Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders (11958 Views)

Welcome To December Nairalanders / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by KingsleyJay(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2014
cool prayers

you reminded me what today is
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by XwhY(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Wish you d same OP. Happy New Month fellas
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Antell95(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Just a change of date nothing more, life is still the same
gbam!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by stinggy(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month Nigerians

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by semit: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen. Same here
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:

Your sexiness that keeps you in the right kind of spirit about self worth shall be multiplied, for good. grin

cheesygrin,anyi ma gi!, may your sexiness bring good people your way too!

cc: texanomaly
zeemoor

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:
I wish you all a wonderful new month. Filled with bliss, blessings, victory upon victory.

May this month bring you such great tidings.

Whatever that had caused you great sorrow, may it get a total turnaround this month.

Every struggle will bow for victory in your lifes.

Pity, shame, tears shall give way for you this month and pass you by.

There is always manifestation in every expectation, all your expectations will receive manifestation.

Favour will find you. The struggle of the previous months shall cease.

Every accusation that the enemy wants to bring your way to deprive you of excellence shall be nullified.

Restoration in your health, finances, family, education shall be yours this new month.

Your sexiness that keeps you in the right kind of spirit about self worth shall be multiplied, for good. grin

By the grace of the Almighty God.

Amen...

Aunty what happened to your personal font Is this someone using your account or you? This should be in italics shouldn't it?
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:
I wish you all a wonderful new month. Filled with bliss, blessings, victory upon victory.

Whatever that had caused you great sorrow, may it get a total turnaround this month.

There is always manifestation in every expectation, all your expectations will receive manifestation.

Every accusation that the enemy wants to bring your way to deprive you of excellence shall be nullified.

Restorat ion in your health, finances, family, education shall be yours this new month.

Amen...
. Thanks bae and God bless u

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2014
decode55:

I've been seeing this particular quote everywhere.

What does it mean?

What's the English translation?
The trans. Is "By the will of Allah" its just a prayer$
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by kwencypresh(f): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2014
same here
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Sexytemi(f): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO U ALL., as we'av live to see the beginning of this month, so shall we all live to see d end, and the beginning of a new year., seasons greeting.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Vikkie14: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Vikkyk10:
clears throat,hm,amen

Huh!! Oops! Now i knw why u ar clearing ur throat. Sowie ehn, i 4got to remove the frog from the tea cup. You knw, d frog jump in yesternight nd i was so damn busy. Hope say u aint drinkin d tea sha??
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by megabyte2(f): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2014
iheanyi40:
Happy new month ma fellow nairalanders, and happy birthday to mii cheesy
Hbd wishing you long life in service to God and humanity.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by megabyte2(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2014
neuljosh:
Today is my Birthday! Nairalanders Like to wish me all the best.
Hbd wishing you more years of fulfillment

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Triczchic(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy nu month deary!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Vikkie14: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Antell95:
gbam!

Bros u close door? Haven't i told you to leave the door ajar? Or u wan break my door?
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by megabyte2(f): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Elusive9:
Happy Birthday to megrin Lord am so grateful
Hbd may the reason of your 365days be achieved in Jesus name.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by limamintruth: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:

Restoration in your health, finances, family, education shall be yours this new month.

Amen...

A very mighty AMEN to this prayer dear. This is a month and a season of joy and glad tidings to all mankind. We thank God Almighty for His grace to witness the last month of the year alive. Happy new month of Dec. to all nairalanders from 'yours truly'!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Antell95(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2014
Vikkie14:

Bros u close door? Haven't i told you to leave the door ajar? Or u wan break my door?

see ya mouth; you sabi lie eh
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by bmoses(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2014
thanks n same to u all
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month, NLanders smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by tania28(f): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2014
neuljosh:
Today is my Birthday! Nairalanders Like to wish me all the best.
happy birthday to you josh.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by tania28(f): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:

Amen...
amen,wishing you the very best things to come your way

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by modupeaderonke(f): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2014
wishing us many more on earth.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by argon500: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
I wish you the same dear.. More blessings on our way.

Btw, God has started his miraculous way for me this morning as my account has been credited by unknown. Still never know who though but I guess it is part of God plans for me this December..

Do not envy me cos you never know God might do for you today.

All praise to him
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by jesusjewel1(f): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Just a change of date nothing more, life is still the same
It could be a mere change of date,but many aren't alive to witness it....Be grateful for d breathe of life!!!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
jesusjewel1:

It could be a mere change of date,but many aren't alive to witness it....Be grateful for d breathe of life!!!
Everyday we wake up is enough reason to be grateful, one don't have to wait till a change of date before showing gratitude for being alive
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Realone92(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2014
modupeaderonke:
wishing us many more on earth.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Ayo199(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Yea hapi new month n hapi birthday to me also
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month Ɣ'all+its my birth month tongue
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Orikinla(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month and may God protect and save us from dangers to celebrate the abundance of His infinite Grace in Jesus Christ our Lord and Messiah.

To celebrate the coming holidays for Christmas and New Year, I have made my NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® SERIES Book 2 [Kindle Edition] free to read with Free Kindle Reading App
Anybody can read Kindle books—even without a Kindle device—with the FREE Kindle app for smartphones, tablets and computers.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number on http://www.amazon.com/NOLLYWOOD-MIRROR%C2%AE-Second-Edition-SERIES-ebook/dp/B00LCP6O1G

Reading it free saves you from the following cost.
The hardcover sells for N20, 000 per copy.
The paperback sells for N15, 000 per copy.
The electronic download is for US$5.
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Das49: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Ini Edo's Daughter? / Ultimate Cycler Crash / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.