Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... (1224 Views)

Pls Help!!!my Girlfriend Can Not Do Without Seeing Me A Day / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? / I Will Never Love Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by marvelck: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
No girlfriend or boyfriend will love you or care for you same way your wife or husband would. Cos, in a relationship some tend to look at other options, and hardly put all their heart, hopes or trust in their partner/relationship. And as a result, you can never get the best or the same kind of treatment, affection or love that you would get from a woman or man you are married to, from a boyfriend or girlfriend. Since in a relationship, you are never sure of the partner or where the relationship is headed. But when you're married, you're able to see the future when both of you share the same heart, focus and plans. Getting married is better and sweeter than dating this and that person...
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by monemsis(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
That's true but not so true anyway cos some gfs are better than wives.. Yeah !!!

E.g pinkiepetite, Medunah and Pretim
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by AJ01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na now you know
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Qsscruz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is this a question or a statement? Were you expecting get the full functions when you are still test running it?
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Medunah: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
[i] That true but not so true anyway cos some gfs are better than wives.. Yeah !!!

*coughs*
so how many gfs do u nah have??
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

*coughs*
so how many gfs do u nah have??

How many do you tink I have ?
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Medunah: 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

How many do you tink I have ?
Iono cry I think u have bin cheating on me angry
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by wordbank(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
War wan start
*makes space
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

I have not bin cheating on you.. I have only been flirting wink
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Medunah: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

I have not bin cheating on you.. I have only been flirting wink
Na from dere e dey start tongue
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Ibyno(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
A gal friend will care and love u, but a wife will Manage u, that's just the two different, a girl friend can't manage u for a long time .
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

Na from dere e dey start tongue

Shey u ar on BBM or whatsapp ?

** quick oooo ** eyes are watching wink
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by chibwike(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

Lol..I don catch you
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
So by default all wives are caring? This is superfluous and totally a fallacy of induction, confirmation bias and hasty generalization.

Are we saying there are no couples or relationships in which one of the partner tries and the other just does not care? They abound. There are examples out there of men and women who are well taken care of in their extra marital affairs than they are at home. That is not to say cheating is good. Since the society has come to frown upon it either through culture (and not all cultures!), religion or the constituted law.

But let us not come here and assume that the moment you get married there is a miracle and magic that determines and guarantees happiness?Or that your crazy abusive and violent spouse will automatically become an angel. I mean who thinks like this? Also please note that marriage is not the only relationship that brings happiness. I have seen pre-marital relationships bring better joy to the couples than to couples who are in marriages. As a matter of fact relationships are enjoyed in the pre-marital stages because most times after marriage couples get lazy and the ''see finish'' mentality creeps in.

Let us keep our biases away from issues such as this and face them critically with facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

wink
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Medunah: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

oya bring your ear, lemme whisper the answer to you
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

oya bring your ear, lemme whisper the answer to you

** takes my ears closer **
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by nicechic(f): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
And your point is......
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Medunah: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

** takes my ears closer **

**draws his ear and tells him** hope you have heard??

abeg, no let Op swear for us oo
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Medunah:

**draws his ear and tells him** hope you have heard??

abeg, no let Op swear for us oo

well send mine to your mailbox
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Cholls(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
My brother u maybe right and you maybe wrong undecided
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Brymo: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
How do u make a wife, u make or get her from a gal friend.
Abi?

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
dabriggs:
So by default all wives are caring? This is superfluous and totally a fallacy of induction, confirmation bias and hasty generalization.

Are we saying there are no couples or relationships in which one of the partner tries and the other just does not care? They abound. There are examples out there of men and women who are well taken care of in their extra marital affairs than they are at home. That is not to say cheating is good. Since the society has come to frown upon it either through culture (and not all cultures!), religion or the constituted law.

But let us not come here and assume that the moment you get married there is a miracle and magic that determines and guarantees happiness?Or that your crazy abusive and violent spouse will automatically become an angel. I mean who thinks like this? Also please note that marriage is not the only relationship that brings happiness. I have seen pre-marital relationships bring better joy to the couples than to couples who are in marriages. As a matter of fact relationships are enjoyed in the pre-marital stages because most times after marriage couples get lazy and the ''see finish'' mentality creeps in.

Let us keep our biases away from issues such as this and face them critically with facts.
I just have to quote you.
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I just have to quote you.
You are wise.

Your signature.... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley SMH

Or for once am I misunderstanding something? smiley smiley
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by danielz777(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
dabriggs:

Your signature.... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley SMH

Or for once am I misunderstanding something? smiley smiley
No you are not.
Re: A Girlfriend Can Never Love & Care For You Like A Wife... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

No you are not.

Oh good.

You are bold (with a witty sense of humor) though.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This Relationship Issue, And Please Drop Your Best Advice / Help A Confused Nairalander / Man Tries To Marry A COBRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.