Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles (11398 Views)

Science Confirms Life After Death! / Science Confirms The Bible - False / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz9L2EYjjsc#

Dyla, Sentempest, Asabeq, MzflexyDeeva, Richieboyn, bluerange, KingMEXX, languageso, try69, HurricaneChris, iykmon, geni, Cocoberry, Striktlymi, Coldblooded, Ikegift4real, PrettySpicey, Softsparkyy, Frankysnow, Nnekamezor, Shine96, Zikangee, Promking, Fidinwala, Chidikus, Leon12, Unongu, leonshom, Hernyolar, Firearm, MarvellousGod, Xynerise, tonaydo, Ikaboy, Jraph, Gregdcutie, Tyina27, gboru, JohnsonEmma, Arookigbo, tobicool, Deogratias1, Oshiano, Lynpetra, syncan, ubenedictus, debbie, Kamsified, MariaGorreti, Chikk, Ify124, babestell, Jnrbayano, KiddaBlingzz, FrancisTony, damerry, Vest, btoks, StObaino, Jaywizee, Frankben, Penny01502, Piro4rl, Othenok, LordOrochimaru, BonnyDominic, ronz, Rufex07, Trendytessy, Amannda2013, Modestdude, BuBBLE, MOBJECTIVE, ChineloSA, Missonas, Agimor, Willy07, Kizmarty, tricycle, Stunningjudy, Maureenah, Rochiq, Rich4god, Woky, POPEII, Cyphercypher, engrtee, Chukwudi44, Peppyluve02, Jenoncam, MrAladin, Hidentity, Burmak, Lordnammy, titoetal, Nomski0, wondda26, Davikk01, Livebullet, Polkabluedot, Tuneller, exxell, Clemigho, Lovethywilbedon, Macelliot, Frodobee, Chidima, Mum4all, Pdizzle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2014
Below is a narration of what happened in one of the miracles in the video...for those who might not have the time or data to watch it.

http://www.loamagazine.org/nr/the_main_topic/eucharistic_miracle_in_buenos.html

A consecrated Host becomes flesh and blood

At seven o’clock in the evening on August 18, 1996, Fr. Alejandro Pezet was saying Holy Mass at a Catholic church in the commercial center of Buenos Aires. As he was finishing distributing Holy Communion, a woman came up to tell him that she had found a discarded host on a candleholder at the back of the church. On going to the spot indicated, Fr. Alejandro saw the defiled Host. Since he was unable to consume it, he placed it in a container of water and put it away in the tabernacle of the chapel of the Blessed Sacrament.
On Monday, August 26, upon opening the tabernacle, he saw to his amazement that the Host had turned into a bloody substance. He informed Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, who gave instructions that the Host be professionally photographed. The photos were taken on September 6. They clearly show that the Host, which had become a fragment of bloodied flesh, had grown significantly in size. For several years the Host remained in the tabernacle, the whole affair being kept a strict secret. Since the Host suffered no visible decomposition, Cardinal Bergoglio decided to have it scientifically analyzed.
On October 5, 1999, in the presence of the Cardinal’s representatives, Dr. Castanon took a sample of the bloody fragment and sent it to New York for analysis. Since he did not wish to prejudice the study, he purposely did not inform the team of scientists of its provenance. One of these scientists was Dr. Frederic Zugiba, the well-known cardiologist and forensic pathologist. He determined that the analyzed substance was real flesh and blood containing human DNA. Zugiba testified that, “the analyzed material is a fragment of the heart muscle found in the wall of the left ventricle close to the valves. This muscle is responsible for the contraction of the heart. It should be borne in mind that the left cardiac ventricle pumps blood to all parts of the body. The heart muscle is in an inflammatory condition and contains a large number of white blood cells. This indicates that the heart was alive at the time the sample was taken. It is my contention that the heart was alive, since white blood cells die outside a living organism. They require a living organism to sustain them. Thus, their presence indicates that the heart was alive when the sample was taken. What is more, these white blood cells had penetrated the tissue, which further indicates that the heart had been under severe stress, as if the owner had been beaten severely about the chest.”
Two Australians, journalist Mike Willesee and lawyer Ron Tesoriero, witnessed these tests. Knowing where sample had come from, they were dumbfounded by Dr. Zugiba’s testimony. Mike Willesee asked the scientist how long the white blood cells would have remained alive if they had come from a piece of human tissue, which had been kept in water. They would have ceased to exist in a matter of minutes, Dr. Zugiba replied. The journalist then told the doctor that the source of the sample had first been kept in ordinary water for a month and then for another three years in a container of distilled water; only then had the sample been taken for analysis. Dr. Zugiba’s was at a loss to account for this fact. There was no way of explaining it scientifically, he stated. Only then did Mike Willesee inform Dr. Zugiba that the analyzed sample came from a consecrated Host (white, unleavened bread) that had mysteriously turned into bloody human flesh. Amazed by this information, Dr. Zugiba replied, “How and why a consecrated Host would change its character and become living human flesh and blood will remain an inexplicable mystery to science—a mystery totally beyond her competence.”

4 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by jnrbayano(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2014
Blessed be God.

Blessed be His Holy Name.

Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.

Blessed be the Name of Jesus

Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.

Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.

Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.

Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.

Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.

Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.

Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.

Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.

Blessed be St Joseph, her most chaste spouse.

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2014
^^^Amen.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by integrity85(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen!
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by davien(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
italo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz9L2EYjjsc#

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vz9L2EYjjsc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
All you need is change it to http://www.
And by definition...anything scientific plausible is not a miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
davien:
All you need is change it to http://www.
And by definition...anything scientific plausible is not a miracle.

Thanks.

The miracles in the video aren't scientifically explainable.

That's why the scientists are puzzled.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Luke22:19
And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body which is given for you; do this in rememberance of Me."

20: Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying "This is the new convenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

smiley

Frontpage please

CC- Ishilove, Seun and Obinoscopy.

4 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nice one!

A subtle reminder to what I already know and firmly believe in.

3 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by SalC: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Now this is called Eucharistic miracle, not even the scientists can explain it.

The eucharist is not a symbol but truly the body of Christ, He said so, I believe him and day after day he keeps proving it!

3 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Syncan(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
O sacrament most Holy, O sacrament Divine, all Praise and all thanksgiving, be every moment thine!

4 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
italo:
Below is a narration of what happened in one of the miracles in the video...for those who might not have the time or data to watch it.

http://www.loamagazine.org/nr/the_main_topic/eucharistic_miracle_in_buenos.html

A consecrated Host becomes flesh and blood

He determined that the analyzed substance was real flesh and blood containing human DNA. Zugiba testified that, “the analyzed material is a fragment of the heart muscle found in the wall of the left ventricle close to the valves. This muscle is responsible for the contraction of the heart. It should be borne in mind that the left cardiac ventricle pumps blood to all parts of the body. The heart muscle is in an inflammatory condition and contains a large number of white blood cells. This indicates that the heart was alive at the time the sample was taken. It is my contention that the heart was alive, since white blood cells die outside a living organism. They require a living organism to sustain them. Thus, their presence indicates that the heart was alive when the sample was taken. What is more, these white blood cells had penetrated the tissue, which further indicates that the heart had been under severe stress, as if the owner had been beaten severely about the chest.”

Oh my god! Who have they now killed?

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2014
CC- Ishilove, Seun and Obinoscopy

Can we have this on front page?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by McSterling(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
So then that flesh contains the DNA of Jesus? Is it safe to say y'all practice cannibalism?

And why does this Eucharistic miracle happen only among Catholics? Why not among Protestants too? I think that would at once convince them of the truth of transubstantiation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
McSterling:
So then that flesh contains the DNA of Jesus? Is it safe to say y'all practice cannibalism?
Cannibalism is exactly what the Jews thought Jesus was talking about in the passage below:

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”

52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”
McSterling:
And why does this Eucharistic miracle happen only among Catholics? Why not among Protestants too? I think that would at once convince them of the truth of transubstantiation.

Perhaps because only the Catholic Church possesses and believes Jesus - truly present in the Holy Eucharist.

Protestants don't believe so and do not and cannot possess Jesus in the Eucharist.

Jesus doesn't have to perform Eucharistic miracles in Protestant communities for them to believe im transubstantiation. Jesus didn't perform any miracles outside Israel before the world believed.

Many Protestants just deliberately look away out of misplaced prejidice against Catholicism. They have locked their minds so much so that when God tries to reach them through the Catholic Church, he finds their doors shut.

May God help them.

6 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by integrity85(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oke Achicha Uka ji eme onu!

Ebube Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by jnrbayano(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
I hope this makes front page preferrably on Sunday midday.

Cc. Seun, Obinoscopy

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee attend.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2014
I doubt if I would see this topic on Front page...Let's hope, wait and pray..

Btw, Happy Sunday fam.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by lanxlot(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
jnrbayano:
Blessed be God.

Blessed be His Holy Name.

Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.

Blessed be the Name of Jesus

Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.

Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.

Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.

Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.

Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.

Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.

Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.

Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.

Blessed be St Joseph, her most chaste spouse.

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

Amen.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Weah96: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
A better miracle would be for Jesus to take all of you to heaven before the end of the year.
Claim it! It is the ultimate reward in Christ.

#Halfwits.
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, this is an FP worthy thread. angry
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Longstride: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=16pt]
Has power to end world hunger.
Turns bread into flesh instead.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by LieDetector(m): 5:05am On Dec 11, 2014
I
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2014
This is BS.
Was the findings ever published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal? This is the reason this story is doing rounds on YouTube and Catholicism blogosphere and not in the scientific community.

How comes all you have is somebody saying what a famous scientist said and not the scientist himself?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2014
italo:

Cannibalism is exactly what the Jews thought Jesus was talking about in the passage below:

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”

52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”

Perhaps because only the Catholic Church possesses and believes Jesus - truly present in the Holy Eucharist.

Protestants don't believe so and do not and cannot possess Jesus in the Eucharist.

Jesus doesn't have to perform Eucharistic miracles in Protestant communities for them to believe im transubstantiation. Jesus didn't perform any miracles outside Israel before the world believed.

Many Protestants just deliberately look away out of misplaced prejidice against Catholicism. They have locked their minds so much so that when God tries to reach them through the Catholic Church, he finds their doors shut.

May God help them.
Atleast the disciples NEVER left Him.Can you substantiate your claim by quoting a scripture where his disciples ate his flesh and drank his blood literally?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Who says catholic church can't do miracles?

Interesting video.

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Bunch of liars & fraudster. miracle or magic...no one of them is true. setup
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2014
What is my claim?

Am i the one who said "Take, eat. This is my body which is given up for you?"

Mtchew!
Bidam:
Atleast the disciples NEVER left Him.Can you substantiate your claim by quoting a scripture where his disciples ate his flesh and drank his blood literally?
Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by italo: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Peer reviews are flawed. Very flawed.

Scientists know this.

The reason it is making the rounds on youtube and Catholic blogosphere is that non Catholics aare afraid of exploring it fairly.

Thats the same thing that happens in peer reviews.

Many scientists have confirmed Catholic miracles or failed to disprove them but they dont have the honesty to publish their findings.

It is the same kind of biased censorship we see in the media.

vooks:
This is BS.
Was the findings ever published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal? This is the reason this story is doing rounds on YouTube and Catholicism blogosphere and not in the scientific community.

How comes all you have is somebody saying what a famous scientist said and not the scientist himself?

2 Likes

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by Tombilly(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
LONG LIVE D ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...................AND MAY CHRIST NAME BE PRAISE

1 Like

Re: Science Confirms Eucharistic Miracles by vooks: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
We prefer faulty peer review to Catholic unverifiable junk.Can you show me one flawed peer reviewed work?
Does it bother you that there is NO record nowhere of the lead scientist findings ANWHERE other than your blogs? Yet there are countless papers to his name.
http://66.59.70.135/publish.htm

Only the already indoctrinated believe this trash.
italo:
Peer reviews are flawed. Very flawed.

Scientists know this.

The reason it is making the rounds on youtube and Catholic blogosphere is that non Catholics aare afraid of exploring it fairly.

Thats the same thing that happens in peer reviews.

Many scientists have confirmed Catholic miracles or failed to disprove them but they dont have the honesty to publish their findings.

It is the same kind of biased censorship we see in the media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC / 'Dressing Sexy' Is A Sin That Would Take You Straight To Hell! / What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.