Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Jamb Exam 2015 Is Now CBT Exam. And U Can Study Online Now Via Phones And Laptop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Exam 2015 Is Now CBT Exam. And U Can Study Online Now Via Phones And Laptop (625 Views)

What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Names For 2015 Recruitment CBT EXAM. / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Exam 2015 Is Now CBT Exam. And U Can Study Online Now Via Phones And Laptop by sambare100: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello every one. I just discovered that a company in lagos Niageria had converted had converted JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER to scratch card that can enable you prepare online via your phones,desktop,laptop or note pad. And it last for 6months for your to study and prepare for your exam
It is really amazing, people can be very creative.
Please you can GOGGLE the company name and MYPASSPLAN. com
And see for your self.
I encourage all students to get to Jamb centre and buy that past question and answer scratch card to enable them study effectively,since this is the first time it will be fully implemented to write CBT exam.
I need your comments on this development. Share your opening here or send a text

Thanks

From uncle Sam

(1) (Reply)

Osisatech Polytechnic Enugu Students Let's Meet Here / The Conversationā€¦ The Daya Danfo Driver Surprised Meļƒ¶ / Unilag M.sc Clinical Pathology Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.