Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) (52903 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

Don't you think those words aptly described your comatose and useless state of mind.
Tinubu this Tinubu that, why not ask questions about your country.

Tinubu is about Lagos, and true bred lagosians are happy with the way in which our state is governed. The oba of lagos aptly describe the true wish of every son and daughter of Lagos. " Lagos will never go to another party"

Tinubu and Fashola are the true spirit of Lagos," growing, sustaining, developing and expanding"
If you don't like it, go jump into the river, is not compulsory you live in lagos.

I like and admire your defense of Tinubu. Many don't know how much he's achieved for his people. Hence, they need to be educated. You're doing a good job.

It's unfortunate we Nigerians often enjoy chewing on our leaders.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Wetin be this? See as e be like Uniben shuttle. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by angelsing(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

It is you who is bereft of sanity and lack vital elements that ought to make your brain function.

Tinubu is using money meant for Lagosians, thank.God you didn't say money meant for Abians and Kogites, you know he is using lagos money to buy jets and properties because you're the Accountant General of Lagos State.

Try find your facts, go to court and he will be jailed for corruption, dont come online with beer parlour gossip tales of grasshopper and the buffalo.

Use your Brains at times, God didn't put there as a souvenir of his Mightyness. Why are people like you easily classified as stupid,? It is solely because you don't use your brains at all.
This Guy is always spitting fire..One batallion..lol
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Aiyekooto: 1:37am On Dec 02, 2014
There are some arguments that are bereft of ideas and the "uncommon" sense. Unfortunately, some people will sit in beer parlours and churn out all kinds of vomits their mouth can spurn trying to see where to hang their woeful life achievements.

If one man can be vastly corrupt as we're made to believe, how come no government locally and internationally is yet to dock him especially a major opposition leader.

In 1990, my salary was #125 as a clerical officer in a government parastatal and I was very ok. If you get sense and you have access to such money as $2000 as at the time with the prestige of office that Tinubu had, you'll be dawned if you don't own jets now.

If banks will grant me loans for business because they know I have the capacity to pay back by virtue of my office and I buy a house in ikoyi which I let out or convert to a guest house and make money on daily basis while your lazy dumbasses cry to high heavens, should I care.

If it is that easy to steal try your luck if you will not be barbecued.

For those sorry asses, if you don't know what biz to do to make money, start with pure water on a sale or return basis, most producers welcome it and come and give testimony after a month. LEAVE TINUBU ALONE FACE YOUR OWN LIFE.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by loomer: 2:13am On Dec 02, 2014
So tinubu no reach to buy private jet?

Free the man jare. If truely that's his plane its ok, cos its even pretty small on the inside n might not be so expensive

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:21am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
@fkaz thanks for your exposee jare. I kinda find it funny that people who are victims of comatose, inefficient and useless state governors who run to another state governed by focus and quality leadership will now go on.scornful and idiotic hatred for their hosts.

Their governors are the worst, 80% of them.still in court facing corruption charges for rubbing their states dry and blind yet they will stretch their stupid long ostrich neck to call another state governor corrupt.

Why can't they demand good leadership in their states so they can all go home to their villages and stop.paying their so called TAX in lagos which Tinubu is buying jet with.
I smell racism. You want the ibos to go away from lagos, wetin dem do u, selfish,greedy, big headed black monkey
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:24am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

It is you who is bereft of sanity and lack vital elements that ought to make your brain function.

Tinubu is using money meant for Lagosians, thank.God you didn't say money meant for Abians and Kogites, you know he is using lagos money to buy jets and properties because you're the Accountant General of Lagos State.

Try find your facts, go to court and he will be jailed for corruption, dont come online with beer parlour gossip tales of grasshopper and the buffalo.

Use your Brains at times, God didn't put there as a souvenir of his Mightyness. Why are people like you easily classified as stupid,? It is solely because you don't use your brains at all.
What brought about abians in this matter, you leave other states just go carry abia, guy no make abians come here destroy u with mouth, u neva see yab. Don't be a racist, we are equal, yorubas are also living in diff parts of nigeria
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Lurcky:
[b]

I thought u had wisdom but with dat statement above, it obvious u don't have an atom of it.
How can you say such a thing ?
That pendy guy na black ape from black bush, maybe tinubu just give am keke make en de drive
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by manck2: 2:29am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
Wait and see fleet of Gej jet
holatin again, if GEJ jas 8 jets and he says its not from the governments purse, nobody will doubt that afterall arthur eze can buy 5 of it and give to him, so as andy uba, ifeanyi uba, chisco etc but tinubu. Hehehehehe food wey don dorn don dorn
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:32am On Dec 02, 2014
dguyindcorner:

How e take concern you?
I wish u what tinubu wished for lagos
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by preselect(m): 2:36am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

in summary, your point is. . . . "tinubu is corrupt, we don't care" . . . and you got all these "likes"? undecided . . . . . . . and tomorrow people wonder what is wrong with nigeria.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:40am On Dec 02, 2014
p3ndy79:

If you feel aggrieved that the wheel of justice is grinding too slow, go to Aba and buy a homemade pistol and get justice by yourself.

What brought faruk lawan and T.B. Joshua into this discuss if not that you're showing sign of senility and daftness.

Is Tinubu's wife the chief justice of nigeria? Go to court and seek his conviction or alternatively go get a gun. Else forever keep your fu.c.king mouth shut. Cos I don't see what your stupid rant online will do.

guy leave aba alone now, you don too call this aba, wetin aba do u?. Tinubu give ur papa keke for hy-purchase, na why u con de support am? Abeg leave any state from this, we de tlk about tinubu not state matter
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:46am On Dec 02, 2014
fkaz:

Thanks brother am humble, don't mind those haters Orji Uzor Kalu just Buys the Most Expensive Private Jet In Nigeria, they are not complaining. Despite the fact that their land is not inhabitable for them due to bad leadership, they prefer to pork nose on other people affair
what is this one saying? Close that hole joor, you think uzor kalu is a broke fella? He is a business mogul right from day 1, he is versatile in business, mind you with lots of investments home and abroad, if he buys a jet today no p na en money be that but tinubu's own noOooooo
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 2:51am On Dec 02, 2014
emmatok:

Add Odili and Ibori to the list.

Tinubu is GEJ political nightmare.
LOL guy you don't know GEJ. GEJ knows he has already won the election. What he is fighting for now is to let nigeria divide in peace because he will win 2015's election and buhari+tinubu will try to use boko harm to frustrate him and take over power by force leading to bloodshed thereby nigeria will divide and we will take our oil then nigeria can loot amongst their lootors lol. I pledge to my country bia##a....
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by PenSniper: 3:35am On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:
How these clueless people from clueless region can overlook Tinubu's ever increasing scamming and looting of their oil share is mind boggling

Reminds me of an ex-governor from a clueful region who owns a private jet, a newspaper and sleeps with his own mother amongst a clueful people, innit ?

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by PenSniper: 3:40am On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:

you are on a roll today.

If you are not defending Sanusi it will be Tinubu.

Stop being a sycophant

Pointless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by PenSniper: 3:48am On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:

According to the federal agent, in a credit application dated January 6, 1990, Bola Tinubu disclosed that he resided at 7504 South Stewart and that Mueez A. Akande was his cousin. Tinubu further stated that he was an employee of Mobil Oil Nigeria Limited, Fairfax, Virginia and his take home pay was $2,400 per month. Additionally, Tinubu stated on the application that he had no other sources of income and....

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

With his $2,400 monthly salary or was it with his drug dealing cash?

Firstly you are not a Lagosian.

Secondly, if we are to go by your rant, then I don't want to hear you open that your gutter trap anytime Oil revenue is being discussed.

Why did you refrain from mentioning Ibos?

ODE!

Because the name Ibo/Igbo is odious and naturally associated with hatred, scum, scam, crime, drug, bigotry, sychophancy, hypocrisy, lies, superiority complex, pride, fraud, self-conceit and such like. Satisfied ?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by PenSniper: 3:50am On Dec 02, 2014
LeOstrich:

Who made you solicitor for Tinubu?

Olodo

And who made you the prosecutor and the judge ?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by PenSniper: 4:04am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
@fkaz thanks for your exposee jare. I kinda find it funny that people who are victims of comatose, inefficient and useless state governors who run to another state governed by focus and quality leadership will now go on.scornful and idiotic hatred for their hosts.

Their governors are the worst, 80% of them.still in court facing corruption charges for rubbing their states dry and blind yet they will stretch their stupid long ostrich neck to call another state governor corrupt.

Why can't they demand good leadership in their states so they can all go home to their villages and stop.paying their so called TAX in lagos which Tinubu is buying jet with.

Asking them to leave the SW for home is like asking the fish to swim out of the water. They would rather commit suicide.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 4:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Aiyekooto:
There are some arguments that are bereft of ideas and the "uncommon" sense. Unfortunately, some people will sit in beer parlours and churn out all kinds of vomits their mouth can spurn trying to see where to hang their woeful life achievements.

If one man can be vastly corrupt as we're made to believe, how come no government locally and internationally is yet to dock him especially a major opposition leader.

In 1990, my salary was #125 as a clerical officer in a government parastatal and I was very ok. If you get sense and you have access to such money as $2000 as at the time with the prestige of office that Tinubu had, you'll be dawned if you don't own jets now.

If banks will grant me loans for business because they know I have the capacity to pay back by virtue of my office and I buy a house in ikoyi which I let out or convert to a guest house and make money on daily basis while your lazy dumbasses cry to high heavens, should I care.

If it is that easy to steal try your luck if you will not be barbecued.

For those sorry asses, if you don't know what biz to do to make money, start with pure water on a sale or return basis, most producers welcome it and come and give testimony after a month. LEAVE TINUBU ALONE FACE YOUR OWN LIFE.

1. Tinubu is a drug dealer and was convicted in the US, but we know what the US do to drug dealers. Tinubu not only enter the US back and forth, the US government, the US ambassador and US delegation leave their country and offices to visit and hang out with Tinubu...Even members of the US congress honored him with awards..

..but many of their own village leaders are not even welcomed or recognized in the US

2. The same PDP/GEJ put Tinubu on trial based on silly made up charges about bank accounts, but their rubbish was thrown out of court because all they had was accounts belonging to his wife and kids containing less than $30,000.

3. Are these jokers telling is that the EFCC and the PDP with all the law enforcement financial forensic tools available to them still don't have anything to pin on Tinubu?

Too many goats and unintelligent dullards on NL for sure..
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 4:16am On Dec 02, 2014
preselect:

in summary, your point is. . . . "tinubu is corrupt, we don't care" . . . and you got all these "likes"? undecided . . . . . . . and tomorrow people wonder what is wrong with nigeria.

Don't you first have to prove to us why he's corrupt by showing us what he stole, from where and how much and even why your worthless and incompetent government is yet to arrest and jail him for corruption...

Didn't your government put him on trial once before and failed miserably with zero acts of corruption against Tinubu?

Do you have new proof of corruption you'd like to share with your government to have Tinubu arrested and jailed with?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2014
BabaAlabi:
The same Tinubu that is crying about PDP and corruption is even more corrupt. APC should remove the log in their eye before talking about others.
NOTE-I don't support PDP and I don't support APC. Both are devlish parties filled with thieves.

BabaAlabi:
The reason is simple. There's no better alternative,no better man,no better leader than Goodluck Jonathan. APC comprises of dogs who want power by all means and that is why their presidential candidates are old impotent men with one foot in the grave.
Many Nigerians vote for the man and not the party so you cannot compare Goodluck and Buhari/Atiku/El Rufai.

How do you reconcile both highlights?

You are free to speak your mind against the APC and PDP, but you don't have to lie about your support for the PDP/Jonathan.

From the above quote, you lied, you are not only a PDP and GEJ supporter, you are also a hate mongering bigot for labeling the man impotent?

I don't even know how you arrived at the impotent thing unless you've asked the man to have intercourse with you and he couldn't get it up?

You people need to stop lying about your political leanings and beliefs and stop hate and bigotry for your own good.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by preselect(m): 5:10am On Dec 02, 2014
aresa:

Don't you first have to prove to us why he's corrupt by showing us what he stole, from where and how much and even why your worthless and incompetent government is yet to arrest and jail him for corruption...

Didn't your government put him on trial once before and failed miserably with zero acts of corruption against Tinubu?

Do you have new proof of corruption you'd like to share with your government to have Tinubu arrested and jailed with?

i guess you are not nigerian since you refer to the nigerian govt as "your" and not "our"

anyways, you've already called it worthless govt, that is the #1 reason why they can't prosecute corrupt politicians---simple logic 101.
this is a govt that could not prosecute a hardened unrepentant murderer whom the security operatives went as far as sudan to capture. did you expect them to prosecute Tinubu?

this same Tinubu you are defending tenaciously, had lied about his college education even when it was absolutely unnecessary to the chagrin of the honorable Gani Fawehimi of blessed memory.

go on defending him. . keep waiting for the "worthless and incompetent government" to prosecute him. but know this, i dont care that you are sympathetic to APC, and that's okay being in APC, but until we all as a people learn how to rise up and see something unacceptable and say so, regardless of if the person involved is of our party or ethnic group or religion or whatever demographic, until we are able to speak up boldly against evil, or at least refuse to support or defend something irresponsible, we will continue to perambulate in a sea of escalating poverty and social inequality from generation to generation.

this is not a curse, and definitely not a prophesy. it is just a simple statement of fact. just like "predicting" after wednesday comes thursday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Carlmax(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.

The thing is just Annoying!
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2014
[s]
preselect:

i guess you are not nigerian since you refer to the nigerian govt as "your" and not "our"

anyways, you've already called it worthless govt, that is the #1 reason why they can't prosecute corrupt politicians---simple logic 101.
this is a govt that could not prosecute a hardened unrepentant murderer whom the security operatives went as far as sudan to capture. did you expect them to prosecute Tinubu?

this same Tinubu you are defending tenaciously, had lied about his college education even when it was absolutely unnecessary to the chagrin of the honorable Gani Fawehimi of blessed memory.

go on defending him. . keep waiting for the "worthless and incompetent government" to prosecute him. but know this, i dont care that you are sympathetic to APC, and that's okay being in APC, but until we all as a people learn how to rise up and see something unacceptable and say so, regardless of if the person involved is of our party or ethnic group or religion or whatever demographic, until we are able to speak up boldly against evil, or at least refuse to support or defend something irresponsible, we will continue to perambulate in a sea of escalating poverty and social inequality from generation to generation.

this is not a curse, and definitely not a prophesy. it is just a simple statement of fact. just like "predicting" after wednesday comes thursday
[/s]

I get tired of reading you people's senseless, thoughtless and unintelligent nonsense I swear...

What is wrong with you people?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2014
aresa:

I get tired of reading you people's my senseless, thoughtless and unintelligent nonsense I swear...

What is wrong with me people?
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by holatin(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2014
hyfr:
holatin again, if GEJ jas 8 jets and he says its not from the governments purse, nobody will doubt that afterall arthur eze can buy 5 of it and give to him, so as andy uba, ifeanyi uba, chisco etc but tinubu. Hehehehehe food wey don dorn don dorn
do u hate seeing me dat much
people will doubt him since the 9.3 million scandal.
u wan buy weapon and Nigeria no know about it.
let's call a space a spade.

JONATHAN IS A THIEF AND AN AMBASSADOR FOR CORRUPTION.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

So because Fashola is doing better than all the governors (I don't know your yardstick for that though), it doesn't matter if he allows Tinubu loots as much as he can from the state's treasury?

If the above premise is correct, then am sure you won't have a problem with GEJ who despite the huge corruption you guys accuse him of encouraging, has done more than all the other democratically elected presidents of Nigeria.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2014
obayaya:

So because Fashola is doing better than all the governors (I don't know your yardstick for that though), it doesn't matter if he allows Tinubu loots as much as he can from the state's treasury?

Same baseless and unintelligent rubbish..

If the above premise is correct, then am sure you won't have a problem with GEJ who despite the huge corruption you guys always allege he encourages, has done more than all the other democratically elected presidents of Nigeria.

Are you trying to bother us with the 1929 stone age locomotive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.