Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Me And My Girl Pls Help: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Girl Pls Help: (1203 Views)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / Is It Right To Say Yes To A Girl Pls? / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Girl Pls Help: by mcwalka(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2008
if you sleep with a girl on the bed for weeks without sex, but their are kisses and touches, is something wrong with you. is it love
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Moyola(f): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
nawa o! embarassed

Yes, sumfin iz wrong wiv yu. . . . yu hv 'DON'T CLIMB' tongue
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Easybaby(f): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2008
Yeah, there is something definitely wrong with your fucking brain sad angry
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by mcwalka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
i have tried to she will tell me stop i will just obey. na love or what, Mayola
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2008
I'm really getting tired of these dimwits on this forum. You are asking a girl to have sex with you and she says no and you are wondering why.

Take a hike fella, if you cant do nothing to increase your sex appeal then stop whinning when a girl says no!! tongue

Besides who says she has to have sex with you. Na your wife Its just weeks sef and you are complaining already angry [size=3pt]Ashewo[/size] tongue tongue
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by kaysy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
hmm
guy i de Bleep up, God knows i can't lay with a girl on same beg and have nothing to show for it before down
well maybe u neva reach sha,
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Ben13: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
poster,

Uju says. . . .wait till it's a month grin
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2008
Ben20001:

poster,

Uju says. . . .wait till it's a month grin

No . . . .I say wait till you guys are married angry
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by ndumart: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2008
@topic

Many things are wrong with u. You need to get examined.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by steve49ja(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2008
na wa for two of una,on one bed, in one room haba
is she scared youre underaged (child abuse) or she still 'be'
whichever way,whatever reason you de dull we guys sha
after every every you just go to bed without ***
na wa
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by MrCrackles(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2008
mcwalka:

if you sleep with a girl on the bed for weeks without sex, but their are kisses and touches, is something wrong with you. is it love

Nah it is craze! grin
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by bethsy: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
it is love if she still insists pls keep waiting
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by tmoney11(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Guy you really need Deliverance from Pastor. For one week, you and woman in a room. No woman will even tell you to come and have sex with them in the first place. is you that will use you IQ
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by dljbd1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
tmoney11:

Guy you really need Deliverance from Pastor. For one week, you and woman in a room. No woman will even tell you to come and have sex with them in the first place. is you that will use you IQ

abeg, tell am oooo.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
leave small boy alone na tongue
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Akinagirl(f): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
Really. Cute puppy in the profile. But why have you not made a move?
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by 190: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
men u lucky say u nor talk am 4 wher my guys dey
u for get 1 week of flogin of KOBOKO from dem
u are the slackest fakest guy on nland afta otondo,Uju and u next
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by topup: 3:04am On Dec 03, 2008
Easybaby:

Yeah, there is something definitely wrong with your fucking brain sad angry

Is there any need for comments like this?

In response to the OP, I don't think there is anything wrong with you, however, if you are unsure whether it's love, then it probably isn't. Obviously though you are not engaging in the act of intercourse, there is 'kissing and touching' so maybe until you're bored of that, you might start to get irritated and pressure for more. If it is love, you won't ask again until when she makes it clear that she is ready fo sex. If it was love, you would take it at her pace or you two would make some sort of compromise.

Finally, be very careful. . it makes no sense why you two share a bed if she doesn't want to have sex with you. I have tried the whole 'everything but sex' thing and it doesn't work, you (the guy) will become very frustrated and might one day decide to step it up and you might end up jeopardising your relationship right there, like I said, it's unadvisable.

What is advisable is that you two talk, because it seems to me that the both of you are very confused about where the boundaries lie, if there are even any at all.

Please talk to each other.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by vicade(m): 3:10am On Dec 03, 2008
@Topic
Love ko,Love Ni.

Unless she is a virgin which is a special case.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:13am On Dec 03, 2008
topup:

Is there any need for comments like this?

In response to the OP, I don't think there is anything wrong with you, however, if you are unsure whether it's love, then it probably isn't. Obviously though you are not engaging in the act of intercourse, there is 'kissing and touching' so maybe until you're bored of that, you might start to get irritated and pressure for more. If it is love, you won't ask again until when she makes it clear that she is ready fo sex. If it was love, you would take it at her pace or you two would make some sort of compromise.

Finally, be very careful. . it makes no sense why you two share a bed if she doesn't want to have sex with you. I have tried the whole 'everything but sex' thing and it doesn't work, you (the guy) will become very frustrated and might one day decide to step it up and you might end up jeopardising your relationship right there, like I said, it's unadvisable.

What is advisable is that you two talk, because it seems to me that the both of you are very confused about where the boundaries lie, if there are even any at all.

Very good advice, I'm not so sure why everybody else was being so hard on the guy. I've slept with a good friend of mine of cause a lady on the same bed a few times and yeah we kissed a lot but never had sex. We were drunk most of the time though.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by tRoOE(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2008
[size=13pt] topup no offense, but is this long essay necessary[/size]
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by farotika(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2008
Be a man and make the right moves.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by GLADSPOT(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2008
Just Respect her wishes, she is the lady you know.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt] topup no offense, but is this long essay necessary[/size]

Are yoi kidding? shocked Are you asking Totup not to be herself shocked You know if you cheack well, Totup is anoda name for long-essays cheesy cheesy

@ Totup, no mind me jare . . . keep doin ya thingy cheesy wink
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by JJYOU: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ujujoan:

Are yoi kidding? shocked Are you asking Totup not to be herself shocked You know if you cheack well, Totup is another name for long-essays cheesy cheesy

@ Totup, no mind me jare . . . keep doin ya thingy cheesy wink
rub it in sister
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by Pataki: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
topup:

This is just basically the summary of your verbiage. Well stated though.
Re: Me And My Girl Pls Help: by topup: 5:17am On Dec 17, 2008
grin Keeping my head up high.

There is a flow with all of my responses, as not everybody will blindly follow advice from strangers, sometimes you need to convince, sympathise & empathise, if you don't see the need by now, leave it be, puhhhlease!

(1) (Reply)

He's Back,. . .and I Dont Know What To Do! Help Please! / White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! / We both have the sickle cell trait....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.