Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) (52907 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by MRLINGTON(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
How big men live and spend after leaving the government house

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/photos-see-inside-asiwaju-bola-tinubus.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aderonila18: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
All these blogs, what proves that Tinubu owns that jet? So I can also go and save the pic of a helicopter online and say it's GEJ 's. Silly

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by alienvirus: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Linda and aproko. The lady dey too poke her short nose.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tinubu have Specially Corrupted Corruption shocked shocked shocked angry angry

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sheey austerity don show, em and Amaechi go pay tax till tay go begin dey pay them.grin
And this man wants to be Dangote's superior if APC wins.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by braintext(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who took the photos  undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
aderonila18:
All these blogs, what proves that Tinubu owns that jet? So I can also go and save the pic of a helicopter online and say it's GEJ 's. Silly

Dey there dey ask yeye question until when Tinubu give your papa quit notice to return to Osogbo and then convert his rented one room apartment building into a parking lot for his helicopter

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
How these clueless people from clueless region can overlook Tinubu's ever increasing scamming and looting of their oil share is mind boggling

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

you are on a roll today.

If you are not defending Sanusi it will be Tinubu.

Stop being a sycophant

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
[s]
pendy179:

[/s]

Oh Lord of heaven, please come to the aid of your creature angry angry angry

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

you are on a roll today.

If you are not defending Sanusi it will be Tinubu.

Stop being a sycophant

Are you naturally stupid and lack commonsense? If you have anything proven against Tinubu why not head to the courts?

I hate my mention being quoted by stupid idiots who reason from their butt, spare the world the space you occupy if your living is to hate and be jealously angered by the success of your fellow man.

Did your governor told you Tinubu is the CUSTODIAN and SIGNATORY to your state allocation?

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing.

According to the federal agent, in a credit application dated January 6, 1990, Bola Tinubu disclosed that he resided at 7504 South Stewart and that Mueez A. Akande was his cousin. Tinubu further stated that he was an employee of Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited, Fairfax, Virginia and his take home pay was $2,400 per month. Additionally, Tinubu stated on the application that he had no other sources of income and....

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

pendy179:

he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha .

With his $2,400 monthly salary or was it with his drug dealing cash?

pendy179:

if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

Firstly you are not a Lagosian.

Secondly, if we are to go by your rant, then I don't want to hear you open that your gutter trap anytime Oil revenue is being discussed.

pendy179:
Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do.

Why did you refrain from mentioning Ibos?

ODE!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Oh Lord of heave, please come to the aid of your creature angry angry angry

IGNORE THE FOOL

17 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Are you naturally stupid and lack commonsense? If you have anything proven against Tinubu why not head to the courts?

I hate my mention being quoted by stupid idiots who reason from their butt, spare the world the space you occupy if your living is to hate and be jealously angered by the success of your fellow man.

Did your governor told you Tinubu is the CUSTODIAN and SIGNATORY to your state allocation?

Who made you solicitor for Tinubu?

Olodo

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by BabaAlabi: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
The same Tinubu that is crying about PDP and corruption is even more corrupt. APC should remove the log in their eye before talking about others.
NOTE-I don't support PDP and I don't support APC. Both are devlish parties filled with thieves.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Oh Lord of heave, please come to the aid of your creature angry angry angry

ask the Lord in your prayers to return all your brainal matter that your hatred for Tinubu and the APC has eaten.

Tinubu is the one holding the Foreign Reserve of Nigeria in Trust, he is the Central Bank that collects all revenue accruable to Nigeria.

There is a thread about $ trading for 183N you are not concern about the state of your country's economic woes but more concerned about the riches of a single private individual.

Your foreign reserve is $36bn, your ECA is $2.1bn you are not crying about that and where all the monies that accrued to Nigeria went to but shouting about Tinubu's jet.

Nigeria is just filled with SOME Foolish idiots who don't even know where to direct their grievances and anger.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Nigeria is just filled with SOME Foolish idiots who don't even know where to direct their grievances and anger.

You fall under that same sub-set

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by LeOstrich: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Your foreign reserve is $36bn, your ECA is $2.1bn you are not crying about that and where all the monies that accrued to Nigeria went to but shouting about Tinubu's jet.

I thought I warned you never to delve into anything concerning Niger Delta Crude earnings?
LeOstrich:

Secondly, if we are to go by your rant, then I don't want to hear you open that your gutter trap anytime Oil revenue is being discussed.

19 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
seen
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by BabaAlabi: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

ask the Lord in your prayers to heal me from my foolishness. I am a big f00l
I have accurately modified your comment. No need to thank me.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
BabaAlabi:

BabaAlabi, eseun pupo fun atunse ile karo ojire.

Thanks so much for the modification of that post. tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

[s]ask the Lord in your prayers to return all your brainal matter that your hatred for Tinubu and the APC has eaten.

Tinubu is the one holding the Foreign Reserve of Nigeria in Trust, he is the Central Bank that collects all revenue accruable to Nigeria.

There is a thread about $ trading for 183N you are not concern about the state of your country's economic woes but more concerned about the riches of a single private individual.

Nigeria is just filled with SOME Foolish idiots who don't even know where to direct their grievances and anger[/s].

Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mọ je, O ni lo iwe mọ, sileti lo mọ lo, aji yan wo eba tutu lo mọ je siọọọọọọọọ undecided undecided embarassed embarassed angry

17 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

According to the federal agent, in a credit application dated January 6, 1990, Bola Tinubu disclosed that he resided at 7504 South Stewart and that Mueez A. Akande was his cousin. Tinubu further stated that he was an employee of Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited, Fairfax, Virginia and his take home pay was $2,400 per month. Additionally, Tinubu stated on the application that he had no other sources of income and....

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

With his $2,400 monthly salary or was it with his drug dealing cash?

Firstly you are not a Lagosian.

Why did you refrain from mentioning Ibos?

ODE!

Lolz, @ I'm not a Lagosian, because your father worked at the Lagos registry of Births and Deaths at Massey hence he knows who is a lagosian or not.
You're a perfect example of being daft and tactless in reasoning.

$2,400 monthly is a big money then for anyone who knows where to invest his money. I have told you to stop spamming my mention, I'm allergic to psychotic no brainers who have no thinking capability.

Go to Court or EFCC to proof the facts behind your assumptions, don't just remain online and talk stupidly.
Tinubu was a governor same time as Orji Kalu, Joshua Dariye, Chimaroke Nnamani, James Ibori, Achike Udenwa, Alamaseigha and was an opposition Governor yet all the above were arrested, convicted and some still.facing corruption charges.
Yet the same Tinubu you call corrupt was never charged or questioned for one day yet he was an opposition governor.

Go teach moronic and empty heads like you stories like what you put up, don't come online talking with the reasoning of an overfed infant who has no brain.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by fkaz(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an enigma of our time

[b]Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu picked the gauntlet and battled the challenges of his rather traumatic and difficult youth with courage only attributable to the lion-hearted.

Born in Lagos on March 29, 1952, to the illustrious Tinubu family of Lagos State, youthful Bola left Nigeria for the United States of America in 1975 in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.

On his arrival in the U.S. in 1975 and with the support of an ever-adoring mother, this courageous youth, faced with an unflinching zeal to succeed, took on such menial jobs as dishwashing, night-guard and cab-driving to see himself through the initial difficulties of school at the Richard Daley College, Chicago, Illinois.

The brilliance of this young Nigerian showed in his ability to make the honours’ list of Richard Daley College. He subsequently transferred to the Chicago State University, Illinois, graduating with honours in 1979 and earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Accounting and Management). During his first year in Chicago State University, young Bola was given the rare privilege to partly teach other students of his Faculty remedial tutorial classes. Most of his colleagues and contemporaries at the university attributed their improved grades to his tutorial lectures.

Throughout his undergraduate years, young Bola was on the Dean’s List and was honoured with the Outstanding Student’s Award, the University Scholar’s Award and the Certificate of Merit in Accounting and Finance. He was also awarded the prestigious Sumna cum laude for scoring 3.54 out of possible 4.0 GP.

With his successful academic profile, young Bola contested and won his first political election as the President of the Accounting Society of the institution in his final year at the University.

Upon graduation with honours and several awards, Bola Tinubu cut his professional teeth at the American-based Arthur Anderson, Deloitte Haskins and Sells (now called Deloitte Haskins and Touche) and GTE Service Corporation - the largest Communication and Utility Company in the United States of America.

Meanwhile, at Deloitte Haskins and Sells, the young and professional Bola broadened his experience by participating in the auditing and management consultancy services of General Motors, First National Bank of Chicago, Procter and Gamble, International Harvester, GEC and other Fortune 500 firms.

On his return to Nigeria and with his international experience in Financial Management, young Bola joined Mobil Producing Nigeria as a Senior Auditor before he retired as the company’s Treasurer.

As pragmatic, charitable, grassroots’ person, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu saw communal service as a veritable tool for social development. He never hesitated to serve his community spearheading several financial contributions and fund-raising for community development programmes in Lagos State. He leads Primrose Group, a political action organization pushing for fundamental changes in the politics of Lagos State.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu opted fully for public service in exchange for his lucrative job at Mobil. His first foray into active politics was as a founding member of the defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP). In 1992, he was elected as an Honourable Senator of the Federal Republic Nigeria to represent Lagos West Senatorial District. At the National Assembly, he distinguished himself as the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Banking, Finance, Appropriation and Currency - a foremost committee of the Senate.

With the annulment of the June 12, 1993 Nigerian Presidential Election and the consequent fresh militarization of the Nigerian politics, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu became a founding member of the famous pro-democracy group, the National Democratic Coalition (NADECO) which, for several years, engaged the military for the very soul of Nigeria. Subsequently, Bola Tinubu suffered many arrests and detention, harassments and constant threats to his life forcing him to flee Nigeria for his personal safety. He, however, did not give up the struggle as he joined NADECO abroad to continue the agitation for a restoration of democratic governance and the rule in the country.

In 1998, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu returned to Nigeria to heed a call for all Nigerians to join in the National Reconciliation and Development. A year later, he began his two-term public service as an elected Executive Governor of Lagos State on the platform of the Alliance for Democracy (AD).

For his excellent performance as the Executive Governor of Lagos State of Nigeria (1999 – 2007), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu received several awards. These include Best Governor in Nigeria for Y2000 by the Nigerian-Belgian Chamber of Commerce; Y2002 Best Practices Prize in improving the living environment, awarded by the Federal Ministry of Works and the UN Habitat Group;

Y2000 Best Computerized Government in Nigeria Award by the Computer Association of Nigeria. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was conferred with the Honorary Doctor of Law Degree by the Abia State University in recognition of his immense contribution to democracy, good governance and development of Nigeria. He is the proud recipient of numerous other chieftaincy titles and a patron of many professional and social organizations.

As an astute political strategist, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu survived the massive incursion of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the South Western States of Nigeria as the lone re-elected Governor of the Alliance for Democracy (AD). This led him on a regular collision course with the PDP-controlled Federal Government, especially on his creation of additional 37 Local Council Development Areas for Lagos States. A Supreme Court judgment in his favour stated that the Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo’s Federal Government should release the seized statutory allocation of the Lagos State Local Government funds.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was actively involved in the creation of the Action Congress (AC) political party as recourse to the decimated Alliance for Democracy (AD). Rallying like minds across the country, he sold sound ideals and programmes on this fresh and new political platform. Within a few months, he transformed this new party as the credible opposition to the PDP in the country.

Today, the great legacy of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is built on by his successor, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), who served as his Chief of Staff. Continuation of Tinubu’s outstanding policies makes the present administration of Lagos State an exceptional and the foremost Government in Nigeria.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is married to the equally vibrant and indefatigable Yeye Oluremi Tinubu.

The Jagaban Borgu still marches on in the political landscape of the country, with a resolve to take on any challenging task with positive public to reduce poverty among his people. [/b]

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
BabaAlabi:

Don't you think those words aptly described your comatose and useless state of mind.
Tinubu this Tinubu that, why not ask questions about your country.

Tinubu is about Lagos, and true bred lagosians are happy with the way in which our state is governed. The oba of lagos aptly describe the true wish of every son and daughter of Lagos. " Lagos will never go to another party"

Tinubu and Fashola are the true spirit of Lagos," growing, sustaining, developing and expanding"
If you don't like it, go jump into the river, is not compulsory you live in lagos.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by BabaAlabi: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Don't you think those words aptly described your comatose and useless state of mind.
Tinubu this Tinubu that, why not ask questions about your country.

Tinubu is about Lagos, and true bred lagosians are happy with the way in which our state is governed. The oba of lagos aptly describe the true wish of every son and daughter of Lagos. " Lagos will never go to another party"

Tinubu and Fashola are the true spirit of Lagos," growing, sustaining, developing and expanding"
If you don't like it, go jump into the river, is not compulsory you live in lagos.
Stop showcasing your deficient intellect. How can people be happy with looting and poverty? Tinubu used the money meant for lagosians to acquire jets and properties yet you are talking about happiness?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
aderonila18:
Who don't know Tinubu is proud owner of jet(s)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
I am sure, very sure that Lai Mohamed sweeps the floor everyday . Every time he goes aboard waving the APC broom, he bends down to business as soon as the doors are shut.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
@fkaz thanks for your exposee jare. I kinda find it funny that people who are victims of comatose, inefficient and useless state governors who run to another state governed by focus and quality leadership will now go on.scornful and idiotic hatred for their hosts.

Their governors are the worst, 80% of them.still in court facing corruption charges for rubbing their states dry and blind yet they will stretch their stupid long ostrich neck to call another state governor corrupt.

Why can't they demand good leadership in their states so they can all go home to their villages and stop.paying their so called TAX in lagos which Tinubu is buying jet with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
BabaAlabi:

Stop showcasing your deficient intellect. How can people be happy with looting and poverty? Tinubu used the money meant for lagosians to acquire jets and properties yet you are talking about happiness?

It is you who is bereft of sanity and lack vital elements that ought to make your brain function.

Tinubu is using money meant for Lagosians, thank.God you didn't say money meant for Abians and Kogites, you know he is using lagos money to buy jets and properties because you're the Accountant General of Lagos State.

Try find your facts, go to court and he will be jailed for corruption, dont come online with beer parlour gossip tales of grasshopper and the buffalo.

Use your Brains at times, God didn't put there as a souvenir of his Mightyness. Why are people like you easily classified as stupid,? It is solely because you don't use your brains at all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Itz a shame u refuse to. Upped ur thinking faculty
Are u trying to say Tinubu is corruption - free
Is better u stop forming nuisance
And try to stay real
If u successfully deceive the whole world
U can't deceive urself

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.