Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation (26471 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB / I Demand An Apology From Buhari / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by joseph1832(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
I must say soldiers never make it a habit of slicing the throats of whomever they intend to kill. I mean in this days where one can readily get uniforms of soldiers who knows if this isn't a ruse by Boko Haram or some disgruntled elements to paint and give nigerian soldiers a bad name.

If the victims where executed by head shots, then I'll be oblige to believe this NGO's. Even a three year old baby know the trade mark mode these terrorists use in executing their victims is 'slicing their throats'.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Vikky014(f): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
What they demand is justice. You can't afford to have some bunch of terrorists killing innocent defenceless civilians on one side and government forces doing same EXTRA-JUDICIALLY on the other side. State actors are NOT terrorists and SHOULDN'T be seen doing what should be the exclusive preserve of non state actors.
so u mean killn of bunch of terrorists is a crime bt bunch of terrorist killn defenceless civilians is nt a crime??CHIEF JUDGE answer me.

3 Likes

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by major466(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
adebayor1490:
Jona has got enemies
A good man has many enemies.
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by continentalceo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
tit:
i must say i was appalled by that video.
i sincerely hope that was not the Nigerian Army.

You are a blatant fool! A grand mumu!
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by wirelessssss(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Sue boko haram for crimes against humanity instead.

[size=22pt]Uche... YOU! [/size]

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by texazzpete(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Calebosko:
i thought they say tall dark and handsome, am a tall dark n hansome guy but a short guy take my girlfriend away from me,nver belive anygirl that make dat coment "tall dark and handsome they are pretending, Did you know?
Once you have money, you become
handsome and your jokes are automatically
funny to people.

Bak to d topic, war crime ko, civil society ni,i dont care cus av gain admission to study in France

You're obviously still poor, because this joke is damn unfunny angry
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Rhozabeth(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
What rubbish are these NGOs talking about! BH are kiling people in thousands and hundreds and these ones are talking about investigation! I wish the BH boys will just grab like two of you then you will know that investigation is a waste of time and resources! Once they are caught, they should be executed period!
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Horus(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcc5fnx08R0

[size=15pt]"NIGERIAN HIDDEN WAR" GENOCIDE UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN[/size]
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by thiefnubu(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
iv4fb:

May Tinubu Mortgage your future like he's doing Lagos and may there be no remedy to that.
undecided I AM TINUBU

AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPLAINING
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
major466:
A good man has many enemies.
ehn ehn! Ok o
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by errandboy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Uhnn..............
Oro paa esi jee. ( Matter don kill answer eat)

Make I answer my Oga....
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Afroconnect: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sinister group,why don't they take boko haram to ICJ-for killing women and children in their sleep,mass rape and religious cleansing...or they are scaed or rather they just want to blackmail FG.

Terrorists are animals,they can't have human rights.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tinubu:
Ok

Any Supporter of President Jonathan here? Pls say amen to these prayers

A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and HIS SUPPORTERS

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public.
Be brave to type Amen and like this post

Also, if you are a staunch critic of GEJ, say amen to this prayer, on his supporters' behalf, by liking this post

Hapi Xmas in advance to my extended Nairaland family grin
and Dat is sopotin APC may God rule ur life d way buhari has rule nigeria and may God rule ur life d way tinubu rule lagos, can I hear u say Amen?

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tinubu:
undecided I AM TINUBU

AND MY PEOPLE ARE NOT COMPLAINING

of course, APC is known for scam!

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by obakore20(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
you filing a suit against the government for extra judicial killing. the people they are killed ain't they innocent, just last week the prime suspect for the nyanya bombing walked home a free man and you say they should be tried i n a law court. its all nonsense. please Civilian JTF and military kill on sight the moment you see any boko haram member, our law court cannot give us fair judgement anymore, they have failed nigerians just like our executive and legislators have done.
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by sky4(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
nationwide1:
I'm now beginning to believe very strongly that people are out to make this country ungovernable for Otuoke son. Obasanjo killed thousands of people in Zaki-Biam and Odi with properties worth billions of Naira destroyed when those people never did anything to threaten Nigeria's existence or sovereignty. Nobody mentioned human rights violation until date. But GEJ has been dragged to and fro in the name of human rights violation when Boko Haram is threatening the very sovereignty of Nigeria. Honestly, I now see why GEJ will once again get the sympathy of heaven and earth to win 2015 general election with land slide margin. I now understand the conspiracy.

You are so on point...and may God bless you for stating such a good point.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by nationwide1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
sky4:

You are so on point...and may God bless you for stating such a good point.
God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by pure2014soul: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
The sponsors of boko haram are now exposing themselves. The blood of the innocent victims of this senseless war will destroy all of these children of Satan and their supporters

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by nationwide1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Stelvin101:

GEJ brought this country down to this state by being too weak for a president. The kingdom of God suffered violence and violence was taken by force. Ogini!
Do you mean being a weak president is a certificate for insurgency to thrive in Nigeria? I disagree with you on this position.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Hanibal(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
nationwide1:
I'm now beginning to believe very strongly that people are out to make this country ungovernable for Otuoke son. Obasanjo killed thousands of people in Zaki-Biam and Odi with properties worth billions of Naira destroyed when those people never did anything to threaten Nigeria's existence or sovereignty. Nobody mentioned human rights violation until date. But GEJ has been dragged to and fro in the name of human rights violation when Boko Haram is threatening the very sovereignty of Nigeria. Honestly, I now see why GEJ will once again get the sympathy of heaven and earth to win 2015 general election with land slide margin. I now understand the conspiracy.
Honestly my heart bleeds when I see this kind of reasoning.. do you know how many children have been orphaned.. women widowed, rendered homeless, countless lives lost?. And GEJ isnt even concerned one bit!!
Im not supporting the nonsense these human right activists are saying infact dey are idiots and enemies of nigeria
But for God's sake let us not put one man's ambition over the collective good of this nation.
It is crystal clear that GEJ has no answer to this insurgency!!. let us try new hands and brains! for the good of this Nation.. I beg u
This is coming from a heavy heart.
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by KLand(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
All this attention seeking NGOs sef. Make una go sit down.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by nationwide1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hanibal:
Honestly my heart bleeds when I see this kind of reasoning.. do you know how many children have been orphaned.. women widowed, rendered homeless, countless lives lost?. And GEJ isnt even concerned one bit!!
Im not supporting the nonsense these human right activists are saying infact dey are idiots and enemies of nigeria
But for God's sake let us not put one man's ambition over the collective good of this nation.
It is crystal clear that GEJ has no answer to this insurgency!!. let us try new hands and brains! for the good of this Nation.. I beg u
This is coming from a heavy heart.
I don't think you love Nigeria more than I do. My traveling round Nigeria and meeting people from various parts of this country gives me more concern than you think you have. Every tribe irrespective of religion or language has lovely attributes from my experience. I'm not a politician or anybody’s fan. I try to be as objective as possible any day. You sound partisan by saying 'GEJ has no answer'. By saying 'GEJ is not concerned one bit' qualifies you as a political bigot. Do you know that insurgency is a form of guerrilla warfare? Meaning it's not a direct warfare. It's harder than a direct warfare. It's folks like you that shout human rights when military applies stern measures and shout incompetence when they soft pedal. Have you ever asked why Ihejirika was removed as COAS? You don't wish Nigeria better than I do? I don't play politics with my posts.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
nationwide1:
Do you mean being a weak president is a certificate for insurgency to thrive in Nigeria? I disagree with you on this position.

You know, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. You might not agree with mine and I might not agree with urs as well or you might agree with mine and I might agree with urs. No human think alike bro. I just said my mind and how I feel, nothing more. Presently somewhere, right now BH is committing havoc n no one is doing anything about it. For how long are we going to continue reading horrible news everyday. Abi the thing nor dey tire u to read undecided
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by UyiIredia(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have no pity for such SILLY human rights groups. Where have they been all the while Book Haram has been skiing innocents including kids and rendering people homeless ?

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Hanibal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
nationwide1:
I don't think you love Nigeria more than I do. My traveling round Nigeria and meeting people from various parts of this country gives me more concern than you think you have. Every tribe irrespective of religion or language has lovely attributes from my experience. I'm not a politician or anybody’s fan. I try to be as objective as possible any day. You sound partisan by saying 'GEJ has no answer'. By saying 'GEJ is not concerned one bit' qualifies you as a political bigot. Do you know that insurgency is a form of guerrilla warfare? Meaning it's not a direct warfare. It's harder than a direct warfare. It's folks like you that shout human rights when military applies stern measures and shout incompetence when they soft pedal. Have you ever asked why Ihejirika was removed as COAS? You don't wish Nigeria better than I do? I don't play politics with my posts.
Well normally I woudnt accuse somebody I do not really know of political bigotry simply because of a post.. dats not respectful.. Normally nobody will read my quote with an unbiased mind and still accuse me of being a fan of insensitive human rights activists(I called them idiots.. maybe u didnt read dat part)
And Normally anybody that has been faced with the same question since 2011 like your dear GEJ has been faced with boko haram and almost 4 years on with no answer in sight is believed to be incapable of an answer
And normally a president who is busy campaigning for a second term in office while the territorial integrity of his nation is under serious threat and hundreds of his citizens are getting blown up on a daily basis is compared to Nero who was fiddling while Rome burned he is simply unconcerned.
Normally guerilla warfare is a hit and run game, the assailants don't wait for you to fight back talk less of claiming and occupying territory, in normal military terms what boko haram is doing currently in the north east is called an invasion
So I think Ur reasoning is the opposite of normal
U should work on it sir.
Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Source:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/172149-civic-groups-sue-jonathan-jtf-others-alleged-war-crimes.html

Amnesty International...what about the right to life of the people executed by BH? I think an investigation should be carried out on AI instead. In this war there are no rules, these boko boys don't follow the rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by nationwide1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hanibal:

Well normally I woudnt accuse somebody I do not really know of political bigotry simply because of a post.. dats not respectful.. Normally nobody will read my quote with an unbiased mind and still accuse me of being a fan of insensitive human rights activists(I called them idiots.. maybe u didnt read dat part)
And Normally anybody that has been faced with the same question since 2011 like your dear GEJ has been faced with boko haram and almost 4 years on with no answer in sight is believed to be incapable of an answer
And normally a president who is busy campaigning for a second term in office while the territorial integrity of his nation is under serious threat and hundreds of his citizens are getting blown up on a daily basis is compared to Nero who was fiddling while Rome burned he is simply unconcerned.
So I think Ur reasoning is the opposite of normal
U should work on it sir.
If you think my reasoning is opposite of the normal, then bigotry has taken the place of logic in your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by kayalla(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
this is total bullSh**t. infact i cant fit to speak on this matter, its so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by loomer: 2:27am On Dec 02, 2014
UNA DE FORM HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTS, MAKE UNA GO ME BOKO BOYS WEY DE KILL PEOPLE INDISCRIMINATELY NA. USELESS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 02, 2014
What about the 15,000 innocent people killed by boko-haram?
Who go investigate that one?

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation by Billygee2u: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
NGOShit ,these people should stop hiding under the umbrella of NGO,to crusade for Boko terrorists .
these so called NGOs are Boko Haram supporters and sympathizers.wise ones can tell by the actions of the useless NGOS .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro Graduates From Oglethorpe University In US Today (Photos) / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.