Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. (4074 Views)

Playstore Is Now Displaying Prices In Naira / Screen Shot_ Don't Know Why My Playstore Is Showing Erro / Has Anyone Found A Lasting Solution To Insufficient Space Problem In Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Ozone4eva: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Please help me out. For a month + now, I've not been able to update or download applications from my Playstore. When ever I try to do so, it'll says I have insufficient space on my device.
I've moved almost all my applications to my SD card, cleared my cache and stopped updates, to no avail.
Most of my applications need update now but I can't do it because of this problem. If there's any way you know I can solve this problem, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by acenazt: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dump The Tecno.
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Excelboi(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mine is also showing the same error on playstore too. I'm sure it has to do with the root on the phone, that's if your phone is rooted. Since then, i dont download with playstore anylonger. I just go straight to google and search for what i want to download.
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by hummerwise(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Av posted a solution to this problem b4
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Samfilo31(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2014
hummerwise:
Av posted a solution to this problem b4
grin post it again
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by hummerwise(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Samfilo31:
grin post it again

Goto settings and click on App, Try and move everybit of ur App to SD card, I min every App on ur internal memory, Try and move all to SD card and try the download again then watchout 4 d magic wink
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Ozone4eva: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
hummerwise:

Goto settings and click on App, Try and move everybit of ur App to SD card, I min every App on ur internal memory, Try and move all to SD card and try the download again then watchout 4 d magic wink

Okay, I'll do that and see if it'll work. Thanks.
Please, any other person with any useful info should let me know.
Btw, my phone's not rooted.

Bros, it's still not working!!! angry It actually made my playstore freeze up
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by liljboy(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Ozone4eva:

change your STORE..... you can go to SHOPRITE

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by victorix(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ozone4eva:

make sure u have enough space on yr phone memory, delet pics and files to free it.

Then you have to download cache cleaner(use google) and clear d cache of all yr apps. Dat should work
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Promking: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
@OP

You sound like playstore is so important...

There are other third party android market out there: Mobomarket, Aptoide, Mobogenie, 1mobilemarket etc

Search for any of them on google and get whatever app you need!!!

Just be careful in what you download...probably an anti-virus app would help.
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Ozone4eva: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Promking:
@OP

You sound like playstore is so important...

There are other third party android market out there: Mobomarket, Aptoide, Mobogenie, 1mobilemarket etc

Search for any of them on google and get whatever app you need!!!

Just be careful in what you download...probably an anti-virus app would help.

Thanks for the info. I thought playstore is the only place I can download android applications. I just need to update the ones I've previously downloaded, like Whatsap, instagram, gmail,etc. That's why I need to open my playstore
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by onajo2000(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Clear your cache memory.... Final solution
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2014
Open App settings and clear the cache for each app especially instagram, playstore and bbm. Just clear for all apps.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by Ozone4eva: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Thanks for all your replies, I'm really grateful and will try out everything you guys said. I downloaded Mobogenie but it hasn't been truly helpful in terms of upgrading of my previous apps.
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by iamnazmul: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
I found a good solution. You don't need to uninstall apps. Just move them to external SD card. Here's the full tutorial:

https://mobile-tips.com/fix-error-downloading-app-insufficient-space-android/
Re: Help! My Playstore Is Saying Insufficient Space. by afuye(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Download cache cleaner app o playstore

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Adds A New Feature To Its App / Any Alternative For Innjoo I1s Battery? / Help With Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.