touch somebody here.

You're both dragging both your reputation down

@ shopnextdoor got more to loose with these name calling since he's the business man.

Let's just relax and settle this over a couple of smoothies.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thegamingorca:

How? This month alone I no fit count how many games I don collect and likewise swapped from his hand. He has helped my gaming life particularly cos I stay upnorth. Because you don't see him posting his dealings does not mean he no dey make sales. I never even add last month. Better better swaps dey go down underground if you no know.

Swaps they go on for underground, and you didn't invite me spits
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thegamingorca:

This dimwit again
Good for you
I have my own collection too

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

You supported brute because you love cheap. Nothing wrong with that. I would be over the moon right now if i get offered a pre-owned Samsung 55" qled 4k smart TV 2020 model for 250k or less.

But awoof dey purge belle. Be glad when you see cheap or a discount every now and then. I know I am. Just don't expect it every damn time like it is your constitutional right. That path leads you to brutes cool
I supported him cos he made your old games useless...the one you wanted to build house on grin grin
Have you finally sell the order, yes that one that's about 15 years old cheesy

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
typicalgamer:

Big men everywhere God when cry
I play game I release it out no time bro
Why will I rip my fellow gamers cos of cd
O wrong nau
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
typicalgamer:
Shopnextdoor and sod09

Y'all be taking shots at each other

What if the bullet touch somebody here.

You're both dragging both your reputation down

@ shopnextdoor got more to loose with these name calling since he's the business man.

Let's just relax and settle this over a couple of smoothies.

I was not born a coward. Before ShopNextDoor Games, long after what comes after, I will always pray for the courage to speak up, in what I believe in, regardless of what I have to lose. I will not be held to ransom because I am trying to run a honest business.

But you are correct. It Is not worth it. I appreciate your concern though and advice.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by StPete: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abeg I need MK11 and Uncharted Lost Legacy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
sod09:

I play game I release it out no time bro
Why will I rip my fellow gamers cos of cd
O wrong nau

This is it you're speaking from a gamer's perspective.

I don't agree with shopnextdoor swapping antics because for my taste he doesn't level the field.

But in terms of sales of disc.

We all know a disc must costlier in a shop than in the hands of an individual be it used or New.

A shops tends to be more expensive.

Y'all are here complaining last price for a used uncharted 4 in warri shops is 8k with abeg just imagine and this is 2021 oo
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2021
Some gamers buy and swap games based on what they wish to play, or haven't played before. Call it gamer's perspective all you want, at the end it is individual- oriented and selfish. Why? Because at the end, you are always looking to satisfy your own need first before anyone else.

Hate a retailer all you want for not doing charity work, he is still servicing a need beyond his own. He buys the used game
CDs no one else will. He invests his money buying games he has already played before, or even ones he has no desire to play at all. You know why? He is not just thinking about his own needs, he is putting the needs of his customers first. In this, he's better than even those spending or begging for their selfish gains.

The retailer, despite his own limited funds tries to build a library where every customer can find what they need, even those looking to play Yooka Kaylee grin

And those rich enough to buy a brand new game CD for 25k and sell it a week later for 10k, even when they can easily get 18-20k for it, I salute your generosity. Just bear in mind that those forming best friend this, my chairman that...are only doing so for what they get from you. Feeding the cow to milk the cow so to speak. They are not your friends. True friends will pull their own weight, contribute to buy the cd and share.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
My nigger is pained, someone should patronise this dudehes your regular plug for outdated cds grin grin
The order is a priceless asset with him cheesy

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Na wah o! For man to walk these streets alone is not easy. No matter what you try to create for yourself, the enemy will raise men to beset your every step. While you sleep innocently, they gather to judge you.

Thank God for He raises a standard against the wicked and malicious. Whatever a man sows, surely He shall reap.

Good night.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by hamzeto: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2021
AyarmBoye:
im interested in lost legacy and Detroit become human .... please drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ephyartz: 2:54am On Jan 22, 2021
So a whole two pages. Na to read people throw bants. Abeg who get 3k and 4K discs. 08166081384 Just chat me. No loud am
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 22, 2021
Fight ontop game wey person go play throway.....
Life wey nothing dey inside...
Shadow of war rdr2 resident evil2 mafia3 until dawn for swap.

If you wanted to swap and you shenk me I go shenk you too o. Last last na jumia we go buy if here no pure
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Fight ontop game wey person go play throway.....
Life wey nothing dey inside...
Shadow of war rdr2 resident evil2 mafia3 until dawn for swap.

If you wanted to swap and you shenk me I go shenk you too o. Last last na jumia we go buy if here no pure
Naso jare
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by songzDaniel01(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Abeg who get ps3 console. Make e dash me na.. I don tire for ps2
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2021
songzDaniel01:
Abeg who get ps3 console. Make e dash me na.. I don tire for ps2

Lmao grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Red dead redemption 2..... Just finished it....Omo mehn. Chai. Lost for words
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
elvisco44:

Lmao grin

Boss man remove from those your hidden stash give am one.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Red dead redemption 2..... Just finished it....Omo mehn. Chai. Lost for words
What game do you want to swap for this?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
sod09:

What game do you want to swap for this?
Not swapping. Thanks for asking. This one goes into my collection. My pikin must play am

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by songzDaniel01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
elvisco44:

Lmao grin
lol bro abeg u get to dash me cry embarassed
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by songzDaniel01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
typicalgamer:

Boss man remove from those your hidden stash give am one.

help me beg am bro cry
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Not swapping. Thanks for asking. This one goes into my collection. My pikin must play am
Coool

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.