Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again (20436 Views)

Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Suicide Bombers Attack Mosque, 25 Persons Killed / Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by babestella: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
This is becoming outrageous!
GEJ pls. Step down

shut up, animal. step down for your father to step in and stop boko haram. useless animal. just hate GEJ for nothing. If you father managed his home properly, you not be talking from your poo hole. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chai, see as those innocent girls carry they waka one by one. embarassedChai, see as those innocent girls carry they waka one by one.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nasiru21: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Islam is a fake religion, fake prophet, fakebook (quran) ,fake god ( allah). The Arabs brainwashed the northern people of Nigeria and introduced jihad to them. The same jihad is what boko haram is propagating. I discovered this last year and converted to Christianity immediately.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Lucasbalo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:
This is becoming unbearable and everywhere you look on the internet, it is awash with useless bombings, anarchy, terrorism, bloodshed etc. about naij. Are you lot not tired of bad news?

The freaking drunk fedora hat wearing duffer, and the reincarnation of Yeltsin weakling of a president needs to do something or fvck off to his village.

Buddy, you are damn right. Will someone tell the drunk from Otueke his numero uno job is to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians. It's getting sickening and the political and military leaderships have got no clue. Scary, just about the time to come for xmas vacation. God help those that are trapped in that country.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
ggrin:
sad
you don come again booking space for politics section I just pitY ya sha this time na until valentines day
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by 3kay945(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Are we sure the brain of average northerners are same as normal humans
What on earth was these female numskulls told before carrying out this evil act?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by mployer(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:
This is becoming unbearable and everywhere you look on the internet, it is awash with useless bombings, anarchy, terrorism, bloodshed etc. about naij. Are you lot not tired of bad news?

The freaking drunk fedora hat wearing duffer, and the reincarnation of Yeltsin weakling of a president needs to do something or fvck off to his village.

He is going nowhere bro.

I hate the killings but we ain't yielding to the intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by davidonoja: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:
women are taking over in the bombing sector.
I don dey think something oooo
hope those female suicide bomber no be dose chibok gurls ?

You have a point my friend
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by ogeoflyf(f): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank God I'm out of that place.. undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Kylekent59: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
GEJ pls. Step down

y dat boy,,i refuse to retire to expire but to refire,to acquire my destiny. GEJ ride on,,na dem go tire

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by davidonoja: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:
Blame GEJ and ban d use of hijab

Blame GEJ NO ban hijab YES!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by holatin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
davidonoja:

You have a point my friend
Thanks for seeing things my way sir
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Emmalot121(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
And some foöls will try to tell me that women won't hurt a fly. angry
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Everyday in the northern Nigeria is bombing, meanwhile
Two thieves break into a bank in the
middle of the night and open a safe.
There is only some yogurt, but no
money. They taste the yogurt. It's
tainted.
The men open the next safe. There is
some yogurt too, it tastes much
better but again - no money.
The thieves take on another safe.
And there's yogurt again.
"John, why don't you go outside and
look if it is indeed a bank!" says one
to the other, and sits down to eat the
yogurt which tastes really fresh and
nutritious this time.
A couple of minutes later in comes
John.
"It is definitely a bank!"
"What exactly did the sign say?"
"The Sperm Bank of Ohio!"

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by davidonoja: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
wheredemdey:

You are not an intelligent person walahi

GEJ step down??

On what grounds??..you just open that putrid orifice you erroneously call a mouth and voice out such thrash..see your mouth 'GEJ step down'

What of sanusi that had intel before the kano attack and never shared it with the security unit??

have any muslim or northern group protested or condemned bh??

GEJ should step down indeed..see your malnourished body..blame GEJ if you cant get an ere3ction.

Lol thanks for that
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by adedayourt(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Naira now 183 per Dollar, BH recking havoc, Corruption attaining greater height, Speakers Jumping over the gate, Mr Jona is working.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by texazzpete(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
talktrue1:
They should ban the wearing of hijab.

In the North?

LOL. Some of you are really desperate for civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by rigarmortis: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
closearms:

this Muslims are not idiots as you think ... we can't because they hi jab and donote bombs mean we should ban hijab . can't you read it .. they want to have a reason the condem the wearing of hi jab . then other reckless attack would start .... ...... .. think think think

and who are they?

your b0k.o brothers?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Etruth: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
GEJ pls. Step down
For real? Or was your account hacked? From your previous posts, you always professed to be an unapologetic unrepenant JonaTANian , even if the world caved in......Have you seen the light?

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Islam never supports killing.

I am a true God fearing Muslim.

To ban hijab will not solve the problem.The hijab covers and hides the woman sanctity from the people.That was why Mary(pbuh) the mother of Jesus wore it too.

Rather,if really the govt is capable,she shud go and uproot bh at their zambisa or the forests where they are based.

I am tired of hearing the army says the insurgents have been repelled...imagine
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Vikky014(f): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
the truth is that those boko guys dressd like females i dnt fink anywoman can try dt.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by oscarjulliet: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
We still fall victim of being a member of boko haram by most of our comments. Hatered. If we are bias by condeming one religion in our comment it means we ar worst than BH. Am not a northerner nor muslim but i believe condeming hijab can't be the solution to these urgly incidents. If a man without hijab do the same what are we going to condem? Muslims aπϑ christians leave together in America aπϑ britain without violence. Wake up Nigerians, this is not about religion, but a mission to destroy this contry by 2015. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Etruth: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
wheredemdey:

You are not an intelligent person walahi

GEJ step down??

On what grounds??..you just open that putrid orifice you erroneously call a mouth and voice out such thrash..see your mouth 'GEJ step down'

What of sanusi that had intel before the kano attack and never shared it with the security unit??

have any muslim or northern group protested or condemned bh??

GEJ should step down indeed..see your malnourished body..blame GEJ if you cant get an ere3ction.
Sir, is that all you have to say? Do you mean the buck stops at the table of the Northern/muslim leaders alone? Why must you sectionalize problems as if we all are not Nigerians? Mind you, I'm an Igbo living in the South, but what affects a Nigerian affects me too as long as we all are still known as Nigerians. Let's leave divisiveness and tackle problems affecting country objectively. There is a man at Aso Rock who has sworn under oath to protect lives and property. How well is he doing it? There's a reason he is called Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. It's not just a title but one that comes with responsibility....a huge one at that .
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by akereconfi: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
ilugunboy:
The usual blame it on Islam and Muslims by shallow thinking individuals will start soon.....

Meanwhile...with a little ability to discern, it won't be difficult to see that more Muslims are at the receiving end...

It's this inability to actually agree to come together as a nation to see this menace as a common enemy and malaise that we must all fight together that is emboldening these sons of the devil to keep killing hapless Nigerians daily.

Be still,

Who are those ISIS killing in Iraq and Syria, ain't they Muslims, you want to hide the fact that BH ain't Muslims. How many protest from Islamic clerics and Muslims in Nigeria against BH. When a silly movie was done somewhere far from Africa, didn't some dumb folks walk the street protesting?.

Why all the silence now.

Because the bombs are exploding among Muslims now, does that mean the perpetrators ain't Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ipledge:
Boko haram back to their former way(bombing),now I believe they suffered so much casualties from soldiers.the soldiers have done the little they can,Nigeria intelligence is needed here.do I mean the Dss?
Little?! You call paying the ultimate sacrifice little?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Etruth: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
babestella:

[s]shut up, animal. step down for your father to step in and stop boko haram. useless animal. just hate GEJ for nothing. If you father managed his home properly, you not be talking from your poo hole. rubbish.[/s]
Desist from using foul language.Its a democracy and he stated his opinion.Tender your apologies for your uncouth outbursts......and go and sin no more. We say NO TO JONATAN if you love his leadership style so much, by all means relocate to Otuoke, where he will be the Mayor as from May 29, 2015. grin

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by rigarmortis: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
ilugunboy:
The usual blame it on Islam and Muslims by shallow thinking individuals will start soon.....

Meanwhile...with a little ability to discern, it won't be difficult to see that more Muslims are at the receiving end...

It's this inability to actually agree to come together as a nation to see this menace as a common enemy and malaise that we must all fight together that is emboldening these sons of the devil to keep killing hapless Nigerians daily.

fvkc the muslims and their raghead dirty beard babyfucking prophet, what did they do when Christians were at the reason end, its their own monster, only them can handle it from inside out.

what about the Christian towns in Maiduguri, and the rest, most of the NE towns they invade are Christian towns, the chief of defence town is a christain town so shove your opinions up your a55
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Truckpusher(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

The same bunch of people bombing Iraq and around the world doesn't have a freaking fedora hat wearing duffer as a President ,yet they've been bombing themselves back to dark ages for decades.

Here is the solution:

Kindly call your kinsmen to appeal to the conscience of their Gambari masters up North and tell them to stop the madness.
Simple, problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
rigarmortis:

fvkc the muslims and their raghead dirty beard babyfucking prophet, what did they do when Christians were at the reason end, its their own monster, only them can handle it from inside out.

what about the Christian towns in Maiduguri, and the rest, most of the NE towns they invade are Christian towns, the chief of defence town is a christain town so shove your opinions up your a55

I've decided not to ever quote you again.....because of your penchant to degenerate and ridicule Islam and Muslims in general....

BTW...I'm not a Muslim....so don't get it twisted.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Buddy, you are damn right. Will someone tell the drunk from Otueke his numero uno job is to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians. It's getting sickening and the political and military leaderships have got no clue. Scary, just about the time to come for xmas vacation. God help those that are trapped in that country.

But seriously though, how did that uncharismatic, unintelligent, and inarticulate village plonker win an election in that country? Mind boggles.

The guy is a failure of epic proportions with so much blood on his hands, and I will be pissed if he leaves office unscarred. He deserves the Samuel Doe treatment. I don't even know how to describe the guy but he is worse than a despot, and definitely the worst leader ever to rule a country. Idi Amin and Mobutu were like saints compared to this guy.

Also, when you look at the id.iotic APC of a party, that is meant to be the opposition party, with the Abraham Lincoln wannabe old fart they are touting for the next election. You just have to be worried about the charade the next election would be. All these fvckers aren't serious. Hopefully, there is a revolutionary in the naij military planning to hijack that country soon cos that is the only hope.

Better cancel ya holiday plans to that Somalia-esque country before you become a victim. Staying alive is the most important thing. Had plans before but I had to nuke it.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Samunique(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Whats the reward in Al janaa for female matyrs ? 72 pricks from 72 muscular Arab-looking angelic dudes ? lol.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
CoolHunk:

Little?! You call paying the ultimate sacrifice little?
I call it little because I believe they suppose to do more,and not being offensive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku / 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.