Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) (1594 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / Help On Family Reunification Visa For Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) by babybird82(f): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello House,

Please is there anyone who can help with detailed information regarding the application of study visa for spain from Nigeria. I understand that the application is done directly through the embassy, however, i have been calling the embassy without any response from them. I even sent emails that are yet to be replied.

I will like to know the list of required documents, if one can sponsor herself, where to legalize and translate documents with the cost implication. I don't know why this information is not readily available online.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
Re: Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) by NomadicNaija: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
If I may ask...Why Spain for Masters degree. Finland is free tuition.
Re: Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) by suxes2005(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
babybird82:
Hello House,

Please is there anyone who can help with detailed information regarding the application of study visa for spain from Nigeria. I understand that the application is done directly through the embassy, however, i have been calling the embassy without any response from them. I even sent emails that are yet to be replied.

I will like to know the list of required documents, if one can sponsor herself, where to legalize and translate documents with the cost implication. I don't know why this information is not readily available online.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

VFS handles their visa application

http://www.vfsglobal.com/spain/nigeria/

You have to go to their embassy for more information

21C Kofo Abayomi Road
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria - I can't confirm the address though

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/LAGOS/en/Pages/inicio.aspx

That website should help you as well

All the best

~ Sheyi
Re: Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) by babybird82(f): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
suxes2005:

VFS handles their visa application

http://www.vfsglobal.com/spain/nigeria/

You have to go to their embassy for more information

21C Kofo Abayomi Road
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria - I can't confirm the address though

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/LAGOS/en/Pages/inicio.aspx

That website should help you as well

All the best

~ Sheyi

Thanks Seyi.

However, VFS doesn't handle longstay visa for Spain. They only handle short stay visa of not more than 90 days.

1 Like

Re: Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) by suxes2005(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
babybird82:

Thanks Seyi.

However, VFS doesn't handle longstay visa for Spain. They only handle short stay visa of not more than 90 days.

Then go to their embassy. That should solve your
problem.

~ Sheyi
Re: Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) by babybird82(f): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2014
suxes2005:

Then go to their embassy. That should solve your
problem.

~ Sheyi

Thanks. Please read my initial post. I mentioned calling the embassy and even emailing them but no luck.
I only asked here for response from those who have been able to get their study visa for Spain.

House, please I have been able to get the requirements. Please where can we legalize and translate docs before submission?

Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Nigerians Travel Abroad To Study. / Photo Shows A Woman Alleged To Be A Nigerian At US Port Of Entry / How Much Is Ecowas Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.