Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:10 AM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (742915 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 8:26am On May 16, 2022
nnadychuks:
I’ve not had the time to test if online features work. Don’t quote me yet
Lol, you bought the PS plus and playing cod with the psn I sent you. It's not my fault you haven't used what you bought. My record speak for itself here. Anyways enjoy your PS plus
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
50d33q:
grin grin grin
I hope it doesn't end in premium tears

Crazy man grin

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by nnadychuks(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2022
Brutee:
Lol, you bought the PS plus and playing cod with the psn I sent you. It's not my fault you haven't used what you bought. My record speak for itself here. Anyways enjoy your PS plus
I don’t know why you’re typing long epistle… I’ll need to get a router but it’s 30k so chillax. If it’s good I’ll come for your review
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 7:36am On May 17, 2022
nnadychuks:
I don’t know why you’re typing long epistle… I’ll need to get a router but it’s 30k so chillax. If it’s good I’ll come for your review
That's your problem not my problem. I've sold you PS plus, not my fault if you haven't Used what you bought. I've closed chapter on this

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by nnadychuks(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2022
Brutee:
That's your problem not my problem. I've sold you PS plus, not my fault if you haven't Used what you bought. I've closed chapter on this
sorry I haven’t used it and maybe it’s router issues. Good thing you’ve closed chapter on this. Stop quoting me, I haven’t used your ps plus yet. When I use it I might recommend you…
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by chubbyman(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2022
nnadychuks:
Why not use your WiFi hotspot that what most games use in naija
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by nnadychuks(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2022
chubbyman:

Why not use your WiFi hotspot that what most games use in naija
I’ve used my wifi hotspot and my COD is showing “Diver error”. I’ve checked the probable causes online and they said it could be linked with my router and that the NAT type is strict. Another guy on Reddit said it could be the location on the ps plus. It’s 50-50, I didn’t plan on getting a router worth 30k.
I haven’t even bothered him since cos I know not having a router is a personal issue and not his. I’m only concerned he’s rushing to get a review even while I’m waiting to buy a router and haven’t tested it.
Pls MR Brutee your psplus is not fake. Don’t quote me yet and I’m not being rude
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 10:18pm On May 17, 2022
nnadychuks:
I’ve used my wifi hotspot and my COD is showing “Diver error”. I’ve checked the probable causes online and they said it could be linked with my router and that the NAT type is strict. Another guy on Reddit said it could be the location on the ps plus. It’s 50-50, I didn’t plan on getting a router worth 30k.
I haven’t even bothered him since cos I know not having a router is a personal issue and not his. I’m only concerned he’s rushing to get a review even while I’m waiting to buy a router and haven’t tested it.
Pls MR Brutee your psplus is not fake. Don’t quote me yet and I’m not being rude

Yen yen yen. You can cry a river if you want. You said you don't know about PSN and i wanted to put you through but you were doing everything yourself. It's not my problem if your game is not working and that error right there is not because of PS plus. Continue pressing what you don't know about, it's not my problem. Take care of yourself
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Forolee38: 12:11am On May 18, 2022
Samuel2255:

Still available?

U go sell for 7k ? grin

This FAT ps3 do me strong thing that year
Lol. can till sell for 35k
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 50d33q: 5:27am On May 18, 2022
50d33q they here
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
50d33q:
50d33q they here

Typical they here
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 12:23pm On May 18, 2022
Brutee:

Yen yen yen. You can cry a river if you want. You said you don't know about PSN and i wanted to put you through but you were doing everything yourself. It's not my problem if your game is not working and that error right there is not because of PS plus. Continue pressing what you don't know about, it's not my problem. Take care of yourself
lol. I wonder what the story will be, when the password of that account finally gets changed. What you buy from this guy is a shared account with Psplus on it, whenever you get logged out of that account, it’s over.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 50d33q: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
Timekeeper452:
lol. I wonder what the story will be, when they password of that account finally gets changed. What you buy from this guy is a shared account with Psplus on it, whenever you get logged out of that account, it’s over.
The guy is rude and arrogant, I use to defend him here before
He's been insecure because his dealings are shady

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by pepenini88(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2022
We run installation of all PS4 games and Also hack your ps4 if ur console is running version 9.0 and below.... We have all kinds of games for your playing pleasures be it football, fighting, mission games.. We get u covered, u can get the games for just 1k.. Call or WhatsApp 07038394724
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by tziz(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2022
typicalgamer:

Mafia 1 the definitive edition

Nier replicant or automata

Just cause 4

Until dawn 1-2

The evil within 2
grin grin grin
You are joking abi? What kindda list is this? Dude said (Warfare), what is Until Dawn and The Evil Within doing on that list? Lmao!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 3:39pm On May 18, 2022
tziz:

grin grin grin
You are joking abi? What kindda list is this? Dude said (Warfare), what is Until Dawn and The Evil Within doing on that list? Lmao!

3rd person view
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by braveheart77: 6:54pm On May 18, 2022
I have FIFA 22 Ps5. I want to exchange with COD vanguard
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 7:59am On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
lol. I wonder what the story will be, when the password of that account finally gets changed. What you buy from this guy is a shared account with Psplus on it, whenever you get logged out of that account, it’s over.

Lies Lies Lies, I've been selling many accounts and it doesn't give any issues, no complaints. I buy from reliable vendors
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 12:53pm On May 19, 2022
nnadychuks:
sorry I haven’t used it and maybe it’s router issues. Good thing you’ve closed chapter on this. Stop quoting me, I haven’t used your ps plus yet. When I use it I might recommend you…
The ps plus thing nor hard to test na…

Don’t you have any other game aside from COD…

If you have fifa , just try FUT or online seasons simple… with phone WiFi

Why wait for 30k router … smh

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by braveheart77: 2:53pm On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:

That’s the major issue i had with the guy. He sells a shared account and typically once sony find many people using an account they will notify the real owner to change their password and also activate a two factor authentication if they haven’t already.

At this point, you’re logged out as a buyer of the shared Psplus and your 10k is gone. With this level of risk, I do not expect his so called PsPlus to be more than 5k and I told him. 10k is ridiculous!

I eventually bought from some white guy online for 6 dollars (quite decent considering the risk involved).

Also Note: You don’t actually own the game with a Shared PsPlus account and that’s why it should never really be expensive if you decide to buy one.

6 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 4:41pm On May 19, 2022
braveheart77:

That’s the major issue i had with the guy. He sells a shared account and typically once sony find many people using an account they will notify the real owner to change their password and also activate a two factor authentication if they haven’t already.

At this point, you’re logged out as a buyer of the shared Psplus and your 10k is gone. With this level of risk, I do not expect his so called PsPlus to be more than 5k and I told him. 10k is ridiculous!

I eventually bought from some white guy online for 6 dollars (quite decent considering the risk involved).

Also Note: You don’t actually own the game with a Shared PsPlus account and that’s why it should never really be expensive if you decide to buy one.
you just stated facts. Only an idiot buys a shared Psplus account for 10k, an account that won’t take you up to 3 months before it’s resold to another customer and eventually you all are locked out. If you have 10k for Psplus, be patient and save up more buy your 1 year Psplus on your own account and enjoy peace of mind. There are different legit Psplus sellers here like , shopnextdoor, fowlyansh, xoxogames, or you can even buy your PlayStation gift card from Jumia and with that you buy your Psplus. Stop being ripped off.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Brutee: 4:56pm On May 19, 2022
All I see are cry babies up there. You can cry me a river if you wish to grin cheesy. All my accounts are very reliable and don't give any single issues whatsoever, some use it for as long as 2 years. 1 year PS plus will always be 10,000
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 7:14pm On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
you just stated facts. Only an idiot buys a shared Psplus account for 10k, an account that won’t take you up to 3 months before it’s resold to another customer and eventually you all are locked out. If you have 10k for Psplus, be patient and save up more buy your 1 year Psplus on your own account and enjoy peace of mind. There are different legit Psplus sellers here like , shopnextdoor, fowlyansh, xoxogames, or you can even buy your PlayStation gift card from Jumia and with that you buy your Psplus. Stop being ripped off.
But ask yourself, how much sosogames are selling ps plus 1 year … last time I asked , was told 29,500… haba, that is too much

Sometimes, I don’t blame people who buy shared ps plus , Nigeria game vendors are thieves… and put up ridiculous price

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 7:23pm On May 19, 2022
Samuel2255:

But ask yourself, how much sosogames are selling ps plus 1 year … last time I asked , was told 29,500… haba, that is too much

Sometimes, I don’t blame people who buy shared ps plus , Nigeria game vendors are thieves… and put up ridiculous price
sony sells 1 year Psplus for $60, a dollar to naira is (black market-570), (official rate-500). 500x$60 is equal 30,000. How are Nigerian vendors thieves? I understand that things are hard and wrong with the country, but you are blaming the wrong people for things being hard. Only CDKEYS sells those Psplus for less and even at that, now theirs has gone up to about $40 and not always available.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Charleebros05(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2022
Na wa. You don't just call vendors thieves when you haven't actually checked the official price of a certain item or service

Samuel2255:

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
sony sells 1 year Psplus for $60, a dollar to naira is (black market-570), (official rate-500). 500x$60 is equal 30,000. How are Nigerian vendors thieves? I understand that things are hard and wrong with the country, but you are blaming the wrong people for things being hard. Only CDKEYS sells those Psplus for less and even at that, now theirs has gone up to about $40 and not always available.
Konga that is selling for 48,000 naira nko

Besides , most of these vendors buy digital key from G2A.com , at discounted price , yet sell 48,000 naira

Update ; sosogames now charges 37,500 for psplus

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:54pm On May 19, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Dollar to naira rate official is 415 not 500

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by xXStormbornXx: 9:52pm On May 19, 2022
Guys I'm looking to swap one of my games for naruto ps4. I can swap with one of these games: uncharted: lost legacies, god of war, horizon zero dawn. I'm based in Lagos. If you're interseted dm me on whatsapp 07036842442
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Ulrich01(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2022
Samuel2255:

Dollar to naira rate official is 415 not 500

Hahahaha. Who will sell dollar to you at this rate. Even CBN won't even sell to you at that rate.
Most banks charge at least #500/$ with a stupid $20 monthly limit. Black market sef don knack #600/$. Be like you no sabi how dollar market works.

Nobody uses that official rate, na just formality.

3 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 10:24pm On May 19, 2022
Ulrich01:

Hahahaha. Who will sell dollar to you at this rate. Even CBN won't even sell to you at that rate.
Most banks charge at least #500/$ with a stupid $20 monthly limit. Black market sef don knack #600/$. Be like you no sabi how dollar market works.

Nobody uses that official rate, na just formality.
I was only correcting you
Official rate 415

Some banks do 480/470 when purchasing online

Most of these game vendors are just buying keys online at cheap price yet sell at ridiculous price …

Sosogames won’t show you this kind of psplus below …

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 10:27pm On May 19, 2022
They will just buy digital keys from off gamers or G2A … at discount price sometimes $38

Then knack us with heavy price …

My point is Game vendors in Nigeria are not encouraging gamers at all, yes , it is good to make money but come on , don’t be over greedy doing it .

So , I don’t blame people who patronize shared cheap ps plus, and yes , it works well.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (739) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: Angel55555(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.