Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

10 Categories Of Girlfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends (34141 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Koolking(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
BBSMB: BlackBerry and Social Media Babes - getting serious on social media doing nothing but copy and paste posts and gossips

Telemundo Babe: Staying glued to TV sets wanting the life of Diego and Paloma and Kim Kardashian. They are typical lazybones and never get a life.

RCB: Recharge Cards Babes: Always soliciting recharge cards from you but never call you only flashes.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
noordean:
still repeating d same tin! Som pikin don spoil sha
africans...smh
maybe you lived with bullies not parents
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:
And yet these are the same women that dudes LOVE to date. Just don't get the pretense- is it that if you don't rant about women,you'll die? does your world revolve soley around women? Do you despise women that much? Remember there are other options that you could consider with discretion though. either be gay or get yourself a mannequin abi wetin dem dey call am?

Clap 4 urself
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
mzzhavilah:
grin Raise my voice ke d best I cn do is frown my face even den its an issue,depends on d way u were brought up sha.my mum go just give u slap wen army go fit give u and 4 my dad,u no fit am.for d crying tin sha some gals are like dat their emotional tissue is excess its not a bad tin its just a way der show pain,joy,hurt and name it. dats how dey let it out don't see anytin wrong in dat,it all boils down to gettin used to it nd understanding.
fear is not respect.........if anybody does something wrong i'll tell you straight at your face,doesn't mean i do it everytime...my folks are very open and i'm not a 2 yr old
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
slickyb:

at some point we might have unknowingly raise our voice wen talking to our elders, but another tin is bringing it on social media...not kool dude
oh is that the problem....lemme take it down
thought it was a normal thing sha
some people are behaving like its an alien practicesadsad
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Babafaros(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hey guys....I need ur opinions here also
Click here
www.nairaland.com/2025721/what-wrong-lady-older-age
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tartar9(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
always celebrating fornication,*hisses spits on thread*
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by cheezy4whizy: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sheenor:
How about the dream Girl – dis type of gurls jst adores u and considers you demi god. She is just perfect, gorgeous, sexy and a perfect knockout. She has a good sense of humor, is intelligent and uninhibited. But then she is just a dream.

yeah dem make proper sense
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dotwillis1:
The ones that will keep checkin ur phone inbox sms, looking through the pictures, chat applications etc and always getting suspicious over everything , stalkin u on social networks and all ; anytime your Ex or a particular girl like your picture on FB, u are in trouble ... Get me a name to call them jare
my gf did dat a tym a go n found out was she supposed nt 2 knw cos oju to n wa oun ti ko ye ko wa yori oun ti ko ye kori.....wel d issue has been settled
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by pelumikorede(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
what's thhe difference between group 1 (The Ones Who Change Men Like Bathroom Slipppers ) & 8 (The Chronic Cheaters )
___if she is the one changing men like slippers, then something must be wrong with her.

___ 3 (Girlfriend Who Tags You Stingy When You Are Prudent In Spending)
4 (Gold Diggers) 5 (Girlfriend Who Remembers You in Time Of Need) and 10 ( High Maintenance Chic) .

Na still the same, all of them sha want money, whether cash or gift. grin

Just Read your signature.......funny thingy grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Samabu07(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
No french bastards comment yet?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by blesoh(f): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Y should a girl even share her password with a bf,nawaoh will d bf share his password too?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol, I son jam all of them o.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by pelumikorede(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Free us ladies! Guys too have their own list. Every1 paints a picture of the girl as d rainstorm. I'm sure if we mk our list too for boys it may even be longer tongue

I doubt it grin there are only two categories for we guys, those that cheat and those who don't 2) those that have money and those who don't........ it haff finish ( in saka's voice). Thatsall. grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

Clap 4 urself
You seem to be a very difficult person. I don't think you can live peacefully with a lady. Dude, you nag alot.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by pelumikorede(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
blesoh:
Y should a girl even share her password with a bf,nawaoh will d bf share his password too?

I sure can, but after I've formatted the phone and also done a hard reset
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
pelumikorede:

I doubt it grin there are only two categories for we guys, those that cheat and those who don't 2) those that have money and those who don't........ it haff finish ( in saka's voice). Thatsall. grin
do u need me to add the possessive ones, the stingy one, the ones with complex, the babies, the magas grin cheesy tongue and the lover boys The list continues ooo. Even the aba husband material dey sef. Abegy
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by wisdompraise(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
There is nothing wrong with No 6.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by ohimai83: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
i hate no7 girls ehn?

no 6 tho
one girl was crying one day cause i was shouting over the phone one time like that

the thing irritataed me ehn
i directed the anger at her
this girl cried for 4days...she didn't come out of her room(according to their househelp)
i just seperated from her oh
cause the day she'll see me with another babegringringrin
na their type dey commit suicide
where you also bl*eping the Househelp? *wink*
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
i didn't...i did not also expect her to shed tears like i just stabbed my mum on the neck.....it was shocking and annoying
you must be a fool for talking so rashly to ur mum and still having the nerve to broadcast ur stupidity. *gives him a heavy knock on his head*
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
balispecial:
my gf did dat a tym a go n found out was she supposed nt 2 knw cos oju to n wa oun ti ko ye ko wa yori oun ti ko ye kori.....wel d issue has been settled
funny proverb grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:

You seem to be a very difficult person. I don't think you can live peacefully with a lady. Dude, you nag alot.

Did u say nag ?
U don't have an idea of the kind of person I am and how my relationship is

You must be seriously sleeping on a moving bicycle if you judge me by my threads
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by pelumikorede(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
do u need me to add the possessive ones, the stingy one, the ones with complex, the babies, the magas grin cheesy tongue and the lover boys The list continues ooo. Even the aba husband material dey sef. Abegy

Take a look at your post and you'll eventually find out they all fall under those two.....
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
eminentme:
you must be a fool for talking so rashly to ur mum and still having the nerve to broadcast ur stupidity. *gives him a heavy knock on his head*
most you publisize your low level of reasoning
where in my post did i mention talking rashly??
jumping on my case to play saint
how i converse with my mum is my fucking buisness i dont give a hoof if you lick yours legs when she's about to make a mistake and still being adamant about iţ
i'm not asking any son of a troll to give me lessons on how to talk to elderly people sad
when on this godamm mother earth will people learn to stop acting like goats
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
pelumikorede:

Take a look at your post and you'll eventually find out they all fall under those two.....
if I hear
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
ohimai83:

where you also bl*eping the Househelp? *wink*
you should ask her the questiongrin

i'm not gay tonguetongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by mzzhavilah(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
fear is not respect.........if anybody does something wrong i'll tell you straight at your face,doesn't mean i do it everytime...my folks are very open and i'm not a 2 yr old
. Ok oh...
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

Did u say nag ?
U don't have an idea of the kind of person I am and how my relationship is

You must be seriously sleeping on a moving bicycle if you judge me by my threads
Moving bicycle, a plane or what have you. Guy, your understanding regarding women leaves much to be expected. Get yourself a mannequin and stop cooking all these shiity threads.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Enifloxy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write-up focuses on the certain categories of girlfriends that will always spell trouble and almost never be the right prospects for a sane man

10 Categories Of Annoying GirlFriends

1. The Ones Who Change Men Like Bathroom Slipppers
While you are still wearing a bathroom slippers, some ladies must have changed up to 3 boyfriends.. They feel they are on top of the game because so many male suitors are chasing them here and there. You have to be tactical in dealing with these ladies else, they will dump you without any reason

2. Eatery Lovers
The ones who love eateries as if their lives depend on it. They are always available at the mention of eatery. Even when they don't have appetite, they will still point to expensive foods which they cannot even eat. Many at times, not even loss of appetite will stop them from feeding as if there's famine in d land grin

3. Girlfriend Who Tags You Stingy When You Are Prudent In Spending

Some girlfriends expect you to do the needful at the mention of money. When some ladies ask you for money twice and you them excuses, you are tagged "STINGY" The moment she realizes you are prudent in spending, she keeps telling you indirectly or tell her friends that you are a stingy dude

4. Gold Diggers
Even if you don't have that much money, you may still encounter girls that are interested in the last kobo you have in your pocket. A tell tale sign of a gold digger is the lack of a job. If some ladies have no motivation to support themselves, then odds are that their goal is to exercise their maga-rizm skill on you. Regardless of your financial situation, you should run the other way cos she'll size you up within the first five minutes and drop you just as quickly if your cash flow doesn't meet her standards.

5. Girlfriend Who Remembers You in Time Of Need
The moment some so called girlfriends start flashing you repeatedly, you can be sure she needs a favour from you ** smh**

6. Girlfriend Who Weeps Over Anything
These are the categories of ladies who cry like babies at any slight provocation. The break down in tears when anything silly or bad happens.. She sees you with another lady, she will cry; you shout at her, she will cry; she lost her purse, she will cry. She will cry more ridiculous tears as the relationship wears on. Run from them !

7. Girlfriends Who Are Obsessed With Marriage

Many ladies are infatuated with the idea of marriage. They've planned out their lives to the finest silly details and they see happiness as some sort that
they can create certain steps that they must have two children by the time they're 32 and they had better be living in a cute house with a house maid who does good impressions. Needless I say, If any lady mentions making a family or getting married before you've even gotten to know her, run away !.

8 The Chronic Cheaters
The chronic cheaters announce their history of infidelity as if she takes pride in it. This type is easy to detect and get away from quickly. They are more cunning and they cheat without ever admitting to it even when you confront them directly. In this case, your only chance of finding out the truth is by asking someone who knows her well and whom you think you
can trust.

9 Secret Keepers
These one who are unnecessary secretive. However, they hide everything, fb password, phone lock password, inbox messages ( just name it). They start feeling very uncomfortable when you are going through their phones . Ask for their social network password and they would threat to call the relationship a quit because you don't trust them

10 High Maintenance Chic
If she breaks a nail, she expects you to drop everything you're doing and start consoling her immediately. She acts like a dummy maybe because their dads always told her she was a princess and she expects to be treated like one. Although she's not necessarily after your money like the Gold Digger, she has expensive taste, and expects you to shower her with nice things and take her out to posh places on a regular basis.

Feel Free To Add Yours
girls are in trouble. No even positive type sef. Guyz make una dey reason becoming pope ooo lolzzzzz
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
most you publisize your low level of reasoning
where in my post did i mention talking rashly??
jumping on my case to play saint
how i converse with my mum is my fucking buisness i dont give a hoof if you lick yours legs when she's about to make a mistake and still being adamant about iţ
i'm not asking any son of a troll to give me lessons on how to talk to elderly people sad
when on this godamm mother earth will people learn to stop acting like goats
...are you done bluffing? frustrated wimp!
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
koyyes:

Moving bicycle, an a plane or what have you. Guy, your understanding regarding women leaves much to be expected. Get yourself a mannequin and stop cooking all these shiity threads.

See yhu.. I can't remember when last I had a quarrel with my lady grin

Forget all this bullshit I post here.. Like I alwaz tell ppl that I'm here to make fun. Nothing else.. Just fun
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by JimPerry(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
i didn't...i did not also expect her to shed tears like i just stabbed my mum on the neck.....it was shocking and annoying
You must be a hot tempered and non emotional dude. First you disrespected your mum in her presence. She knew the grief a mother would feel and that was why she let out those tears. You still didnt feel her pain but instead transfered the aggression on the innocent girl. Yet you're proud to say that you left her meaning you never really loved her in the first place. What a heartless soul i think you've got. God forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.