Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (404796 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
Asiri1991:
Hey guys. Where in Lagos can I buy cheap bras and pants? I mean new and fanciful ones that are cheap. I'm a beginner in the lingerie business.

Oro Pedro, Idumagbo lagos Island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by golddealer(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2020
Anyone with the Idea where I can get this in Lagos.. Tried Gorodom and some part of dosumu, couldn't get it.

Thanks

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ttomexy(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2020
Please where can I get this shower cap in Lagos in bulk and fanciful rubber sandals and slippers for raining season

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Haydee0406: 5:57am On May 28, 2020
Please which part of idumota market can I get wholesale wall clock
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by urbanshoppersng: 8:01am On May 30, 2020
If you need anything from lagos, we're your plug, we send your goods to any state in Nigeria, do connect: https:///2347040621101

MUSACALLY:

No... Plateau State
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tosinman: 8:26am On May 31, 2020
Good morning. Please Where can I get a quality and cheap shoe and shirt for personal use in Lagos? I will like to have the idea about the prizes also exact location. Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 9:37am On May 31, 2020
tosinman:
Good morning. Please Where can I get a quality and cheap shoe and shirt for personal use in Lagos? I will like to have the idea about the prizes also exact location. Thank you

Quality and cheap at the same time?

Quality stuff aren't cheap except you're buying in Bulk.

For men, try Mandelas along Nnamdi Azikiwe street, Lagos Island market.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by roseabbey: 5:04pm On May 31, 2020
Please where can I buy cheap and quality baby things in bulk for sale, thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by DYwealth: 6:17pm On May 31, 2020
Please where can I buy bulk/wholesales english plain and pattern at idumota.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Liam19: 6:18pm On May 31, 2020
If you have the Union Bank account with visa card � you are a rich man in just 2days please drop your contact or contact me (quote) .. We can use it to do a deal up to 200million naira. It's 100% sure, safe and secure do call me.

Its not scam u can choose to be there when we do the deal. Non of your account details will be asked and you can empty your account if you fear, it's 100%safe
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Liam19: 6:21pm On May 31, 2020
StoneColdBiceps:

Idumota is d main point where all stuffs produced in commercial cities in nigeria; lagos, onitcha, abah etc are sold in wholesale and retail quantities to d final consumers who come from far and wide and other african countires.

Marina is d stretch of road dat starts frm 1st bank head office to uba head office.

Tinubu idumota is d mouth of idumota where u have d tinubu square dat has lovely fountains and biutifull ambience. Also d cbn axis is part of tinubu and some neighbouring structures.

Mandillas is d complex where ibo boys sell baffs; jeans, shirt, shoes and in fact anythin baffs (wears).

Af i tried?

If you have the Union Bank account with visa card � you are a rich man in just 2days please drop your contact or contact me (quote) .. We can use it to do a deal up to 200million naira. It's 100% sure, safe and secure do call me.

Its not scam u can choose to be there when we do the deal. Non of your account details will be asked and you can empty your account if you fear, it's 100%safe
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Owojuyi(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good evening, please where in idumota can I get plain Kanin originals tshirt for dozen price and how much is the price?

Thanks
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brymo4all(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Owojuyi:
Good evening, please where in idumota can I get plain Kanin originals tshirt for dozen price and how much is the price?

Thanks

I sell. Price depends on quantity.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Brymo4all:
There's a place they sell it around that Oluwole area.
Are you in Lagos?

Please i want to go to Idumota to get some clothes and accessories. Please I'd like to know the approximate prices so that they won't cheat me and so that I can prepare a budget to work with. Can we chat on WhatsApp please? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brymo4all(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
ralph14:

Please i want to go to Idumota to get some clothes and accessories. Please I'd like to know the approximate prices so that they won't cheat me and so that I can prepare a budget to work with. Can we chat on WhatsApp please? [color=#006600][/color]
No problem.
Send me a pm
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Larynx:
anywaiz lemme start this way, for cheap jewellery ( all kinda jewelries) u can get it @ Obanikoro, Docemo Lagos island. when u get to idumota, just ask for Obanikoro.

how do u get to idumota ? from anywhere to tinubu, cms, or even eko idumota bus itself, just ask for Eyin-Eyo, when u r there , u will see the Eyo ( Masquerade) then u are already at idumota.

if u wanna get clothes, when u get to tinubu square, don't bother going to mandillas because thr wears are expensive. Just ask for Oluwole Plaza and go deep inside (deep deep inside ) correct office Shirt are sold for 900naira. or u can go to Gbode Plaza @ Nnamdi azikwe street, it has an underground, just go inside inside n enter the underground., my brother u r good to go. u can even get cheap polo too very early in the Morning .

for akube shirt and trouser , just go to CMS garage gan gan ..... lotta akube are there for lovers of akube.

for Consumables. ..... Provisions can be get at Oke-Arin ...ask for Oke-Arin from idumota

for wine, Go to apongbon

for semo, poundo yam , flour .. go to apongbon

for maggi and kitchen things nw ... go to Idita/Offin

for kitchen utensils , Go to gorodom or holloway

for fried fish, go to Isale-Eko, that's my hood

for bridal wear, go to Tom Jones
for Plastic, come to idumota
for lace, come to idumota
for ankara, go to balogun
for perfume and wigs, go to koseh

Please I'd like to buy clothes and shoes at Idumota and I'd like to know approximate prices beforehand so that I don't get cheated and so that I can prepare a budget.

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by bukunmi0173: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks to all contributors in the house.

Pls where is cheapest to buy Guinea Brocade and Ankara for resell, Oshodi or Idumota.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Chrisbella24(f): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
ralph14:

Please I'd like to buy clothes and shoes at Idumota and I'd like to know approximate prices beforehand so that I don't get cheated and so that I can prepare a budget.

With increase in price, no one can estimate the cost now
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Blessedmum:

I do import wrist watches, chat me up on whatsapp if you are interested.

Please could we chat? I'd like to buy the wristwatch.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2020
Chrisbella24:

With increase in price, no one can estimate the cost now

I understand that but please, I'd still appreciate some assistance with the price. I just need an idea at least, so I can have something to work with. Also, could you please expatiate on the wholesale price? How is wholesale sold?
Is it like 7 units in a wholesale?
how many, really? And what's the difference
Between the wholesale price and the retail price?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tolanee(f): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Please, where can I get scarf for hijab at idumota?

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Raimarh:

I can supply you if you are interested. I will send it to you wherever you are.

I'd be very interested in this. How much are we talking about?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Xone3:

Least price for jeans is 2k and chiffon top is 2k too

Please how about shoes?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jhorsh:
There is a very narrow road across Tom Jones building on Nnamdi Azikwe street, that is you best place

Hi, please can you give me an estimate price for jeans, shirt and shoes?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Lies. Na Nnamdi Azikiwe price be that

Please What's the price that you know? For clothes and shoes?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Brymo4all:

I work in Idumota,
I will help you to find where they sell it Tomorrow.

Hi, please can we chat?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by izzyboi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Would you like to get more customers without paying? Check my signature
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Brymo4all(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
ralph14:

Hi, please can we chat?

No problem
Check your mailbox
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poanan:

If the jeans you buy is for female, then it is quite expensive. I can't really remember names of street again, I just know where I am going to. But I think when you get to martins Street coming from uba area, go to the end of the street the first turning opposite oluwole plaza if I am not mistaken, that road still leads to nnamdi azikiwe. Climb upstairs, they sell jeans for 1200 to 1300.

Are you for real?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poanan:

If the jeans you buy is for female, then it is quite expensive. I can't really remember names of street again, I just know where I am going to. But I think when you get to martins Street coming from uba area, go to the end of the street the first turning opposite oluwole plaza if I am not mistaken, that road still leads to nnamdi azikiwe. Climb upstairs, they sell jeans for 1200 to 1300.

For male or female?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ralph14(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2020

Mandelas

Like how much would it cost? Please What's the price range?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.