Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Developing Content For Your Information Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Developing Content For Your Information Marketing Business (572 Views)

NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / {Debate} Does Information Marketing pay? / Registering A Company In Nigeria (for Your Information) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developing Content For Your Information Marketing Business by alphawg(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2014
A website without content is like a train without an engine. The most important constituent of a great website, is not its design, but its content. Why do you think newspaper sites are always filled with visitors almost every minute you log in? It's because they always have recent happenings and fresh content to offer their audience. As someone who sells information you have to be concerned about finding and creating new, fresh and interesting content. Finding or developing great content on the topics of interest to your niche or list is crucial to your overall success.
Notwithstanding, you shouldn't follow the strategy of Newspaper websites. This is because Newspaper websites have so many sub niches like sport, politics, business, opinion, and Labor, etc. They are recognized as editorial houses that they are, but you as an individual should not try to copy this. Reasons are because people go directly to their websites, or search their brand name on search engines. You don't have a national or internationally recognized brand name yet. So most people are likely to get you through Google searches using the keywords of your niche. That's why you have to pay more attention to improving your search engine optimization by focusing on one thing. You are more likely to have a breakthrough when, you concentrate on one little sector of your niche than with a broader category.
There are a good number of places on the web where you can find great ideas which you can churn into content. I’ve recently been finding some great new ideas to share with you at three places:
http://www.youtube.com, http://www.yahoo.com and http://www.magazines.com
When you go to YouTube, you can sort by a given topic to find videos that relate to you and your market. YouTube allows for great inspiring videos to learn from in any niche you choose. Though the thing is for every 20 videos, 15 are scrap. My opinion though, but it's a very great website.
YouTube has videos on different variety of topics from philosophy, to arts, to technology, to politics.
If you’re a content developer, you may want to explore both YouTube and on Yahoo site. Yahoo gets all of the top news in the world on different aspects of life. This is one place where you can also learn from the people dropping their comments, and share your knowledge and ideas with them too.
The last but not the least is the magazines' website. This is a wonderful place where you can be able to know recent happenings and what information people are looking for. Magazines.com is a great place to be, as I find something new to learn from that site every time I access it.
I learn a lot from the three of these sites. Their articles, language and writing style makes me think and stimulate content. For video products, YouTube will help you a lot, the good thing is that it's free. If you’re trying to find additional ways to generate great content, I highly recommend that you look at these sites.
Hope you've gained a lot from this article. Developing content for your site isn't an issue when you do your homework right. Feel free to send your questions to admin@justwebwealth.com. Season's greetings and a Happy new month. Have a great day!

Culled from: http://justwebwealth.com.

(1) (Reply)

Child Lock Tv / Do You Need Financing For Your Business. Are You Gainfully Employed- Then Read!! / Forex Training And Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.