Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

PS4 Games Exchange - Gaming (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Games Exchange (753042 Views)

Pc Games Exchange In Ekpoma / PS4 Games Swap / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 6:53am On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

Dollar to naira rate official is 415 not 500
no one on earth sells and buys at this rate. Google is outdated with that update.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Shuttuope(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2022
xXStormbornXx:
Guys I'm looking to swap one of my games for naruto ps4. I can swap with one of these games: uncharted: lost legacies, god of war, horizon zero dawn. I'm based in Lagos. If you're interseted dm me on whatsapp 07036842442

Lmaooo ode
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by AyarmBoye(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2022
xXStormbornXx:
Guys I'm looking to swap one of my games for naruto ps4. I can swap with one of these games: uncharted: lost legacies, god of war, horizon zero dawn. I'm based in Lagos. If you're interseted dm me on whatsapp 07036842442
u mean naruto/boruto striker ?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:26am On May 20, 2022
Timekeeper452:
no one on earth sells and buys at this rate. Google is outdated with that update.
Last time I purchased online with my Visa card …

Access charged me 470

There’s a difference when you wanna buy online and when you wanna collect dollar physical

Physical always expensive
Online is usually 480/490/505 …depends on the bank

But my point is , game vendors in Nigeria aren’t buying physical ps plus card , they are just buying digital keys from discount site …

So why still put price at ridiculous amount.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:29am On May 20, 2022
I dare anyone to buy ps plus from Nigeria vendors, and let them show you this kind of card …

They won’t …

They just buy cheap keys from third party sites and still cry about dollars

Greedy mofos

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:30am On May 20, 2022
Update !

They now sell ps plus close to 50k

Haba, fear God !!!
Tufia

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by VeecThorr(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

Access charged me 470

There’s a difference when you wanna buy online and when you wanna collect dollar physical

But my point is , game vendors in Nigeria aren’t buying physical ps plus card , they are just buying digital keys from discount site …

When did you buy last? Only concerned with exchange rate
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:37am On May 20, 2022
VeecThorr:

When did you buy last? Only concerned with exchange rate
last month , bought an item of 10.52 dollars and was charged 5050 naira…

I think FCMB had the cheapest rate last month (for online purchase only)

You can’t load neteller or skrill

Just purchase only

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 8:48am On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:
last month , bought an item of 10.52 dollars and was charged 5050 naira…

Now , tell your Nigeria vendor you wanna buy 10$ PSN gift card , and watch him charge you 18,500 …
SMH

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by xXStormbornXx: 9:43am On May 20, 2022
Shuttuope:

Lmaooo ode

your dad
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by xXStormbornXx: 9:44am On May 20, 2022
AyarmBoye:
u mean naruto/boruto striker ?

no i mean storm 4
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Shuttuope(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2022
xXStormbornXx:

your dad

Lmaoooo, I quoted you by mistake grin grin grin
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 10:44am On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

Access charged me 470

why then aren’t you buying from that discount site, since you know so much where they buy from?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 10:47am On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:
I dare anyone to buy ps plus from Nigeria vendors, and let them show you this kind of card …

They won’t …

They just buy cheap keys from third party sites and still cry about dollars

Greedy mofos
do you actually realize that if you are buying Psplus with your pSN account, they’ll be mailing the code to you and not those physical card? It’s exactly like buying iTunes gift card from apple. Because you aren’t buying a physical card from a store doesn’t mean you aren’t buying something legitimate from Sony. Even Sony directly mail codes to buyers. Stop assuming what you aren’t sure of.

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 11:23am On May 20, 2022
Timekeeper452:
do you actually realize that if you are buying Psplus with your pSN account, they’ll be mailing the code to you and not those physical card? It’s exactly like buying iTunes gift card from apple. Because you aren’t buying a physical card from a store doesn’t mean you aren’t buying something legitimate from Sony. Even Sony directly mail codes to buyers. Stop assuming what you aren’t sure of.
But sosogames and co are not buying ps plus direct from Sony … we all know this … they buy from 3rd parties website at dirt cheap rate (discount) …

Example below ;
Note; Brazil PSN will work for Canada and US accounts . They all fall under region 1.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 11:29am On May 20, 2022
Timekeeper452:
why then aren’t you buying from that discount site, since you know so much where they buy from?
Of course I do buy from G2A.com , and if my bank is giving issues , I just contact my relative in UK , to buy for me … but now , I even patronize shared ps plus , coz it works well and last over 2 years …

My point is , Nigeria game vendors are criminals, and charge ridiculous price and cry about dollar all the time …

That why , I encourage people to buy share ps plus at cheap rate 7k/10k … it far better , the one I used on my ps4 lasted over two years …

Moved to ps5 and still using it …

5 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 11:32am On May 20, 2022
Thieves !!!

This is why online gaming isn’t popular yet in this part of the world , Sony self go collect dia own blame , why not add Nigeria to your list …

And make us buy this thing direct , than leaving us in the hands of these criminals called game vendors here in naija…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Drey319: 11:42am On May 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 11:56am On May 20, 2022
Drey319:
Mumu! Buy from that ur discounted site and sell at cheaper rate and stop displaying your stupidity here..!! People will patronize you! Silly!!

Do you think they sell at higher rate because they want to? Oga things in 9ja are very expensive now and u don’t expect them not to make their profits even with additional kobo attached cos the price of goods purchased at N500 might still add N100 when next you wanna purchase it.

Call politicians thieves rather than insulting people who are tryna make a living.

95% of game vendors online are “hustlers”. They’re not the original owners of the goods rather they make little profit from it that’s why the price seems a little bit higher.

Is that why , they will buy ps plus for 24k then sell for almost 50k …

That not business, that one is just being over greedy …

You can add reasonable rate to your market and sell , but adding over 100% roi … that is way too much

I am not selling anything, but only venting out at vendors, that why I will never condemn brutee and other guys who sell “shared ps plus” for as low as 10k…

Infact , without those guys , many gamers won’t even smell online gaming!!!

4 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
Brutee:
All I see are cry babies up there. You can cry me a river if you wish to grin cheesy. All my accounts are very reliable and don't give any single issues whatsoever, some use it for as long as 2 years. 1 year PS plus will always be 10,000
God bless you brother , without guys like you and few others that sell shared ps plus …

Many gamers wouldn’t have enjoyed online gaming …

My guy contacted you last year , and after bargaining, you guys settled for 8k

8k ps plus , I swear , he was so happy , he said , even if the 8k ps plus works for only 5 or 6months , it still pay him …

Lol… funny enough, baba has been enjoying it for over a year now …to me , that pure GOLD.

2 Likes

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

God bless you brother , without guys like you and few others that sell shared ps plus …

8k ps plus , I swear , he was so happy , he said , even if the 8k ps plus works for only 5 or 6months , it still pay him …

Lol… funny enough, baba has been enjoying it for over a year now …to me , that pure GOLD.

Your account too new for you to be taken seriously here, the way i see it you’re trying to spread a propaganda, which is not right, you can’t call out people selling ps5 for 600-700k yet you call out sosogames clearly you have a vendetta against the so called sosogames.

And before you cry wolf try and use jumia pay to buy 1 ps+ they exchange at bank rate

Stop pushing for a narrative because shared ps+ does more harm than good, stop bitching save up and buy your 1 year psplus

You can afford to buy console worth hundreds of thousands and can’t buy a measly psplus

You know that already before buying the said console.
It’s like buying a smartphone and complaining of data

Your arguement is invalid.

I’ve never met anyone complaining of the price of psplus before
This be the first I’ve heard of it
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 12:40pm On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

I should have figured out I was chatting with a second account of that seller trying to advertise his market. Go figure, all these attacks was an attempt to advertise buying shared accounts without a guarantee. To the unsuspecting people here, buy these acts at your own peril. The same account sold to you will be sold to over 10 people and when the password is finally changed, you are left hanging.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 12:41pm On May 20, 2022
typicalgamer:

Your account too new for you to be taken seriously here, the way i see it you’re trying to spread a propaganda, which is not right, you can’t call out people selling ps5 for 600-700k yet you call out sosogames clearly you have a vendetta against the so called sosogames.

And before you cry wolf try and use jumia pay to buy 1 ps+ they exchange at bank rate

Stop pushing for a narrative because shared ps+ does more harm than good, stop bitching save up and buy your 1 year psplus

You can afford to buy console worth hundreds of thousands and can’t buy a measly psplus

is a second moniker of the guy advertising a shared Psplus acct , don’t even bother with him.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 12:58pm On May 20, 2022
typicalgamer:

You must be high on “saw dust”

If you think gamers don’t complain about high price of ps plus in Nigeria

I don’t have anything against sosogames, I am calling out Nigeria game vendors at large , sosogames just happen to be the leading one …

Bcoz person buy console nor mean say , e nor go lament about high price of ps plus in Nigeria here … some were gifted the consoles …

You are one of those aggressive game dealers cashing out on desperate gamers , who just wanna have fun !

Naija game vendors are the real thieves, buying stuffs at 22k . Selling at almost 50k.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 1:00pm On May 20, 2022
Timekeeper452:
is a second moniker of the guy advertising a shared Psplus acct , don’t even bother with him.
Because I praised him , for giving some average gamers the opportunity to enjoy online gaming … at cheap rate.

You call it his 2nd account, lmao …

Keep deceiving yourself !!!
That guy and other peeps who sell shared ps plus are a blessing in disguise !
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 1:02pm On May 20, 2022
For your info , the reason I open nairaland Acct , was to sell my ps4 console , but I’ve been following this thread for a while now
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

Because I praised him , for giving some average gamers the opportunity to enjoy online gaming … at cheap rate.

You call it his 2nd account, lmao …

Keep deceiving yourself !!!
That guy and other peeps who sell shared ps plus are a blessing in disguise !
your account is too new to be taken serious. You are simply an alternate account.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
Timekeeper452:
your account is too new to be taken serious. You are simply an alternate account.
Because, I’m spilling hard core fact….

They now say , my account is new to be taken seriously… lmao … jokers

What does being new or old have to do with contribution…

I’ve owned every PlayStation till this very date !
No be today , I start to Dey game …

I have been a silent follower of this thread offline , only registered when I wanted to sell my ps4 console !

Don’t tell me nonsense !
I speak facts !!
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Timekeeper452: 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

Because, I’m spilling hard core fact….

They now say , my account is new to be taken seriously… lmao … jokers

What does being new or old have to do with contribution…

I’ve owned every PlayStation till this very date !
No be today , I start to Dey game …

I have been a silent follower of this thread offline , only registered when I wanted to sell my ps4 console !

Don’t tell me nonsense !
I speak facts !!
okay, mr facts.
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by ShopNextDoor: 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

I don’t have anything against sosogames, I am calling out Nigeria game vendors at large , sosogames just happen to be the leading one …

Bcoz person buy console nor mean say , e nor go lament about high price of ps plus in Nigeria here … some were gifted the consoles …

You are one of those aggressive game dealers cashing out on desperate gamers , who just wanna have fun !

Naija game vendors are the real thieves, buying stuffs at 22k . Selling at almost 50k.

What is wrong with you?
Re: PS4 Games Exchange by typicalgamer(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2022
Samuel2255:

So psplus situation Is more worse than data to download abi ?

This clearly shows you’re not a gamer.

If you know the cost to download theses games and their regular updates and patches you won’t be looking at psplus money like any big thing self

I’ll say it again you’re not a gamer you’re just looking for relevance

1 Like

Re: PS4 Games Exchange by Samuel2255: 1:29pm On May 20, 2022
typicalgamer:

So psplus situation Is more worse than data to download abi ?

This clearly shows you’re not a gamer.

If you know the cost to download theses games and their regular updates and patches you won’t be looking at psplus money like any big thing self

I’ll say it again you’re not a gamer you’re just looking for relevance
Data isn’t even an issue …

Those of us that live in lagos , Abuja … there’s fibre optic … unlimited goes for as low as 11k (fibre one)

Lmao , stop comparing nonsense bro … ps plus and data has no links at all

Besides , the purpose of ps plus isn’t for you to download games , it for you to enjoy online gaming with your pals far away

Example below ;
Pic of me and my guy in Abuja playing online friendly, while I’m in lagos !!!
(With shared ps plus)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (740) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.