Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (404778 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
phrezzz:
Do this Madalas open on sunday?

No....
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by PurpleG(f): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ajepako and others, pls wear can I get igbo attire with cap and bead for a 6yrs old boy. Something like this

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
PurpleG:
Ajepako and others, pls wear can I get igbo attire with cap and bead for a 6yrs old boy. Something like this

You destination is Martin's street where you have Great Nigeria House, and Alli Balogun Street off Nnamdi Azikwe Street where you have old LSDPC House and old Eko lnternational Bank..

Alternatively, check Balogun
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by aspirer01: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
@ajepako where can I get an affordable suit and shoe

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by PurpleG(f): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
ajepako:

You destination is Martin's street where you have Great Nigeria House, and Alli Balogun Street off Nnamdi Azikwe Street where you have old LSDPC House and old Eko lnternational Bank..

Alternatively, check Balogun

Thanks dear
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2017
aspirer01:
@ajepako where can I get an affordable suit and shoe

Mandilax.... Off Nnamdi Azikwe street or via Martin's street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Teejazy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Ajepako and Udysweet where do you think is the best place one can buy COSMETICS at wholesales price in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by udysweet(f): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Teejazy:
@Ajepako and Udysweet where do you think is the best place one can buy COSMETICS at wholesales price in Lagos. Thanks
you can try Abia gate at tradefair. That's cosmetic area

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Teejazy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
udysweet:
you can try Abia gate at tradefair. That's cosmetic area

Thanks Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by hafsatnas: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=ajepako post=60449754]
Good day ajepako and everyone. Pls where can i get foreign imported baby items from clothing, feeding to beddings and accessories at cheapest rate for resell. Thank u very much for ur contribution.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by hafsatnas: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2017
IwantToKnow:

please where can one buy perfumes and first grade OK bras?
Nice write up. U forgot to tell us on baby items though.
Thank u very much
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 7:53am On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=hafsatnas post=61116340][/quote]

Go to Dosunmu street off Nnamdi Azikwe street Lagos lsland

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by hafsatnas: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
ajepako:

Go to Dosunmu street off Nnamdi Azikwe street Lagos lsland
Thank u very much boss. Sorry pls do i have to go down down deep inside the market for cheaper stuff like u said in some of ur posts?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by temmie20(f): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls,where can I get quality bridal materials in idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
hafsatnas:

Thank u very much boss. Sorry pls do i have to go down down deep inside the market for cheaper stuff like u said in some of ur posts?

Yeah... Deep into Dosunmu, to around Oroyinyin, to oko awo axis of Dosunmu street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
temmie20:

Pls,where can I get quality bridal materials in idumota

The entire Nnamdi Azikwe street starting from eyin eyo statue in ldunmota down to ldunmagbo avenue junction of the same street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
valinno:
how do i locate the idumota market,i live in satellite town

From satellite town, take a bus to mile 2 then to orile then to oyingbo (the same bus will take you to those places but you pay differently for the destination) ... From oyingbo you get Eko ldunmota...
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by kentochi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
ajepako:

From satellite town, take a bus to mile 2 then to orile then to oyingbo (the same bus will take you to those places but you pay differently for the destination) ... From oyingbo you get Eko ldunmota...
Only na Lagos ma
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Seconsol92(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Which market in Lagos can I get pos thermal paper
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Funmi2510: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls does all this market open on Sundays
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by adaeze91(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ajepako and my fellow nairalanders where can i get hand bags whole sale price at cheap rate.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
adaeze91:
Ajepako and my fellow nairalanders where can i get hand bags whole sale price at cheap rate.

Go to Gbajumo Street, off Martin's street behind Great Nigeria House..

Once you get to Great Nigeria House, you see a very crowded street where they sell gbanjo stuffs... Walk right into the market with the huge crowd and the second street by your left is Gbajumo street where you will get lost in the world of shoes and bags..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by amamama: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please where can I get cheap materials for sewing. I am learning tailoring I need those cheap clothes to learn how to cut and sew. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by adaeze91(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
ajepako:

Go to Gbajumo Street, off Martin's street behind Great Nigeria House..

Once you get to Great Nigeria House, you see a very crowded street where they sell gbanjo stuffs... Walk right into the market with the huge crowd and the second street by your left is Gbajumo street where you will get lost in the world of shoes and bags..
thank u very much Ajepako God bless u

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by vicardino(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2017
Morning folks, plz where can I get quality shirt materials at affordable prices? Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Please where can i get lovely and cheap souvenirs for occasions pls
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ajebota please help me where can I buy wholesale souvenirs I will be entering Lagos this weekend

Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
please guys, how can i get to davies street lagos island from ogba. i learnt its close to a market called balogun market. pls its urgent, thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by iamrosheed: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ajepako
Good Afternooon please where can i get sweatshirts, roundnecks and polos in idumota and for how much do you think they will cost ? For Average quality
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamrosheed:
Ajepako
Good Afternooon please where can i get sweatshirts, roundnecks and polos in idumota and for how much do you think they will cost ? For Average quality

Go to Alli Balogun street off Nnamdi Azikwe street via old LSDPC House all the way to Martin's street...

3 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Please o, I'm urgently looking to get cool dress shoes for my new job, dress code is smart casual. Where do I head to? I've heard of Mandilas, balogun market, idumota market, I don't know which side of lagos island it is cos they all sound confusing to me.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Mulahub: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ajepako ur d best pls were can I get affordable shirts like tm lewin or dress shirts

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.