Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Unable To Access Google Play Store With Glo BIS On Android? Here Is A Simple Fix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Access Google Play Store With Glo BIS On Android? Here Is A Simple Fix (900 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / ANDROID Here I Come. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Access Google Play Store With Glo BIS On Android? Here Is A Simple Fix by bongolistik(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
I know that this is a common problem often encountered by those using their Glo BIS on android after tweaking their IMEI. Most times you will not be able to access Google plays store and other Google main app with your Glo BIS on android.

If that is the case with you, here is a simple fix.

1. Download and install Root Browser

2. Locate the folder "etc", open it then find and delete the file "Hosts"

That is all..you will now be able to access your Google play store and other Google apps

http://highteknology..com/2014/12/unable-to-access-google-playstore-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Access Google Play Store With Glo BIS On Android? Here Is A Simple Fix by eddyland: 5:54am On Dec 02, 2014
OMG! For a month now I have not being able to access my PlayStore with Glo BIS...Op u deserve hot akara.,One hand, I can now access it..thumbs up OP
Re: Unable To Access Google Play Store With Glo BIS On Android? Here Is A Simple Fix by denniece1(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2014
pls my own hosts file is not deleting o.
Re: Unable To Access Google Play Store With Glo BIS On Android? Here Is A Simple Fix by bongolistik(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
denniece1:
pls my own hosts file is not deleting o.
It is not deleting because most probably u hav not yet downloaded d root browser as indicated

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plan For All Smart Phones And Pc In Jan 2015 / Watch Infinix Zero 2 X509 Unboxing Video Here / The Latest Huawei Product Huawei Y3 Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.