Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. (18790 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Nigeria: Football Federation Offers Keshi 10 Percent Pay Rise / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by sule5727: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:
Keshi again *breaks down in tears cry cry cry
tnx 4 ur quote keshi again? I luv dat
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by philipobiz: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
deucelaw:
From sack, recall now to signing mega contract....i smell rat

what of lion. Lets be patient after all it took a long time before england sacked goran erriksson
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Solowande(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
valdes00:

Better face reality.... Sum1 bleeped up, instead of him to b sacked....... He ws givin a new improved contract, so u tink its ordinary
DAT IS NAIJA 4 U. BUT DON'T BLAME IT ON PDP
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by urchhm: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chaii there is God ooo
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wch match him go play 4 2015 wey dy do gv am moni.c prsn wey go dy jobless 4 d whole year go earn pass ppl we dy hustle nd suffer.me tire 4 dis 9ja ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by fritxie101(m): 5:13am On Dec 02, 2014
When we have clueless dudes ruling us, what more do you expect.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by petitmonde(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2014
#84million for failing to qualify for the nations cup?
#84million for being tactically unsound,technically deficient and ethically arrogant?
#84million for losing to congo and sudan?(of all footie countries.where sudan dey for fifa ranking)and being unable to beat SA?
That is what you get when you have a 'double' president.
When the president of the federal republic doubles as the president of NFF.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by edi287: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2014
NFF are a bunch of morons!!!

What's the point of giving him a one year contract when we're not going to play in the afcon next year?? its not like they'll organize any meaningful friendly matches for him to use and test players or anything.

If these morons are really doing this for the sake of "continuity", then why not give him a 2 or 3 year contract to give him time to build a team or whatever??

Personally i think this was not well thought out. Keshi has nothing else to offer.
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by Goke7: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2014
edi287:
NFF are a bunch of morons!!!

What's the point of giving him a one year contract when we're not going to play in the afcon next year?? its not like they'll organize any meaningful friendly matches for him to use and test players or anything.

If these morons are really doing this for the sake of "continuity", then why not give him a 2 or 3 year contract to give him time to build a team or whatever??

Personally i think this was not well thought out. Keshi has nothing else to offer.

cool down bro, does nff have that kind of money? so its all about the Federal Government doing what nff should have done long ago after world cup, am sure if we qualified for afcon, this wouldn't have been an issue
Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by madjune(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Goke7:

oga, if we had qualified for afcon 2015, nko, are we not still going increase keshi's salary? keshi deserved the increase right from the moment we won afcon in 2013, but your sily nff owed him for months when even when he was not a loser coach according to you. If the Federal Government now deem it fit to do the right thing that nff refused to do long time ago, so what's the problem?

Like i said earlier the contract is just for one year, after then, you guys can hang keshi but for now they guy deserves the increase for his past success, stop the beef abeg

Wait wait Mr Man. So, with this your lengthy analysis; you firmly beieve its a smart thing to spill 84M naira on a coach who's not taking us to any major tournament?

Can't you pause to check the effects of such action in a year with oil price dip? And nairaa devaluation?
Do you care more about the lot of one man than the lot of the majority of Nigerians?

Pls, I really wonder what food this "football craze" places on your tabe beyond excitement, fanaticism and something to shout about.

Check yourself, our economic lives is far more important than our 90mins life on the pitch.

Just my mad observation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. by joeybankz: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2016
NFF To Abolishe Eaglets Bonuses In World Cup

Reports coming from the Nigeria football federation (NFF) has it that the body has concluded plans to abolish all the bonuses development teams get at the world cup champions, with Golden Eaglets first to be affected.

http://www.prestnaija.com/nff-to-abolishe-eaglets-bonuses-in-world-cup/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller / Leicester City Sacks Craig Shakespeare As Coach / Odion Ighalo Set To Complete Transfer To Al-Shabab Of Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.