Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,687 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Be Watchful While Driving This Xmas. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Be Watchful While Driving This Xmas. (763 Views)

Spy Bluetooth Earpiece,make Safe Calls While Driving... See Pics / Brake Warning Light Comes On And Off While Driving / ` (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Watchful While Driving This Xmas. by bigfather(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
Got this from a friend of mine. And i tot i should just share it,hope you all find it useful !

PLEASE LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE OF LAST SATURDAY-22nd Nov. 2008[b][/b]

[b]On my way home last saturday after attending my colleague wedding (Chinwe Mgbeafulike) at Igando area. I decided to pass through abesan area via command and bust out at meran road to my house at alagbado, mainly to boycott the serious hold-up along egbeda.

As I was approaching Gate bus stop (for those that knows this area) an Honda car was flashing me from the back and I noticed there are four men inside but I cannot recognise them, meanwhile I entered abesan low cost housing estate and the car still followed me still beaming me, then I thought one of my colleague living in this area is among them and may wants to follow me to his/her bus-stop. I stopped, parked but not switch off the engine and the car parked behind me. Immediately a young man, at his early 40s average height well dressed just came down and first spoke Igbo language to me but noticed that I can not comprehend now changed to english. This is what he said "good day sir, I know you don't know me, sorry for this little embarrassment, I just want to introduce a new product to you, its good for cockroaches and mosquitoes".

Immediately I just zoomed off without altering anything, my little daughter of 7years then asked me weather he did not know a radio or Television station he can go for proper advertisement of his new product than to stop people on the road; but sincerely speaking the information is well communicated to me, they are ARMED ROBBERS supposing I requested for the product or I engaged on 2-3 minutes conversation that would have been the end and only God knows what would have happened to my daughter, myself and our car.

This is the new system they are now using by introducing a product to you like perfume, or any spray-like materials and they will spray a little for you to preserve (this is the end) 2-4 minutes later the person will just sleep-off and they are already following/trilling you to do their worst.

My people, this is December time and this guys want to go home with jeep and fine cars. Let us be conscious of their tricks:

Do not stop for anybody beaming you.
Do not collect any spray-like material from any unknown person.
Be conscious of car behind you; if the people are more than two please speed off.
Do not engage on unnecessary discussion with unknown person.
Try to wind-up your side glass.
Avoid buying things in the hold-up
My prayer is that God's protection will be enough for us in Jesus Name. Please share this with your loved ones.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Loan Urgently Needed / I Need A Fuel Efficient Used Japanese Car. / 2002 Mitsubishi Montero For Sale At 1.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.