Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? (27005 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Under Aged Children Collecting PVC In The North / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Adelaide2: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Has the Nigerian authorities been alerted to these under-aged potential voters in the 2015 election?
This is a serious felony and Nigerians must stand up to protect their democracy. Any attempt to undermine the democratic system by anybody, be they PDP or APC, should be condemned in the strongest terms possible.

Photos from here

https://www.nairaland.com/2022293/popularity-buhari-among-swest-leaders

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by dunkem21(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin You wan put sand sand for some people garri.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Innodon(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
na dem sabi...small pikins even beta pass ghost voters. No be Naija u dey again ?

7 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by davdandam(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
:or
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
The inec officials registering them should be held responsible.

Isn't there a way for the system to bounce anyone below 18 yrs?
Abi the constitution now permits under aged voters that I don't know of Someone please educate me.... That's how during the 2006 census both goat, sheep, cow donkeys, camels etc were counted so as to give them more numbers... They are playing the same script again.

See them (those small kids) occupying space, hence making it difficult for adults and youths to register.

people who woke up very early by 5:30 am and stayed under the sun for days just to register will understand what I'm talking about.

Those kids self. abi do they think its homework they're submitting there? Abi them think say Na sweet and biscuits dem dey share there

The kind of rigging that will happen in 2015 will make devil look like a learner....

21 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by SenatorM(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hausa pikins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by davdandam(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
See as that boy hold card like medal lolz. ....they are not under age, they are just young adults grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Bonbolos(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Noted on clear
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by LordMecuzy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
brb make I cause small Political E-war.

THIS MUST BE THE HAND WORK OF PDP

INEC is owned by PDP na, if not d electoral officer no dey see? abi him get glaucoma not to notice dis boys are not yet 18? Abi him dey fear him life self

Naija we hail thee

6 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is what we witness in 2011 election when some copers refuse to cooperate they accuse them of working for PDP which led to the death of some youth copers I wonder what some people will call this since to them is not rigging

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by lastmessenger: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
These guys are very desperate. Apc I hail Una

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Impulse80(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
When I see this type of shi.t i just feel weak. Will this country ever come out of tribalism and political nepotism. No wonder the enlightened people keekeeping moving to the west. An old grandfather campaigning for President, an incumbent fighting to remain in power, all of them as corrupt as a finger that just came out the an.us! Abi na pastors? Their case na something else. Nigeria which way?
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by born2boink(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'm laughing in Swahli, One Nigeria, One planet.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by echobee(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
angry
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Bleshh: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Spacebooking till my grandpa dies

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by rosette08: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
This must be in d north :-XTerrible

8 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by alaoeri: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is that not Man utd player in the pix?
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Direct your question to Attahiru Jega and INEC

2 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by OtunbaJega: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
[size=13pt]Na today............

I witnessed the same in Bayelsa State where I served

Did anyone notice the PDP agent in the 3rd picture?

[/size]

36 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by mariannlove(f): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
:-XThem don start ooo
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by malele(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
That's the so called buhari 12million vote

12 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by truborn9ja: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Africans, we always abuse every system.. it is clearly stated that below 18yrs should not be registered for PVC, but some mofos in the north and south would always abuse the system for their own selfishness..
Democracy my foot.
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by uzeba(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
In naija! Before the actual election we already know the winner!! All this one na waste of time!
Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by bestman09(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by courage54(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
I won't be surprise if this is true, because even the election umpire INEC is a shadow of itself.

We must vote for a new set of government who is capable to correct all these abnormalities, and that government can only be a BUHARI corruption free government.

As for me and my FAMILY we are voting for change and that change is BUHARI.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta

16 Likes

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by youngguchi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Its not hard to see Underage Voters in northern Nigeria ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos) / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN / Dasukigate: 6 Reasons Why Jonathan Must Be Made To Break His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.