Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation (26470 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB / I Demand An Apology From Buhari / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Adyrin(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Yu are a village clown
topaaz:
Hmmm, I just dey observe. I hope they sue him cluelessness too undecided.

Step up your jokes okay; no longer funny
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Calebosko(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
wetin concern the rubbish you post here with the topic? Here resemble romance section for your eyes abi you don smoke this morning
and u find it dificult to pass,taking panadol 4 my headache
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by omenka(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2014
babyface333:
should we then leave Boko haram to have a feast on the morth? you accuse ihejirika of human rights violation on the one hand, and you still accuse him of sponsoring Boko haram.

APC is Boko Haram, and Boko haram is APC. Ask lai muhammed their propagandist.

You sound too damn basic to be engaged. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by mcmukoko12(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Human right my bumbum

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Calebosko:
and u find it dificult to pass,taking panadol 4 my headache
no I am not taking panadol for your headache but after going through what you post at the wrong topic and section and you still feel good about it then you need a brain check
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by lilflipnerd: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ u dn hit my car, Oyinbo repete

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by holatin(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Tell me Human right commission is APC.
Let be straight with ourselves A WRONG CHOICE IS A WRONG CHOICE,

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Calebosko(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
no I am not taking panadol for your headache but after going through what you post at the wrong topic and section and you still feel good about it then you need a brain check
and dats non of ur business unless ur mouth no ge cover,talkertiv
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by intergral(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Hehehe I talk am JONA na mumu instead weh him no go run for president so that human right no go start eye am!!!! You see? I posted this some few days ago....
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by superstar3: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Though I'm not a Gej supporter but if this group really protect human right, they should sue BH and their sponsorers not Jona.

4 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by arabbunkum: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
When are they taking BH to court?

3 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Samunique(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
Civil right group by asś, BH are busy feasting on the blood of innocent Nigerians, causing unprecedented carnage never before witnessed in the history of this nation.

What do these people really want from us?
They are just demonic, enemies of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Blaqsmith(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
What they demand is justice. You can't afford to have some bunch of terrorists killing innocent defenceless civilians on one side and government forces doing same EXTRA-JUDICIALLY on the other side. State actors are NOT terrorists and SHOULDN'T be seen doing what should be the exclusive preserve of non state actors.
God bless you sir.
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Wisdytech(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Calebosko:
and dats non of ur business unless ur mouth no ge cover,talkertiv
post reasonable things at the right places to avoid embarrassment and insults. Have a nice day
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by gratieao: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Tinubu:
Ok

Any Supporter of President Jonathan here? Pls say amen to these prayers

A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and HIS SUPPORTERS

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public.
Be brave to type Amen and like this post

Also, if you are a staunch critic of GEJ, say amen to this prayer, on his supporters' behalf, by liking this post

Hapi Xmas in advance to my extended Nairaland family grin
Ain't u foolish?

3 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by mployer(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
What they demand is justice. You can't afford to have some bunch of terrorists killing innocent defenceless civilians on one side and government forces doing same EXTRA-JUDICIALLY on the other side. State actors are NOT terrorists and SHOULDN'T be seen doing what should be the exclusive preserve of non state actors.

Make I hear Word.

US killed Osama without any form of trial and nobody Is prosecuting them. What happened to being innocent until proven guilty?

My point Is, This is war and sh**ts happen in war. Prosecuting and giving death sentences to our soldiers while the terrorists keep gething pardoned is undermining the strenght of our Army.

7 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2014
Tinubu:
Ok

Any Supporter of President Jonathan here? Pls say amen to these prayers

A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and HIS SUPPORTERS

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public.
Be brave to type Amen and like this post

Also, if you are a staunch critic of GEJ, say amen to this prayer, on his supporters' behalf, by liking this post

Hapi Xmas in advance to my extended Nairaland family grin

May Tinubu Mortgage your future like he's doing Lagos and may there be no remedy to that.

5 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2014
first time! I repent, nd I wanna say God bless Nigeria,

we all should start saying this
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by AltarBoy1: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
War crimes against who...

3 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by gratieao: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Today GEJ is sponsoring BH tomorrow GEJ is committing war crime by killing BH. This people are human mumu

4 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by searay(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Woman rice. Please also sue Shekau

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by fpeter(f): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2014
It is about time..... cry
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by searay(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2014
iv4fb:

May Tinubu Mortgage your future like he's doing Lagos and may there be no remedy to that.
Amen
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by akereconfi: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:

You always amaze me in your comment.

Everything that got to do with you = GEJ vs APC.

Yesterday GEJ was committing war crimes
Today GEJ is sponsoring BH
Tomorrow GEJ is handling BH with kid's gloves,

**spits**

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Calebosko:
i thought they say tall dark and handsome, am a tall dark n hansome guy but a short guy take my girlfriend away from me,nver belive anygirl that make dat coment "tall dark and handsome they are pretending, Did you know?
Once you have money, you become
handsome and your jokes are automatically
funny to people.

Bak to d topic, war crime ko, civil society ni,i dont care cus av gain admission to study in France
not the best time to love or date
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Jona has got enemies

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by coolvitus(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2014
What will dey now do to boko men? Robish

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by omenka(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2014
akereconfi:

You always amaze me in your comment.

Everything that got to do with you = GEJ vs APC.

Yesterday GEJ was committing war crimes
Today GEJ is sponsoring BH
Tomorrow GEJ is handling BH with kid's gloves,

**spits**
I think that spittle fell in your hand and you rubbed same over your face. What part of the post did you see GEJ or APC??
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by lonelydora: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2014
They have started again. That is what they did to Ihejirika and he soft pedalled. Killings increased.

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Tonylyte(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2014
And who told them boko harams are humans? The day they ventured into that business(killing and destroying properties) they seized been humans, therefore they shouldnt be accorded the same rights with human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Jonathan’s Security Chiefs Bungled War Against Boko Haram / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.