Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (751843 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Digital PSN games Installation available for sale

SND #023 Package (offline)

FIFA 20
Hitman 2
Metro Exodus
Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain
Batman Arkham Knight

Price = 15k (non-negotiable)

This one is not cheap, neither is it FIFA 21 but it is legit. I created the account myself, bought the gift card myself, downloaded game files via the help of a customer. If you are within Lagos/Ijebu-Ode, and you want it, contact me and within 1 hour, the Installation is complete

Only one rule: don't go online until you are tired of the games
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Bad market, if you want peace of mind stay away from illegal digital games, buy from ps store directly. Btw that was my alternative moniker grin

So na you be this damola

Bloody Snake
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Charles1110:

Ahswear boss

Base on boss wey you be,

You fit give everything for free pay waybill money join na
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
typicalgamer:

So na you be this damola

Bloody Snake
How na?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

FIFA 20
Hitman 2
Metro Exodus
Batman Arkham Knight

This one is not cheap, neither is it FIFA 21 but it is legit. I created the account myself, bought the gift card myself, downloaded game files via the help of a customer. If you are within Lagos/Ijebu-Ode, and you want it, contact me and within 1 hour, the Installation is complete

The same with brute no offense
I can always go online with disc why is digital different undecided

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Because it is game sharing.
How is it the same with Brute? Am I associated with Brute in any way?
Or are you forever destined to come running whenever I comment?
Please do not associate any thing I do with the word brute.

You were the ones that supported him, even when complaints came rolling.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Because it is game sharing.
How is it the same with Brute? Am I associated with Brute in any way?
Or are you forever destined to come running whenever I comment?
Please do not associate any thing I do with the word brute.

You were the ones that supported him, even when complaints came rolling.
Simple question why can't you connect online

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Simple question why can't you connect online

Game sharing
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Because it is not a full account being offered.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Game sharing
Think about this
How is this different from those that install games or hack games and tell you not to connect online undecided undecided
If you can't play games online it's illegal IMO

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:
Because it is not a full account being offered.
Bros you trying to be smart, illegal is illegal don't try to customise it. If you haven't sin do not cast the first stone.
Peace!!!

He say gamesharing, then you will sell to 2 or more people without playstation plus grin grin
You think you are doing me

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Think about this
How is this different from those that install games or hack games and tell you not to connect online undecided undecided
If you can't play games online it's illegal IMO

Have you ever sold an old console of yours with your digital games still installed? And you sell it like that?

And go on to install that same account in your new console? That's the same thing happening here. Sharing the access of a PSN account with different consoles because PlayStation allows it.

But your opinion is yours. Just don't associate me with Brute, please. He was your man. You supported him till the very end. Do I look like someone you have ever supported?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

FIFA 20
Hitman 2
Metro Exodus
Batman Arkham Knight

One and only rule grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Bad market, if you want peace of mind stay away from illegal digital games, buy from ps store directly. Btw that was my alternative moniker grin

That moniker popular pass this one nao

Abi u don forget the password? grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Multiple activation

PlayStation does not allow psn to be online at d same time on two or more consoles
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
elvisco44:

That moniker popular pass this one nao

Abi u don forget the password? grin
Actually, this is my main moniker
I still remember the password, but people know me with this
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Have you ever sold an old console of yours with your digital games still installed? And you sell it like that?

And go on to install that same account in your new console? That's the same thing happening here. Sharing the access of a PSN account with different consoles because PlayStation allows it.

But your opinion is yours. Just don't associate me with Brute, please. He was your man. You supported him till the very end. Do I look like someone you have ever supported?
Bros brute wanted to reap where he didn't sow
That's what you are doing, game sharing ain't for commercial don't try to maneuver your way out.
You think I'm going to deny supporting brute cheesy, I take full responsibility for any thing I say here
Do you?

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
sod09:

Bros brute wanted to reap where he didn't sow
That's what you are doing, game sharing ain't for commercial don't try to maneuver your way out.
You think I'm going to deny supporting brute cheesy, I take full responsibility for any thing I say here
Do you?

Now that I know who is behind the handle, I now understand where the hate is coming from.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

Now that I know who is behind the handle, I now understand where the hate is coming from.
Now it's hate
My fellow gamers he say na hate o grin grin

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol, I decided to let you guys be but they're still mentioning me. I still sell my ps4 packages on a low in other places. For those of you condemning digital games, it's very very cheap if you play offline. If you want to go online go for CD. I played COD cold war for just 2 000 naira. Call it Illegal or whatever that's your business. If you think you have money, let those that don't have money find a better alternative. Offline Digital games are the way to go. I played Spiderman Miles Morales, Cold War, Valhalla for just 9000. Anybody talking bad about Digital games needs their heads checked. Y'all should stop mentioning me. I've moved on so should y'all
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 4:51am On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:

Now it's hate

Oh nah even oyindamola be this. you this group idiot, it be like say you go hack person account for nairaland abi. No wonder your name for group nah still sodeeqbtc

Be like You never still get sense. Oya Die this brute matter make ppl rest. You've hated shopnextdooe for the longest time. And the brute guy you been dey defend like mad for group don finally open him nyash as notorious scammer.

Kuku rest.

I know say you no dey hear word cos first first, you no get sense but atleast try die this matter and shutup because if you continue like this we go call CAO for you.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Thegamingorca(m): 5:00am On Jan 28, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

Just incase e no gree , i get sagamu otumopo for hia grin
lol
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by becky39000(m): 6:00am On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:

Now it's hate

Yes nah Hate angry
Even before you revealed this as ur alternate moniker, I already suspected it was U oyindamola due to the same attack M.O on Shopnextdoor.
Leave the guy abeg!!!
Ah!! Ah!! What is it?
Must U use every opportunity to attack him simply because of beef?
Live & let live guy abeg angry
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Thegamingorca:

Oh nah even oyindamola be this. you this group idiot, it be like say you go hack person account for nairaland abi. No wonder your name for group nah still sodeeqbtc

Be like You never still get sense. Oya Die this brute matter make ppl rest. You've hated shopnextdooe for the longest time. And the brute guy you been dey defend like mad for group don finally open him nyash as notorious scammer.

Kuku rest.

I know say you no dey hear word cos first first, you no get sense but atleast try die this matter and shutup because if you continue like this we go call CAO for you.
Go and call your father dimwit
Olofo

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2021
becky39000:

Yes nah Hate angry
Even before you revealed this as ur alternate moniker, I already suspected it was U oyindamola due to the same attack M.O on Shopnextdoor.
Leave the guy abeg!!!
Ah!! Ah!! What is it?
Must U use every opportunity to attack him simply because of beef?
Live & let live guy abeg angry
.see this werey.i caught him trying to extort people with outdated games he hawked for like 3 months grin
I didn't know I have a stan

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2021
ShopNextDoor:

grin

Una two dey drag same girl ni
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2021
@sod09

Please, let ShopNextDoor do his business in peace.
You can't dictate how much he should sell his games. There isn't fixed price in game disc market.
You don't have to quote his adverts. It's really unnecessary.
And for the game sharing stuff, he posted a rule, no connection to Internet or you lose your games.

Please no more insults.

Make everybody for here calm down cool
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2021
elvisco44:
@sod09

Please, let ShopNextDoor do his business in peace.
You can't dictate how much he should sell his games. There isn't fixed price in game disc market.
You don't have to quote his adverts. It's really unnecessary.

Please no more insults.

Make everybody for here calm down cool
I swear bro I don't interfere before but hypocrisy sinks here and that guy is the founder. He can badmouth others while he will claim the Saint

Thanks bro, I'm done sha

Now let's swap some cds cheesy
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2021
One thing for sure about shopnextdoor is that he’s very very honest... infact honest is an understatement....I own a gaming lounge and I have done this offline package and he pay me .... I was given the rule to never connect to internet and I have adhered.....His CDs to you maybe costly ,, people still patronize him ,, I have patronized him too....

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2021
sod09:

I swear bro I don't interfere before but hypocrisy sinks here and that guy is the founder. He can badmouth others while he will claim the Saint

Thanks bro, I'm done sha

Now let's swap some cds cheesy

I no get cd to take swap TLOU2 grin

Na buy i dey buy most of my games.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by sod09(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2021
elvisco44:

I no get cd to take swap TLOU2 grin

Na buy i dey buy most of my games.
I buy from jiji most times only come here to swap
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by elvisco44: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
AyarmBoye:
One thing for sure about shopnextdoor is that he’s very very honest... infact honest is an understatement....I own a gaming lounge and I have done this offline package and he pay me .... I was given the rule to never connect to internet and I have adhered.....His CDs to you maybe costly ,, people still patronize him ,, I have patronized him too....

Yesterday, i did the offline Package for someone in oshodi.
As long as hdd doesn't crash or no Internet connection, you're good to go cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.