Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Use Etisalat, MTN, Airtel, GLO Blackberry Subcriptions On PC? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Etisalat, MTN, Airtel, GLO Blackberry Subcriptions On PC? (594 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Etisalat, MTN, Airtel, GLO Blackberry Subcriptions On PC? by oskaaay(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2014

After requests, have decided to update my readers with tricks to use their blackberry device subscriptions on PC. It will be simple and straight forward, though I do not guarantee if any of the steps will work for you and if it does, enjoy!

How to use Etisalat, MTN, Airtel, GLO Blackberry Subcriptions on PC?

There are two basic steps I want to reveal to help you make use of your BB data on PC.
1. Hotspot

2. BB Desktop Manager

Full Details at source http://informationvilla.com/blog/2014/12/use-etisalat-mtn-airtel-glo-blackberry-subcriptions-pc.html

(1) (Reply)

Any Galaxy S4. 4G LTE Version For Sale..? / World Technology Is Moving away From Pc,smatphones To 'internet Of Things' / Bonanza!!send BULK SMS At 40 Kobo/sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.