Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Let's Talk About Johnny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Johnny (1212 Views)

Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Johnny by leojennysmart(f): 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
LET'S TALK ABOUT JOHNNY
Written by Nlewedim Jennifer Uchechi.

Hohaa!

Johnny leave me follow Cynthia and i don't know what to do,and he talk say i no do am,like the way Cynthia dey do,Johnny give uche belle,talk say he wan marry Nene,nwokem kedu ife na eme {my guy,what is happening?}
Johnny eee johnny eee
Hehehehe!
That was Yemi Alade , a popular Nigeria Female artist,crooning it all the way.
Not long ago,that music was the rave of the moment.
And that will bring us to the topic of the day"let's talk about Johnny"
Where are the johnny's in the house?

You've been dating a girl for the past eight years,you even gave her an engagement ring,thereby officially making her lord of the ring,no continue being a Johnny.

And that was not enough,you kept on deceiving her,one day,during the weekends,she came to your house,telling you of a guy that asked for her hand in marriage,you started feeling insecure and didn't relent in letting her know,she then reassured you of her undying love for you,Mr Johnny,marry her no way!Allow her to get married to another person,no way!,ok,continue being a Johnny!

She 'mumuciously ' aborted a baby because of you,not once,not twice and definitely not thrice,Oh My Jah!
And still yet,you kept telling her that you've not gotten the kind of money you are looking for to take her home to mama,okay,keep your PINTLE to yourself,no way!,okay play safe,no way!Continue being a Johnny.

She came back one day,crying to you,telling you of how someone called her AGADI EKWE NKA,making jest of her but she can't just leave you,she 've invested eight solid years in the relationship and it's not easy to think of giving up,you reassured her.

Then,you hit,you hit that sweet mula , then all of a sudden,you remembered she is an old cargo,all of a sudden,you realised she is too bush and not posh,you left her and married a posh girl.
Mr Johnny,remember fire dey burn...fire fit burn you.

MORAL;Do not stay in a relationship that long without any commitment,Do not abort even if you are just two weeks gone,it's a baby and not blood,then if you must shine Congo,shine safe....Do not be the proverbial lord of the rings,please let go before you turn out to be another Johnny's play thing.

LIFE TOO SWEET JARE.

Attention;I just started blogging , show some love by visiting my blog today,if i could at least get twenty faithful followers,i wouldn't fail them,i promise to make it worth their while,Mods please do the necessary.
Visit bellaigbotic..com and drop your comments.
One love
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by leojennysmart(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yemi Alade

Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Romanciella(f): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tell them
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
ptchw
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Priceless24(f): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lol@ Lord of the rings. These things happen frequently sha. I like the blog name (if I may give my opinion) but it's not totally original because of the bella

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
No johnny can fool me grin
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by leojennysmart(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Priceless24:
Lol@ Lord of the rings. These things happen frequently sha. I like the blog name (if I may give my opinion) but it's not totally original because of the bella

My other name is Bella..
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Mprex(f): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Let him who have ears hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Mprex(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Op, your moniker thoundecided
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Harmvirus(f): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
If only my fellow ladies go listen.. Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Mologi(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
jonny is actually a sharp guy....
i.e catch me if u can

its a pity that YEMI still dey look for jonny
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Priceless24(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
leojennysmart:

My other name is Bella..

Oh good, that explains it then. You understand my earlier comment right? with Bella naija and the rest
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by leojennysmart(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Priceless24:

Oh good, that explains it then. You understand my earlier comment right? with Bella naija and the rest
yes i do,but I'm quite different from her.Thanks priceless
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by leojennysmart(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mprex:
Op, your moniker thoundecided
Dear,my dad's name is Leo and my sun sign is Leo,my name is Jennifer and people says I'm smart,now,what exactly is wrong with my name?why did you deviate from the topic?
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by sam13(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
sophieabou:
ptchw

Hello are you in Lag
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Priceless24(f): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
leojennysmart:

yes i do,but I'm quite different from her.Thanks priceless

You're welcome
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Am wiser dan 'em johnny.
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by danielz777(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: Let's Talk About Johnny by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
No johnny can fool me grin
abi na,,wen he no dey mad as in PSYCHO!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Guy Or Girl Is Lying To You / 7 Charts That Sum Up The Difference Between Single Guys And Taken Guys / Wanking VS Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.