Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:11 PM

Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu (18138 Views)

Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Boko Haram: 100 Feared Killed As Insurgents Attack Chibok / BREAKING: Boko Haram Attack Security Formations In Borno, 35 Feared Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by ameer2: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm. . .dis situation is critical...m already awt of words.
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by paulworld(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
We shall see
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by DamiG(f): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
embarassed

BOKO HARAMangry
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by stanisbaratheon: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
these people eeh
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Seanixking: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
What a sad way to start a new month.......R.i.P to the dead.
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
After someone would say no one should insult GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Alenkakent(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Again?

Its xmas guys...Pick urs @ my signature

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by aurenflani: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Frankmishael:
may God destroy APC and Islam in Jesus
name amen

Serious ogogoro hangover at work. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by SunqieOlaT(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2014
But dis ppl weapons no dey finish??
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Osama10(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by princepee: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
So people still dey live for Borno?

How much be T-fare from Borno to South-South, South-East or South-West sef?

B lyk dis pple lyk die sha........

ABO.KIS: being clueless since the days of Queen Amina of Zazzau
if them come ss or se u will house and feed them ba? U think its that easy.. use ur brain kid.com
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by O0XYGEN: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

When they get the "T-fare" to the south, you will be the one feeding? If u no know wetin to say make u close ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Vikkie14: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm.... Its no longer a news, thats what we have being feeding on since 2011. This is becoming a thing of "norm" in Nigeria. Am i the only one wondering that there is compromise and saboteur in the Military? MEND were "far better Armed, Trained, Equipped and Organised than this thugs, yet the military were able to dislodge them. Why is BH an unsurmountable mountain for the Military. Huh! The rat is now hunting the cat. THE HUNTER IS NOW THE HUNTED. I can now see that there is the lack of the will right from the presidency to the military heads. Nigeria Military(Army,Navy,Airforce) needs a complete overhaul and total re-shuffle.
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by BotherMleeper(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:
matchew!!! people are just wasting their time in NDA Kaduna!! imagine amateurs defeating them and their "formation" after all those years of training. smh. still people will blame GEJ. I wonder what u expect him to do

Wtf? What do we expect GEJ to do? We certainly dont expect him to do nothing as the commander in chief of the armed forces, the president, the head of state, the chief security officer of the country, the man who swore to defend our lives, rights, properties, and territorial integrity.

What was he voted for if not to defend us? Is he occupying aso rock just to reduce empty space? Is he there just to loot and eat?

People like you are exactly the reason PDP gets away with its crimes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by podosci(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

i pray the Gods you serve would save your soul.......do you know the population of the N.E, If the entire population migrate down south, where would they stay? woulf they get sources of income?.....
So you are ineffectively saying, people should abandone the N.E to bokoharam? wts the guarantee that when they av succesfully taken over the N.E, they wont move down south?
pls pray to you or your family member isnt affected by one of the BH bombs,,,,,because you lack empathy

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2014
If Them kill Christians na war against Christianity and Moslems are terrorists. If them bomb mosque make them kill themselves there!. The earlier we sit up in this country and realize we are at full scale war the better! 3 deadly attacks in less than 72 hours and it just seems like the military have no clue whatsoever on how to curb this insurgency!.

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Collaboration with civilian jtf and vigilante groups is the only way and answer to defeating boko haram . The sooner gej and his military advisers realizes this, the better for nigeria .
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by chuks000(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

So afta payin dia T fare 2 SE, SW or wateva, dy ar supse 2 feed on stones abi.....if boko boys dnt get dem, hunga nd witchcraft over hia certainly wil....##mythoughtstho##

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2014
IbrahimEazi:

Av u used ur early mrnin dosage?
are u mad?don't ever in Ur life quote me.I have warned u

1 Like

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by lacasa: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Ina lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raju'un

People of the north, the only option left is to arm and fight to whatever extent the scourge of insurgency on ur lands.

The president doesn't care n most of ur politicians and representatives don't care as well.

The government has failed, but Allah will not fail you as you defend your lands and territories from this evil.

Hasbinula wa ni'imal wakil

5 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by baywatch84(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Emigba247:
,like criously is dat all u hv to say?, den u mst b clueless and heartless bro.I xpectd somtn lke may God bring d end of dis insurgency, not rubish like wat u wrote.
wetin concern am
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by smileandlove(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Berryjack: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Why is it that all Islamic countries are @ war? May God deliver us from this wicked and blood sucking Islamic men. Naija should part ways Islam n Christain, make dem go kill themselves
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Sylvarresta(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2014
GEJ: we on top of the matter, the man don hear wizkid's song too much... Don't worry he will soon condemn the attack.
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2014
This is getting worse than IRAQ version, its like some neighboring countries are fueling this, HOW MANY ARE THESE BH SELF? THEM NO DEY DIE ?because how can these sects be moving from one state to another with their weapons of destruction without being noticed? why nigeria? why? what will really happen to this area or nigeria in the NEXT 10 YEARS? NO THANKS TO OUR LEADERS THAT NEVER TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORN
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by knightsTempler: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:
GEJ just makin sure he reduces d population if d north so as to gain upper hand...

SMH cry

Just as you people reduced the population of Biafra between 1967 - 1970. Kwo? Danbaroba!!!

Go find something worthwhile doing, cuz you ain't making any sense with your post.

4 Likes

Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2014
blemon44:
everyday bomb,everywhere dead bodies

when are we going to stay uptil one week without hearing all this tragic news

God please if its already the end of the world then do something about it
so that we can go to heaven
i am tired of this painful and wicked world
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Honestly, No single Nigerian can pin-point what BH wants cause it as if they are doing this just to cause pain to Humanity. I don't want to hear the word "captured" when news is being brought about BH, I want to hear "killed".
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by NoContract(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2014
blemon44:
everyday bomb,everywhere dead bodies

when are we going to stay uptil one week without hearing all this tragic news

God please if its already the end of the world then do something about it
so that we can go to heaven
i am tired of this painful and wicked world

[size=18pt]You sit down at the comfort of your house typing, asking your God to end the world so you can go to heaven.

I guess the delusion is very strong in your mind.

Siddon, dey look.[/size]
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Hellven or what did u call it?
Re: Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu by Vikky014(f): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:
GEJ just makin sure he reduces d population if d north so as to gain upper hand...

SMH cry
i dnt even know wht to tell you self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde / Open Grazing: Southern Govs Position Mere Declaration Of Intent - Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.