Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again (20437 Views)

Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Suicide Bombers Attack Mosque, 25 Persons Killed / Policemen Attack Maiduguri Hospital, Shoot Doctor, Beat-Up Medical Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by seangy4konji: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
What men can do,women are doing greater.

Great change since I was born (3x)

When I say fresh air till you say??

Eternity.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by rigarmortis: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

I've decided not to ever quote you again.....because of your penchant to degenerate and ridicule Islam and Muslims in general....

BTW...I'm not a Muslim....so don't get it twisted.

ok, but don't you see its a phenomenon among the Muslims? they blame others for whatever harm an offshoot of their religion does and bury their head in the sand in issues like this.

someone in Denmark draws the "prophet" on a piece of paper they protest and innocent church goers and other die for it, now muslims are killing muslims and Christians....mind you.....we have not seen a single protest, they turn and blame, again.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
what has this story you went to lift got to do with the bomb blast? ?

backtosender:
[b]Killing themselves for a religion that does not have evidence findings

In Syro-Aramaic, a language that preceded Arabic, the word "Muhammad" isn't a name but a *title* defined as "The Anointed One/Chosen One". This title was the Syro-Aramaic reference to "The Christ" of the Bible in the areas of Syria and vicinity which historical evidence indisputably proves, then it would have of an Arab Prophet whom is unable to be found outside of the Qu'ran/Hadiths unless they're the few spurious sources that can't be corroborated/verified by other contemporaneous sources sufficiently since being pseudopigraphica's, which coincidentally comes from Catholic sources ultimately, thereby being suspect as to error in translation understanding by deliberate design more so then due to it being likely to general illiteracy of such populations of these times in such areas, which as well would have assisted greatly in spreading the wrong translation definition.

In the circa 1300-1400 year old story of an "Arab Prophet" built on actual factual history or is it a corrupted version of various astro-polytheistic/pantheistic/animistic religions of western Mesopotamia merged with certain Biblical stories being understood in a philosophical/gnostic/heathen way with only touches of Abrahamic understanding when seen though the lens of evidential history? For the student whom diligently/rigorously seeks and studies factual ancient/classical history, digs even deeper, they will find that Islam's monotheistic position begins when Rome has already been in the same areas since circa mid 4th century seeking converts to Roman Catholicism. Could modern Islam be a Romanized cult that could be called "Arabian Catholicism"? intermixed accordingly with various anti-biblical heathen religions, which Catholicism basically is in different flavours depending on where it is in the world which in the case of Islam, and gave Islam it's start around 720AD (officially by evidence, not tradition) with an eerie clue being how closely the dress of a Islamic women (Hijab) and a Catholic Nun's covering is for example? Or is Islam a more nefarious strategy by Rome's agents (Egyptian - Templar - Jesuit Jews (Edomite/sons of Esau) through murder and suppression of true history among other things to use as a fierce attack dog for decimating the world population, as is already occurring in order to usher in a One World Order?
[/b]
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
rigarmortis:

ok, but don't you see its a phenomenon among the Muslims? they blame others for whatever harm an offshoot of their religion does and bury their head in the sand in issues like this.

someone in Denmark draws the "prophet" on a piece of paper they protest and innocent church goers and other die for it, now muslims are killing muslims and Christians....mind you.....we have not seen a single protest, they turn and blame, again.

While it may be difficult for me to fault your logic about people protesting and burning churches as a consequence of what abroad elsewhere....it still beget believe to come to conclusion that there are not just more than religion to the carnage we are experiencing in the North.

I maintain that the religion excuse is just a convenient tool for those mass murderers.....

Sanusi was advising Muslims the other day to confront the murderers......the following week...they targeted the mosque he worships every Friday...that should tell you that those sons of the devils will kill anyone they perceived to be antagonistic to their bloody quest...
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Lucasbalo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

But seriously though, how did that uncharismatic, unintelligent, and inarticulate village plonker win an election in that country? Mind boggles.

The guy is a failure of epic proportions with so much blood on his hands, and I will be pissed if he leaves office unscarred. He deserves the Samuel Doe treatment. I don't even know how to describe the guy but he is worse than a despot, and definitely the worst leader ever to rule a country. Idi Amin and Mobutu were like saints compared to this guy.

Also, when you look at the id.iotic APC of a party, that is meant to be the opposition party, with the Abraham Lincoln wannabe old fart they are touting for the next election. You just have to be worried about the charade the next election would be. All these fvckers aren't serious. Hopefully, there is a revolutionary in the naij military planning to hijack that country soon cos that is the only hope.

Better cancel ya holiday plans to that Somalia-esque country before you become a victim. Staying alive is the most important thing. Had plans before but I had to nuke it.
You are right. As much love as I have for Nigeria, the leadership is a monumental failure. The funny thing is am going with couple of my girls and am scared for them . As for me, I am street smart and hardly goes out of my comfort zone. Have always prayed for massive revolution because that's the only way out of this conundrum . You have to feel sorry for the people trapped in that cesspool of corruption and unimaginable terrorism. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Mystiqme: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

But seriously though, how did that uncharismatic, unintelligent, and inarticulate village plonker win an election in that country? Mind boggles.

The guy is a failure of epic proportions with so much blood on his hands, and I will be pissed if he leaves office unscarred. He deserves the Samuel Doe treatment. I don't even know how to describe the guy but he is worse than a despot, and definitely the worst leader ever to rule a country. Idi Amin and Mobutu were like saints compared to this guy.

Also, when you look at the id.iotic APC of a party, that is meant to be the opposition party, with the Abraham Lincoln wannabe old fart they are touting for the next election. You just have to be worried about the charade the next election would be. All these fvckers aren't serious. Hopefully, there is a revolutionary in the naij military planning to hijack that country soon cos that is the only hope.

Better cancel ya holiday plans to that Somalia-esque country before you become a victim. Staying alive is the most important thing. Had plans before but I had to nuke it.
What a summary!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
talktrue1:
They should ban the wearing of hijab.

Must you talk?
If you are empty at least keep quiet.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by babestella: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
If the northern leaders have any iota of any common sense, they should henceforth ban the wearing of hijab ASAP.

Funny how you don't hear about Muslims marching in the streets to protest this violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. ....but watch out if a distasteful cartoon is printed about their prophet. Then they wonder why the rest of the world sees them as violent and backwards.

The muslin bigots will never allow that to happen. See the court order in Lagos given against students wearing that hijab thingy to school, what happened, their bigotic imams lined up to sue Lagos state government. It's really pathethic that lives are being lost on a daily basis, but who are those brainwashing these people into wearing suicide gear.

Please next time you see someone in hijab gear, better run for your dear life, she may be suicidal. Maybe they are trying to use that strategy to get started in Lagos and some muslims are fighting Lagos against banning it in public school.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by VivaLaFrans: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Baba God na your hand we dey o...

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by rigarmortis: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

While it may be difficult for me to fault your logic about people protesting and burning churches as a consequence of what abroad elsewhere....it still beget believe to come to conclusion that there are not just more than religion to the carnage we are experiencing in the North.

I maintain that the religion excuse is just a convenient tool for those mass murderers.....

Sanusi was advising Muslims the other day to confront the murderers......the following week...they targeted the mosque he worships every Friday...that should tell you that those sons of the devils will kill anyone they perceived to be antagonistic to their bloody quest...

I hope you agree with me that no matter whatever guise this is hidden under, the genesis of islamic religious violence is the mosque, bro beleive me, there is so much a person can do for monetary gain, but what a perosn can do for religion is infinite.

The inbuilt fear is instinctive, now consider imams and clerics preaching hate in the mosques and ppl saying nothing till it gets to this level. ISIS, al qaeda, al shabab all have religion as their backbone which they use to garner sympathy, recruitment, funds and radicalisation, without the brainwashing power of religion, they become mere guerrillas and there recruits and funds beocme limited..

So when innocent ppl, be they muslims or xtians are killed, i get pi55ed of when i here ''these ppl are not muslims'' stuff, its akin to running away from responsibility, the same ppl that incited fellows to violence during the call prayers when moh'd was drawn on a paper should also incite the same masses against b0k0 instead of seeking who to blame.

ISIS kills xtians and muslims, what does muslims leaders do?...they blame america, now even if US initially armed the groups that now morphed into ISIS, muslims should still get the final blame for accepting the weapons in the name of ousting assad, turn other muslims into willing pawns, brainwash them, and orders jihad minded fellow MUSLIMS arnd the world to come and kill in the name of .......you know who.

If an outsider armeds my brother to kill me and my parents, do i blame the outsider of turn and kill my neighbors and tenants?.....no, i would blame my brother first for doing the unthinkable thing of tryin to harm OUR parents and for being so gullible and silly before i blame anyone else.

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
The same bunch of people bombing Iraq and around the world doesn't have a freaking fedora hat wearing duffer as a President ,yet they've been bombing themselves back to dark ages for decades.

Here is the solution:

Kindly call your kinsmen to appeal to the conscience of their Gambari masters up North and tell them to stop the madness.
Simple, problem solved.

However, where is the concrete proof to support ya assertion that there is foreign conspiracy involved? Even if it were to be true, are you saying Nigeria isn't strong enough to defend itself against an unsophisticated foreign conspiracy? At the end of the day, the bombing of certain countries to the Stone Age isn't applicable here cos there are no foreign fighter jets in the sky bombing anything.

Boko Haram isn't as sophisticated as AQIM and naij isn't as big as Algeria. However, Algeria was able to contain the group effectively, and modernise its military with all kinds of sophisticated weapons in the process. Why is naij not doing the same thing? Oh, foreign conspiracy is also responsible for the utterly corrupt folks that looted everything, no? The drunk weasel in fedora hat has no excuse whatsoever - he is the C-in-C and he is responsible for all those dead folks. He has blood on his hands!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Truckpusher(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

However, where is the concrete proof to support ya assertion that there is foreign conspiracy involved? Even if it were to be true, are you saying Nigeria isn't strong enough to defend itself against an unsophisticated foreign conspiracy? At the end of the day, the bombing of certain countries to the Stone Age isn't applicable here cos there are no foreign fighter jets in the sky bombing anything.

Boko Haram isn't as sophisticated as AQIM and naij isn't as big as Algeria. However, Algeria was able to contain the group effectively, and modernise its military with all kinds of sophisticated weapons in the process. Why is naij not doing the same thing? Oh, foreign conspiracy is also responsible for the utterly corrupt folks that looted everything, no? The drunk weasel in fedora hat has no excuse whatsoever - he is the C-in-C and he is responsible for all those dead folks. He has blood on his hands!
You didn't read me, shy.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
rigarmortis:

I hope you agree with me that no matter whatever guise this is hidden under, the genesis of islamic religious violence is the mosque, bro beleive me, there is so much a person can do for monetary gain, but what a perosn can do for religion is infinite.

The inbuilt fear is instinctive, now consider imams and clerics preaching hate in the mosques and ppl saying nothing till it gets to this level. ISIS, al qaeda, al shabab all have religion as their backbone which they use to garner sympathy, recruitment, funds and radicalisation, without the brainwashing power of religion, they become mere guerrillas and there recruits and funds beocme limited..

So when innocent ppl, be they muslims or xtians are killed, i get pi55ed of when i here ''these ppl are not muslims'' stuff, its akin to running away from responsibility, the same ppl that incited fellows to violence during the call prayers when moh'd was drawn on a paper should also incite the same masses against b0k0 instead of seeking who to blame.

ISIS kills xtians and muslims, what does muslims leaders do?...they blame america, now even if US initially armed the groups that now morphed into ISIS, muslims should still get the final blame for accepting the weapons in the name of ousting assad, turn other muslims into willing pawns, brainwash them, and orders jihad minded fellow MUSLIMS arnd the world to come and kill in the name of .......you know who.

If an outsider armeds my brother to kill me and my parents, do i blame the outsider of turn and kill my neighbors and tenants?.....no, i would blame my brother first for doing the unthinkable thing of tryin to harm OUR parents and for being so gullible and silly before i blame anyone else.

Like I said earlier, your logic and stand on the issue you've raised sounds plausible as the is a variant of Islam that is extremely intolerant....perhaps even if you are not an adherent of such variant..you are not a Muslim in their definition of who a Muslim is .....would you then go ahead to blame the heinous activities of those type of Muslims on every Muslim?

There are Muslims that even at great personal risk to their lives genuinely preach against the activities of BH, quoting relevant portion of the Quran.....would you still also castigate those?

We should never lose sight of the fact that these people are murderers and are simply mercenaries.

Personally I won't call them Muslims.....but mercenaries....merchant of death.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
You didn't read me, shy.

I replied ya point. The other one was about those from the region that is affected by the bombings being responsible for it. That right there isn't plausible to discerning minds.

I'm leaning to GEJ as the guilty one here cos he has failed to prosecute anyone since the BH terror started. So it is more of a case of GEJ and his cronies being responsible for it - and that is the honest truth. I don't know what the end game is but the script is glaring.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Truckpusher(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I replied ya point. The other one was about those from the region that is affected by the bombings being responsible for it. That right there isn't plausible to discerning minds.

I'm leaning to GEJ as the guilty one here cos he has failed to prosecute anyone since the BH terror started. So it is more of a case of GEJ and his cronies being responsible for it - and that is the honest truth. I don't know what the end game is but the script is glaring.
There are too many political undertone to what is happening compared to whatever you saying genuinely as a concerned citizen of this country but these things we can't talk here because the last time people actually said this the problem they were all dismissed as GEJ's apologists and supporters.

I rest my case - I don't want any argument with my hommie grin
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
There are too many political undertone to what is happening compared to whatever you saying genuinely as a concerned citizen of this country but these things we can't talk here because the last time people actually said this the problem they were all dismissed as GEJ's apologists and supporters.

I rest my case - I don't want any argument with my hommie grin

Ok, I will just say this and leave it there. Even if there is a conspiracy and a deliberate attempt by a certain axis in the country to make GEJ look weak. Are they also responsible for the deliberate weakening of the naija military, and wasting the lives of those guys in the naija army with obsolete weapons for no reason? How about how corrupt his government is?

The guy needs to take responsibility for being an utter failure and stop chasing shadow everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Thebrightest(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
yemisitee:
Am just so tired of all these
--------------------------
For updated stories, visit my blog at www.yemisis blog.com
In case you havent been told, let me tell you this and please let it stick to that brain of yours that you are very pretty.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by queebeediva(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chibok girls una weldone o.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Lovine: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Blood sucking demon is in rampage, they cannot stop until they see more blood. This is very demonic, demon has no religion, he is their to steal kill and to destroy, that's demon for you.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Hero10001: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
changes1:
again?

Well I always knew sahara reporters will never carry any good news concerning Nigeria...

If they say they shouldn't wear hijabs they'll say no one should tamper with their religion..

Now they are hiding bombs under the hijab..

If the men blow themselves cos of 72 virgins, what will the female suicide bombers get?? 72 d1cks?

Bunch of brainwashed goats..

RIP to the dead.
The "72 virgins" idea is probably an overblown idea that people seem to remember about Islam and there is no direct evidence in the Qur'an to support it.

Ahan ahan! Wetin self?! Better learn and stop shouting 72! Pu.s.sys, 72 d1cks!! & 72 Oloshos!!!

http://everything2.com/title/72+virgins+in+Paradise
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by OgologoDimkpa: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
talktrue1:
Say NO to hijab! It is evil shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by englishmart(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Etruth:
For real? Or was your account hacked? From your previous posts, you always professed to be an unapologetic unrepenant JonaTANian , even if the world caved in......Have you seen the light?
yeah. But things have massively fallen apart....
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by englishmart(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
babestella:

shut up, animal. step down for your father to step in and stop boko haram. useless animal. just hate GEJ for nothing. If you father managed his home properly, you not be talking from your poo hole. rubbish.
you know what? It doesn't pay to be an E-warrior. See the way you were raining insults as if you are the only one good at it...
You insulted my father, I can't insult your father too.
Two wrongs can't make a right

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by rigarmortis: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Like I said earlier, your logic and stand on the issue you've raised sounds plausible as the is a variant of Islam that is extremely intolerant....perhaps even if you are not an adherent of such variant..you are not a Muslim in their definition of who a Muslim is .....would you then go ahead to blame the heinous activities of those type of Muslims on every Muslim?

There are Muslims that even at great personal risk to their lives genuinely preach against the activities of BH, quoting relevant portion of the Quran.....would you still also castigate those?

We should never lose sight of the fact that these people are murderers and are simply mercenaries.

Its just like a group of nigerians take joy in scamming and selling coke and other drugs, but the whole country gets labelled as scammers and pushers and mules, its not the job of the outside world to correct the veiws, punish offenders, sanitise the country and discourage others from doing such.

You cant blame the outside world for their opinions, afterall at the end of the day those guys are not good nigerians, but they are still nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by rigarmortis: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Its just like a group of nigerians take joy in scamming and selling coke and other drugs, but the whole country gets labelled as scammers and pushers and mules, its not the job of the outside world to correct the veiws, punish offenders, sanitise the country and discourage others from doing such.

You cant blame the outside world for their opinions, afterall at the end of the day those guys are not good nigerians, but they are still nigerians.

Do you get my rhetoric?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Escalante4: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
changes1:
again?

Well I always knew sahara reporters will never carry any good news concerning Nigeria...

If they say they shouldn't wear hijabs they'll say no one should tamper with their religion..

Now they are hiding bombs under the hijab..

If the men blow themselves cos of 72 virgins, what will the female suicide bombers get?? 72 d1cks?

Bunch of brainwashed goats..

RIP to the dead.

Religion or no religion hijab should be banned forthwith in all northern states till further notice. Simple! Na craze dey worry us ni?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by sirnoah(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
If the northern leaders have any iota of any common sense, they should henceforth ban the wearing of hijab ASAP.

Funny how you don't hear about Muslims marching in the streets to protest this violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. ....but watch out if a distasteful cartoon is printed about their prophet. Then they wonder why the rest of the world sees them as violent and backwards.
U've spoken well bro...
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by oscarjulliet: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wether we like it or not, muslims and christians are going to leave together in this country. No one will run away for one. That is the truth. My prayer is that God will erase the people behind all these crisis in Nigeria. This is a plan to break this country through religion and ethnicity. But the enemies of this are progressing wit great achievement through your daily nagative contributions to one another on social medias. They read your agressive messages to your fellow men and they smile.think!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by intergral(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
backtosender:
[b]Killing themselves for a religion that does not have evidence findings

In Syro-Aramaic, a language that preceded Arabic, the word "Muhammad" isn't a name but a *title* defined as "The Anointed One/Chosen One". This title was the Syro-Aramaic reference to "The Christ" of the Bible in the areas of Syria and vicinity which historical evidence indisputably proves, then it would have of an Arab Prophet whom is unable to be found outside of the Qu'ran/Hadiths unless they're the few spurious sources that can't be corroborated/verified by other contemporaneous sources sufficiently since being pseudopigraphica's, which coincidentally comes from Catholic sources ultimately, thereby being suspect as to error in translation understanding by deliberate design more so then due to it being likely to general illiteracy of such populations of these times in such areas, which as well would have assisted greatly in spreading the wrong translation definition.

In the circa 1300-1400 year old story of an "Arab Prophet" built on actual factual history or is it a corrupted version of various astro-polytheistic/pantheistic/animistic religions of western Mesopotamia merged with certain Biblical stories being understood in a philosophical/gnostic/heathen way with only touches of Abrahamic understanding when seen though the lens of evidential history? For the student whom diligently/rigorously seeks and studies factual ancient/classical history, digs even deeper, they will find that Islam's monotheistic position begins when Rome has already been in the same areas since circa mid 4th century seeking converts to Roman Catholicism. Could modern Islam be a Romanized cult that could be called "Arabian Catholicism"? intermixed accordingly with various anti-biblical heathen religions, which Catholicism basically is in different flavours depending on where it is in the world which in the case of Islam, and gave Islam it's start around 720AD (officially by evidence, not tradition) with an eerie clue being how closely the dress of a Islamic women (Hijab) and a Catholic Nun's covering is for example? Or is Islam a more nefarious strategy by Rome's agents (Egyptian - Templar - Jesuit Jews (Edomite/sons of Esau) through murder and suppression of true history among other things to use as a fierce attack dog for decimating the world population, as is already occurring in order to usher in a One World Order?
[/b]
have you done such a stupid research on christianity? Everything about islam is authentic, where ever you go in this world its the same. But come to talk of christianity that the catholics brough to you clothe less monkey now you claim they are idol worshippers. Do your homework very well you will know your business pastors are all confused and are also confusing you. And Mohammad(sallallahu alayhim wasallam) that's how its being call with respect. Do you think we don't know jesus? He is even mentioned in the Qur'an more than Mohammad (S.A.W)........... We treat jesus with respect ie ISA(allayhimsallam).............no go do your homework on your religion........ Abi covering person body don turn to another thing? Women are like apple , let's assume you take two apples one tied in nylon and the other open which one will you eat??
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thebrightest:
In case you havent been told, let me tell you this and please let it stick to that brain of yours that you are very pretty.

Awww, thanks. I am flattared
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again by bola4dprec(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
talktrue1:
they. Should ban the uses of car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.