Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 (3015 Views)

At What Age Did You Stop To Bed Wet? / How Do You Feel When You Bed Wet As An Adult? It Is A True Life Happening. / My Baby Girl Bed Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by kweenkong(f): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
pinkycute:
If I may ask undecided what's sucks in my post above....

Sweetie you dont want to go that route with me . Your writing is full of grammatical and spelling blunders i just couldnt ignore .
*blander - its bladder
*dreamt bad dream- when she has a nigtmare or she has a scary dream
*she just recently go for medical checkup and so many more that i cant be bothered to write here . *went

1 Like

Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by Youngpo413: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
yorex2011:
Make she dey set alarm for every two hours....
best reply
Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by lurex2rhyme(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
kweenkong:

Sweetie you dont want to go that route with me . Your writing is full of grammatical and spelling blunders i just couldnt ignore .
*blander - its bladder
*she just recently go for medical checkup and so many more that i cant be bothered to write here . *went
well babe free d op maybe she is using a touch screen fone witout key pad. trust me wen u hv such u r, vulnerable 2 dese common blunders. 2 most pple d errors wasn't a problem cuz we understood d msg
Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by pinkycute(f): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ooh....

Thanks for the correction dear...

I was actually thinking, it's the main post you are talking about, well, I guess it's "typo errors"
kweenkong:

*blander - its bladder
Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by adewusi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Its called Enuresis which may have some causal factors. There are medications too such as Imipramine. But the best bet is to see a Urologist in tertiary hospital to do a thorough check-up and get appropriate treatment.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by Youngpo413: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bad
Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by veave(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
pinkycute:
Sometimes when she dreamt bad dream or have an issue with her guy at night mostly...

How strong is her faith? She might be having some serious things scaring her that she cant share. Ask her to see her pastor for special prayers then.

1 Like

Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by Sunbellar: 3:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Les:
no she is not me and i don't bed wet, like wtf grin
Sorry are you a Les? I haven't seen one in real life.

1 Like

Re: She Still Bed Wet, At Age 24 by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2014
She should avoid those things that freak here out before bedtime.

I don't know if her bf is aware but I suggest she informs him. He may help by waking her at interval.
Its only the people around her that can help her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Thought Of Marriage Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights. / Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos) / Am I Guilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.