Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (62222 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ruscincruits........ used to read about them!

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by folabayo1(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
lipsrsealed undecidedDunno
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by superior1: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
a demonic society
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by infantrydoctor(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
You could as well research on illuminati
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nelly21: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
An organized cult

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by asala1: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Secret cult

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by rezzy: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
It is cult sha but people attend it like church

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Mrval20(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
adebaxton:
Almighty God is greater than their so-called belief.
And what belief exactly are you talking about?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Onyiibazz: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dont really know about them. But is it the same with ogboni?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by salt1: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Secret cult

My brother in law was a member
Had an altar and played strange music and talked of aura
He became a born again Christian and destroyed that altar etc

12 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tot it was Amok
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Ishilove: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
danaiks:
Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis

A creepy secret society undecided
What makes it creepy?
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by mployer(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Secret cult.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
While growing up, i saw Amorc, Ogboni and Eckancar as satanic cults or atleast that's what we were made to believe that we even pray against Amorc spirit like we pray against demons. I don't know what to make of these groups but all i can say is that when you don't do things that are acceptable by popular culture, you risk being called every bad name there is.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by rhames(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
obiZEAL:

Fair...
But its actually 'Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crusis'

Correct. A big hand of applause.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by reaky(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bonbolos:
In China where I stays, its a religion sect

Same here in Britain grin

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by tellwisdom: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Which company is armorc??..Wetin dem dey produce? sad
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Abiolainfo: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
wikipedia The Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis, also called
the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC), is a worldwide philosophical
and humanistic secret society devoted to "the study of the
elusive mysteries of life and the universe."[1] The
organization is non-sectarian and it is open to both men and
women of legal adult age (18 years old in most countries)
regardless of their various religious persuasions.
The current open cycle of AMORC was activated by Harvey
Spencer Lewis in 1915.[2] Lewis received authority to do so
from the Supreme Council of the Rosicrucian Order after
being tried, tested and finally initiated into the Order in
1909, Toulouse, France.
AMORC is said to be the modern day manifestation of the
ancient Rose-Croix Order which has its origin in the Ancient
Egyptian mystery schools.[3]
AMORC's teachings draw upon ideas of the major
philosophers, particularly Pythagoras, Thales, Solon,
Heraclitus, Democritus. The teachings are divided into
Degrees which are further grouped into broad categories
under titles such as Postulant , Neophyte and Initiate
sections. These degrees cover various fields related to
physical, mental, psychic and spiritual existence such as
physics, metaphysics, biology, psychology, parapsychology,
comparative religion, traditional healing techniques, health,
intuition, extrasensory perception, material and spiritual
alchemy, meditation, sacred architecture, symbolism, and
that mystical state of consciousness relating to the
experience of unity with the Divine....... http//:www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Mystical_Order_Rosae_Crucis

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by hardbody: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
People orchestrating juju in the name of higher learning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Mrval20(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis is
an order of seekers of esoteric knowledge. It incorporates both Metaphysics and Mysticism.
It is not a religion as most people believe.
Peace Profound!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by seunwen2(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Don't even know the meaning sef
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by rallymento(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wealth! Riches! Fame! Illuminati! Success! Wisdom!! Freemason! Lodge! A whole lot comes to my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by victor08(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Devilish and occultic group deceiving men

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by wordychap: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
A secret society, d more u dig into it, d more u c the evil in it.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by freshdude: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wisdom and knowledge seekers.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by YesBwoss: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
The Occult cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
illuminati undecided
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
They are ROSICRUCIANS. Carved out from FREEMANSORY. A former Jesuit created it. It is purely ILLUMINATI. Don't ask me aw I knew. But that's who they are. They are a cult which controls d personality of one.

Jesus pass dem. They deceptively say they are more enlightened. They are full of d atheists. They are science-based. They try to compete with God. They are perfectly WICKED!

God will judge them all if they don't repent in Jesus' name!

10 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
If I can still recall,when bola ige died...amorc came during the funeral that the dead body belongs to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.