Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos (404547 Views)

See Bend Down Market Like Idumota Market In The Streets Of London / Ajah Market, Lagos Is On Fire (Photo) / Buying Stuff From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by estilo(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nekkybub160:
Please house where can I get stock female shoes? They are mixed designs packed in carton. Someone said I should check Ajah market.

Hello,

Please did you eventually get it? I am interested in the business as well.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Raddie(m): 2:13am On Jan 30, 2021
Any idea where i can buy used plastic toys, the the big animal size
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Rhiya: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please where can I get this type of jewelry on the island

Please help out

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marlodah(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
A customer of mine needs Nike Air Vapor Max Plus blue color, anyone in the house have should please chat me up
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Marks112: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Please where can I buy undies ,Lingerie’s,nightwears in bulk at idumota
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Kidgaya: 4:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Ajepako I just want to thank you. I have been coming to this thread regularly for years to get information. This morning I came again and I just had to drop a note of thanks. When blessings and favor follows you, your family and generations to come , people won’t understand where it came from. For selflessly answering questions, people will come to your aid even before you ask. The road will rise up to meet you! Help, Riches and wealth will find you wherever you are. Good luck will wake you up in the morning and favor will rock you to sleep. Goodness will be your companion all the day of your life.God bless you !! Thank you very much!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tayor3(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rhiya:

Please help out
go to obanikoro, docemo area
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by tayor3(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Marks112:
I can be ur striker....if u don't mind dm
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Kidgaya:
Ajepako I just want to thank you. I have been coming to this thread regularly for years to get information. This morning I came again and I just had to drop a note of thanks. When blessings and favor follows you, your family and generations to come , people won’t understand where it came from. For selflessly answering questions, people will come to your aid even before you ask. The road will rise up to meet you! Help, Riches and wealth will find you wherever you are. Good luck will wake you up in the morning and favor will rock you to sleep. Goodness will be your companion all the day of your life.God bless you !! Thank you very much!

Amen...And you too..

God bless

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Marks112:

Go to Horo Pedro ( Pedro Lane ) off Dosumu street)

You can also go to Saba Lane behind Great Nigeria House on Martins street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Rhiya:

Please help out

Start from Obun Eko axis off Nnamdi Azikwe street all the way to Obanikoro axis of Dosunmu area
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2021
lightdream:
Pls where can i get stationery material at wholesale prices.

Obun Eko axis of dosunmu street

You can also go to Kakawa street in CMS
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Orubebe01:
where can I buy jeans and polo in a reduced price in Lagos

Cheap jeans and polo: Alli Balogun street off Nnamdi Azikwe street by old LSDPC House

But for expensive and designers jeans and polo, go to Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2021
apexmall:
Please WHERE CAN I get Children Suit Warehouse?

Thanks

Go to Martins Street , the next crowded corner after Great Nigeria House on Martins street, enter that crowded market and you'll in the sea of children suits, dresses and accessories in dozen prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2021
styca:
Good morning guys,

Please where can I get this Pregnancy pillow in Idumota?

Thanks

Enter dosunmu market for maternity materials in dozen prices
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Deegirl2:
Where can I buy attachment in wholesale in Lagos island

Go to Bankole axis of Balogun market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2021
spongebob0006:
Hello ppl, please where can I buy men sneakers in Balogun market? Thanks

Men sneakers is not in Balogun but Mandilax market off Nnamid Azikwe street

2 Likes

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2021
Danniee:
@ajekpako
I am also into this line of business, need a direct link for the price that will not exceed N2,000.
Thanks in anticipation

For children's wears both male and female, go to Martins street, identify Great Nigeria House, then the next junction after GNH, you'll find a very tiny and crowded market.

Enter that market and you are already in the place for children's wears in dozen

Also check Saba Lane behind the same GNH
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Ewoma1234:
Hello everyone, good morning
Please I really need your help to find these things
In Lagos Island
Trendy sunglasses at wholesale,
Female trendy clothes, heels, handbags, jewelries etc at wholesales
Pleeeeese �
I asked before.. Nobody talk anything �
@ajepako
@chrisbella1234
@larynx
@jesuscrew
@udysweet

Trendy sunglasses ( Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street)
Shoes and bags in dozens ( Gbajumo street and McEwen street both off Martins Street and behind Great Nigerian House

For jewelry, go to Obanikoro axis of Dosunmu street off Nnamdi Azikwe street
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Mercyebere44:
Good day everyone, can anybody help with where I can get babies items in Eko and a description of how to get there from leventis bus stop please

Baby and maternity items ( Dosunmu market)

Just take okada from leventis
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Kidgaya:

Amen again..

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2021
Awesomemama:
Someone should please tell me the market in Lagos I can get different type of fabrics and tailoring accessories at wholesale price
Thanks

Start from Nnamdi Azikwe street all the way to Tinubu Square

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2021
anozie09:
Good evening house! Please where can I get shoes like this (@ wholesale prices if possible) in Idumota?

Go to Mandilax Market off Nnamdi Azikwe street for men's shoes, ties, socks and accessories
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2021
lailuvly:
Please where can i get attachment, human hair, synthertic hair in bulk in Lahos market.

Bankola axis of Balogun market
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2021
Nickigold:
Please I need ur help urgently... where can I get cereals eg Milo, milk golden morn in bags..in idumota market

Also where can I get ladies wears in cheaper price in idumota..those NIGERIA version of turkey wears

Pls it's urgent

For beverages , go to Ereko Market ( from ldunmota , take the street after the pedestrian bridge ( Bridge street) and just walk down the street till you get to Ereko Market where they sell tea and beverages in carton prices

For cheaper ladies wears, yes , ldunmota all the way to Alli Balogun off Nnamdi Azikwe street by old LSDPC House.
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by lightdream: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2021
ajepako:

Obun Eko axis of dosunmu street

You can also go to Kakawa street in CMS
Thank you
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
What of people that are not near
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by Bolubaba(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
ajebuter:

Bankola axis of Balogun market

How about pant trousers and packing shirts?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by DailyMotivation: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Hello house, pls where can I buy Polo and T-shirts in bulk?
Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by DailyMotivation: 12:45am On Feb 24, 2021
ajepako:

Sunglasses....Mandilas market
Female trendy clothes ..Martin street by Great Nigeria House all the way to Balogun market
Heels, shoes handbags... Gbajumo and McEwen street off Martin street after Great Nigeria house
Jewelry in dozen...Obanikoro axis of Dosunmu market..
Pls where can I buy Polo and T-shirts at wholesale price?
Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajebuter(f): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bolubaba:

How about pant trousers and packing shirts?

Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe Street

1 Like

Re: Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
DailyMotivation:

Pls where can I buy Polo and T-shirts at wholesale price?
Thanks for your assistance.

Cheap polo and T-shirts ( Dosunmu market off Nnamdi Azikwe street)

Designers Polo and T-shirts ( Mandilax market off Nnamdi Azikwe street)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (63) (Reply)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.