Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) (18912 Views)

Ewww... See Toilet At NTA 5 Victoria Island / How Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Killed Me With Drugged Drinks, Sex / N10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) by vikkeyonline88(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2019
the pants of those ladies shall embarassed cry over you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
easy to believe back then in 2014. but these days of Photoshop has made us know that anything can be faked.
Re: Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) by kingbusy: 8:26am On May 26, 2019
redcliff:

The type that dont know the value of money.. although there are some times i spend extravagantly which is once a while my conscience pricks me because in my head i think i am doing the wrong thing. Thats the way my mind has been shaped.. i have been to my highest point of resources and lowest too.. so i know wat it is and the fear of going back there would not let me misbehave with money i have
on my own part, ive been thinking of how to recover from about 120k i lost in the course of trying to buy a car for me and my family use. It was actually a long time savings which i knew the pain i went through and still going through.
Re: Guy Blew N10.1million ($63K) On Drinks In Victoria Island (photos) by Luckyziakegha: 7:01am On May 30, 2019
Malta guineas Celebrates with Muslims in Abuja, Kano,Bauchi.
In this Holy Month of Ramadan and in the spirit of giving, Nigeria's premium beverage malt drink, Malta Guinness is celebrating with Muslim faithfuls around the nation, more so in the cities of Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Bauchi.
https://www.news1960.fun/2019/05/malta-guineas-celebrates-with-muslims.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!! See What This Girl Did To Herself ...tattoo Gone Sour (look) / Keri Hilson Expresses Love For Flavour's Song 'Ashawo' / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.